New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Just back from Ireland by hoser on Oct 9,2005 3:36pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by hoser at Oct 9,2005 3:36pm edited Oct 9,2005 3:37pm
My wife and I just got back from Ireland. Missed metal like hell, particularly my Gorod and Opeth CD's......wish I had more RTTP stickers to plaster that wonderful country with!!!! Glad to be home!!! God, I love the U.S. of A!!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 9,2005 4:24pm
the level of poop on this board was at an all time low.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Oct 9,2005 8:18pm
hoser said:
My wife and I just got back from Ireland. Missed metal like hell, particularly my Gorod and Opeth CD's......wish I had more RTTP stickers to plaster that wonderful country with!!!! Glad to be home!!! God, I love the U.S. of A!!!!

Isn't visiting other countries great? I went to Ireland for a week the summer of last year and it was awesome. I have a feeling that you pretty much felt the same way I did about it, i.e. I had a lot of fun and loved it over there but missed home the whole time. Then when I got back it was great to be home and I had a new appreciation of not only Ireland, but also the US. It just goes to show that the world is awesome.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Oct 9,2005 8:34pm
Damn, the IRA missed out on a good target!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 9,2005 10:13pm
Glad yer back hon, sounds like you guys had fun. we gotta talk.
Bestial, the only target around here, is your gaping gayed open anus.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Oct 10,2005 12:42am edited Oct 10,2005 12:43am
I'm a Republican Bestial.....that is...Republic of Ireland if you haven't figured that out yet ya dumb fuck. Stick with your douchebag notions of 1916 and keep yer fuckhole shut. Yer on the wrong team....douchebag.

A real Irish historian for you folks....Bestial Onslaught.....Ignorant as all hell and proud of his stupidity. Go to Ulster Bestial....talk that trash there...I dare you....If you would....do it on July 12th during the Orange March....which without Googling it, I'm sure you haven't a clue what it is.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Oct 10,2005 12:47am
I was just talking about the prospect of getting rid of a terrible band!

toggletoggle post by hoser at Oct 10,2005 1:12am
Ahhhhh.....ya were quitting. No worries. Don't worry.....we took a band vote last week before I left...we all said, "Ya know....Bestial Onslaught from RTTP hates us...I motion that we quit as a band." They all agreed and HCN is done for good. So, no worries man.....HCN is finished.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 10,2005 3:21am
so did you get drunk? btw my cousin got married this past august...some of cousins were wearing kilts at the wedding, we've declared it a tradiontion now...

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Oct 10,2005 10:06am
BestialOnslaught said:
Damn, I LOVE BEING A JUGGALO!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by hoser at Oct 10,2005 10:54am
Ya, we wore kilts at my wedding too. And...got really drunk a whole lot. That was a bout the size of it.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 10,2005 1:52pm

And yes, I am crushed that Bestial dosent like HCN!
Bestial, these days, bands are playing more than three chord thrash riffs, but it dosent mean you have to be jealous and bitter about it.
Some bands are just more talented than you, its ok, it goes with the territory.

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol_2 at Aug 31,2009 11:48pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Crippled Finnish Bastards
[default homepage] [print][2:23:54am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02066 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]