New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Video: there is no god... by the_reverend on Oct 12,2005 9:27am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 12,2005 9:27am
http://www.solidsenders.com.nyud.net:8090/bomarr/lilmarkie.mov

or if there is, he's one fucking fucked up fuck.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Oct 12,2005 9:33am
that guy is fat

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Oct 12,2005 10:39am
that guy is going to hell.

i watched a special about guys like that. i forget the 2 guys' names. they were those guys that touch people and than the people fall down,have a seizure, and are cured of whatever disease they had. what was almost as scary as the crap that the guys were spewing, was the amount of people that were there. like whole arenas of people buying into that shit

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Oct 12,2005 5:45pm
Uncle Joey from full house got really fat.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Oct 12,2005 5:49pm
Holy shit, that's atrocious!! hahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 12,2005 6:02pm
holy shit, that was really bad.

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Oct 12,2005 6:35pm
intricateprocess said:
that guy is going to hell.

i watched a special about guys like that. i forget the 2 guys' names. they were those guys that touch people and than the people fall down,have a seizure, and are cured of whatever disease they had. what was almost as scary as the crap that the guys were spewing, was the amount of people that were there. like whole arenas of people buying into that shit

I think it's hilarious....

toggletoggle post by BobDead at Oct 12,2005 9:00pm
dude...seriously...that guy has a fucking football field of child skeletons under his house....

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 12,2005 9:51pm
bobdead's comment > everyone else's comment

toggletoggle post by damn at Oct 12,2005 9:53pm
I cannot open the link.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Oct 12,2005 10:07pm
intricateprocess said:

It was on HBO. Benny Hinn was one of them, I don't remember the other guys name. That's a good documentary, they break down their crusades and give scientific explainations of why people buy into it. And it explains how they get people to roll around on the floor thinking they've been "healed by god". A family actually gives Benny Hinn all of their life savings, cause they think that if they do, god will heal their brain dead son. It all makes sense after seeing that documentary. It compares these "crusades" to Hitler's speeches to the Nazis, to show how they sucker people into giving all their money away.

toggletoggle post by hunterhunter   at Oct 12,2005 10:49pm
whats the line up tomorrow?

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Oct 13,2005 12:48am
DEATH2ALL said:
intricateprocess said:

It was on HBO. Benny Hinn was one of them, I don't remember the other guys name. That's a good documentary, they break down their crusades and give scientific explainations of why people buy into it. And it explains how they get people to roll around on the floor thinking they've been "healed by god". A family actually gives Benny Hinn all of their life savings, cause they think that if they do, god will heal their brain dead son. It all makes sense after seeing that documentary. It compares these "crusades" to Hitler's speeches to the Nazis, to show how they sucker people into giving all their money away.

yaaaa thats the dudes name. yea thats fucked how that family just gives the dude everything,puts faith into him, and takes their money,buys a caddy,and laughs all the way home

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Oct 13,2005 1:06am
Yeah, all his $$ is in Swiss bank accounts. They interview him in his multi-million dollar mansion. It doesn't get any lower than that. He's just a full blown thief on the highest level. Scum of the earth.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Oct 13,2005 1:12am
He recorded some other song about a fetus that gets aborted. It was awesome.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Oct 13,2005 9:27am
Dissector said:
He recorded some other song about a fetus that gets aborted. It was awesome.

haha I think I heard that one before.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][9:12:35am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.01963 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]