New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> new Neuraxis... by the_rooster on Sep 29,2005 4:01pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_rooster  at Sep 29,2005 4:01pm
so fucking good.

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Sep 29,2005 4:07pm
Aaron made a post about this the other day, I've heard the 2 tracks that are online and they're killer, I can't wait to hear the rest of the CD

toggletoggle post by BSV at Sep 29,2005 4:14pm
One of the best albums I've heard this year. If you missed the show you suck at life.

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at Sep 30,2005 7:21am
definitely sick as hell...i've got 3 more copies if anyone wants em at the low low price of $10

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Sep 30,2005 8:12am
mark fucking richards said:
definitely sick as hell...i've got 3 more copies if anyone wants em at the low low price of $10

you gonna be at the sayonara summer fest next weekend?

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at Sep 30,2005 4:44pm
nah, i'll be in philadelphia unfortunately

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Sep 30,2005 5:27pm
I liked the last one better but this new one is still pretty good. It's safe to say that with this one they'll steal the Canadian death metal crown away from Cryptopsy.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 30,2005 7:11pm
I don't understand why Neuraxis isn't headling next years metal fest.

toggletoggle post by the_rooster  at Sep 30,2005 9:01pm
i can't understand any reason why i should take this CD out of my player any time soon.

toggletoggle post by the_rooster  at Sep 30,2005 9:03pm
DrinkHardThrashHard said:
It's safe to say that with this one they'll steal the Canadian death metal crown away from Cryptopsy.

not sure about that though. i think they could find a way to share the throne. the new cryptopsy is pretty fucking brutacullar.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Sep 30,2005 10:41pm
The new Cryptopsy is quite mediocre, the songwriting is crap compared to 'Whisper Supremacy', and even moreso compared to Neuraxis 'Trilateral Progression'.

toggletoggle post by the_rooster  at Oct 1,2005 12:30pm
DrinkHardThrashHard said:
The new Cryptopsy is quite mediocre, the songwriting is crap compared to 'Whisper Supremacy', and even moreso compared to Neuraxis 'Trilateral Progression'.

while you are entitled to your opinion, i wouldn't say the songwriting is mediocre or "crap" at all. they did in fact take a very different approach this time around, and that's what i really like about it. the album sounds very different than previous efforts, but still has the signature cryptopsy-isms. i'm not too big on the vocals, but the music is top notch. i also really dig the production... reminds me of the 'none so vile' sound a bit.

'whisper supremecy' is also my favorite album by them, but the new one is awesome....

basically, the new neuraxis and the new cryptopsy are both really really fucking solid, and i'm glad some bands finally decided to do something right, because i was growing very sick of metal for a while. too many mediocre bands putting out the same mediocre crap over and over again. it's a breath of fresh air really.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Nov 14,2005 1:54am
bump... because I love Neuraxis.

I got the following quote from the Neuraxis site, and thought it was pretty cool. It's from Ian Campbell, the vocalist:

"As musicians in the most underground and extreme music scene in this world in the 21st century, it is important to maintain the integrity of our principles and convictions, even in the most bitter moments. In the most positive opportunities and advantageous positioning, it is more than primordial to remind oneself of the initial reasons which drove us to play this extreme form of art and to never ever forget that the passion of the extreme metal musician in its most simple expression is to be, in one way or another, a public entertainer. Be realistic, do not dream, but instead try to reach rational goals."

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Mystical Norsk Fetus
[default homepage] [print][3:45:04am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01159 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]