New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Earthquake kills 30 thousand by coldnorthernvengeance on Oct 9,2005 9:08pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Oct 9,2005 9:08pm
Pakistan is fucking demolished... Mother Nature is pissed.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Oct 9,2005 9:10pm
Someone didn't fill their jihad quota.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 9,2005 9:45pm
God sure is telling all the god fearing place around this earth to eat shit. central american was hit hard with mud slides.

quoth god "fuck you"

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 9,2005 10:16pm
I heard it was 19,000.

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Oct 12,2005 3:34am
42 thousand

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Oct 12,2005 8:46am
who cares, those people arent even from here.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 12,2005 3:24pm
10 dead in NH floods!!

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Oct 12,2005 3:29pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
who cares, those people arent even from here.

I care....... Natural disasters make for good Martyrvore lyrics.

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Oct 12,2005 3:31pm
And now we have this bird flu coming which is predicted to be a pandemic... All Hail Death.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Oct 12,2005 5:40pm
It was 30,000 dead just in Pakistan.

toggletoggle post by Hooker nli at Oct 12,2005 6:00pm
That's what you get for being a bunch of no good towel head suicide bombers.

Right guys?

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Oct 12,2005 6:20pm
No, thats what you get for living in mud huts on the side of cliffs in an area known for terrible earth quakes

toggletoggle post by Hooker nli at Oct 12,2005 6:21pm
Well I think it's because they're Allah-loving faggots, but you can make your foolish geological assumptions.

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Oct 12,2005 6:32pm
Hooker is an Israeli........haha

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Oct 12,2005 10:25pm
anonymous said:
10 dead in NH floods!!

Good, new hampshire is ridiculous

toggletoggle post by NH bub at Oct 12,2005 10:29pm
Well, it's definately not as gay as Mass.........

toggletoggle post by NH bub at Oct 12,2005 10:34pm
Massachusetts "The Faggot Rights State" hahahahaha!

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Oct 12,2005 10:40pm
NH bub said:
Massachusetts "The Faggot Rights State" hahahahaha!

You should embrace the freedom we've given you.

toggletoggle post by NH bub at Oct 12,2005 10:44pm
Go blow yaself ya fuckn Masshole....... If I see ya plate on tha fuckn 95 northbound turnpike in my neck ah tha woods I'm gun run ya into a fuckn tree you fuckn uppety liberal faggot.........

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Oct 12,2005 10:45pm
Haha you are from New Hampshire. How does your cousin's cunt taste you hick?

toggletoggle post by NH bub at Oct 12,2005 10:51pm
Haha your from Mass........ You run that God awful record label Not Common records and are an ordained minister in the Catholic church of faggotry and Man boy love....

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Oct 12,2005 10:58pm
not just awful...god awful

looks like Joe wins this round

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 12,2005 10:59pm
Martyrvore's TSUNAMI rules!!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 12,2005 11:02pm edited Oct 12,2005 11:02pm
1) LIVE FREE OR DIE
2) I'm a liberal from nh... well... sort of liberal.. more of a centralist with libertarian leanings, but I'm 100% live free or fucking die.
3) LIVE FREE OR DIE

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 12,2005 11:06pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
Haha you are from New Hampshire. How does your cousin's cunt taste you hick?

best post of this thread!
but seriously, as someone who grew up in mass and now lives in n.h. there is no comparison ,nh kicks the shit out of mass for more reasons than i'll bother mentioning!but the most important one is the people,everyone in massachussettes is a miserable douche!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 12,2005 11:07pm
the_reverend said:
1) LIVE FREE OR DIE
2) I'm a liberal from nh... well... sort of liberal.. more of a centralist with libertarian leanings, but I'm 100% live free or fucking die.
3) LIVE FREE OR DIE

your a liberal,accept it..

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 12,2005 11:10pm
fuck you the person I call the "constant anonymous"
want to smoke a dube?
maybe talk about national healthcare?

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Oct 12,2005 11:10pm
SCORE-
God's chosen people: 0
Mother Nature: 40,000

You'd think such a "loving" god wouldn't have built the holy land right on top of a fault line.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Oct 12,2005 11:13pm
Hey anonymous person from NH, come to the bombshelter next friday. Something massholes and NH bumpkins can agree on, a GREAT show! Bring all yer friends. Start a mosh pit. Wall of death, NH vs. MA

toggletoggle post by xxx proctologist at Oct 12,2005 11:13pm
the_reverend said:
fuck you the person I call the "constant anonymous"
want to smoke a dube?
maybe talk about national healthcare?

constant anonymous? is that the best you can do?
your a liberal! theres really nothing wrong with that{if you have a lot of sympathy for those people!} the fact that you havent ip banned me despite some of my best attempts is proof of your liberalism!

toggletoggle post by xxx proctologist at Oct 12,2005 11:15pm
ArrowHead said:
Hey anonymous person from NH, come to the bombshelter next friday. Something massholes and NH bumpkins can agree on, a GREAT show! Bring all yer friends. Start a mosh pit. Wall of death, NH vs. MA

i'd rather see us all work together and pound some canadiens out!
who's at the bombshelter anyway?

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Oct 12,2005 11:20pm
Pillory, The Auburn System, The Nicaea Room, The Finite, Within the Fray

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 12,2005 11:21pm
i think jake is just sad that massholes gave america freedom and are resposible for the american revolution more than any other state. other than franklin pierce they've done nothing for us, and that's an understatement. if they had any balls at all they would succeed by starting miltias, but they're pussies, they're scared of fags and they take the bible seriously.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Oct 12,2005 11:24pm

toggletoggle post by xxx proctologist at Oct 12,2005 11:26pm
anonymous said:
i think jake is just sad that massholes gave america freedom and are resposible for the american revolution more than any other state. other than franklin pierce they've done nothing for us, and that's an understatement. if they had any balls at all they would succeed by starting miltias, but they're pussies, they're scared of fags and they take the bible seriously.

that's just stupid! who's responsible for dramatic increase in mexicans in new england? i'll tell you who mass. who pays ridiculous taxes?people in mass! who pays flat out stupid insurance fee's ...mass.who can't drive? people from mass...the list goes on and on
i won't argue that mass. boston in particular played a huge role in making this country and has always been a hub for intellectuals,artists etc the problem is the state gov.

toggletoggle post by xxx proctologist at Oct 12,2005 11:28pm
and another thing! with the exception of manchester{that's where we keep our colored folk} you don't have towns like lawrence,haverhill or lowell in new hampshire that alone pretty much says it all

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 12,2005 11:30pm
you shouldn't be so full of fear. at least we have lots of opportunity here unlike commie nh.

toggletoggle post by xxx proctologist at Oct 12,2005 11:33pm
anonymous said:
you shouldn't be so full of fear. at least we have lots of opportunity here unlike commie nh.

commie n.h? your out of your fuckin tits kid! LIVE FREE OR DIE!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 12,2005 11:34pm
your a proctologist and you're scared of fags?

Proctoligist takes his wife out to dinner, The meal was fine every thing was great. So he asks for the bill and as he was signing the waitress said thats not a pen thats a rectal thermomiter so he says your right some assholes got my pen

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 12,2005 11:38pm
total commie state, you don't even give your citizens half the rights we got here, more like live free and lie. if you chickens weren't scared of taxes the nation would be alot better off.

toggletoggle post by xxx proctologist at Oct 12,2005 11:39pm
i'm thinking of something to say, hold on..

toggletoggle post by xxx proctologist at Oct 12,2005 11:40pm
wo wo wo who said anything about being scared of fags? but since you brought it up isn't mass. one of the states fags can get married in?=disgusting, i'm not opposed to takin my sister out to the barn for a little slap and tickle but gay marriage just isn't moral!

toggletoggle post by xxx proctologist at Oct 12,2005 11:42pm
anonymous said:
total commie state, you don't even give your citizens half the rights we got here, more like live free and lie. if you chickens weren't scared of taxes the nation would be alot better off.

we're not scared of them we just won't pay them if they're going to go to affirmative action best minority for the job stupidity

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Oct 13,2005 12:44am
42,000 fucking people? holy fucking shit, i just heard about this like yesterday

toggletoggle post by xxx proctologist at Oct 13,2005 12:46am
intricateprocess said:
42,000 fucking people? holy fucking shit, i just heard about this like yesterday

your up 42,ooo places in traffic!

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Oct 13,2005 1:23am
NH bub said:
Go blow yaself ya fuckn Masshole....... If I see ya plate on tha fuckn 95 northbound turnpike in my neck ah tha woods I'm gun run ya into a fuckn tree you fuckn uppety liberal faggot.........

haha, I know for a fact you could never catch up to me and if you ever did.... Theres no way in hell you could run me off the road.
I love being a miserable people hating Masshole! Shit, I don't even have a problem with NH. People suck, I'm cool with it. I aint liberal, I'm metal

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Raging Nihilistic Stars
[default homepage] [print][10:20:09pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02314 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]