New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Spiderman 3 villains confirmed.... by JayTUS nli on Sep 26,2005 10:21pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by JayTUS nli at Sep 26,2005 10:21pm

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Sep 26,2005 10:22pm
that 70's kid is supposed to be eddie brock???
and who's the sandman dude? is that the guy from the 1st power?

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Sep 26,2005 11:07pm
DomesticTerror said:
that 70's kid is supposed to be eddie brock???

what the hell?! way to make venom a wiener ....

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Sep 26,2005 11:20pm
WTF?

Venom is supposed to look like spider man. It was his costume for a while even.

But... Eddie Brock does NOT look just like peter parker! They fucking weinered my favorite charachter. That fucking kid better be gaining 80 lbs and having someone bust his nose for him to look the part.

You never know - whatsis name totally suprised me as peter parker, so maybe they know something we don't.

Who's the fag playing sandman? I hope he's not planning on wearing that tie.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Sep 26,2005 11:21pm
Why even bother with Sandman?!

VENOM, you stupid bitches. 2 fucking hours of VENOM! Spider-Man doesn't even have to be in the fucking movie, for all I care.

toggletoggle post by JayTUS nli at Sep 26,2005 11:23pm
Thomas Hayden Church is Sandman. He was in Wings... and other stuff...

toggletoggle post by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck  at Sep 26,2005 11:25pm
Thomas Haden Church is the man! He's going to make a good sandman, he was awesome in Sideways, and even better in the classic show WINGS as Lowell the dim-witted mechanic.

As for Topher Grace playing Eddie Brock? Well I'll wait and see, cause if they set it up right, Carnage will be killer (no pun intended). I'd get Edward Norton to play Carnage.

toggletoggle post by moran   at Sep 27,2005 12:09am
Chris_From_Shit_Fuck said:
I'd get Edward Norton to play Carnage.

That would be terrible. It should be Danny Elfman. He would be perfect.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Sep 27,2005 12:11am
i gotta say, ed norton would be a good carnage.

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Sep 27,2005 12:21am
blue said:

thirded.

i heard chamelon was the confirmed villian for 3.........but who knows. i guess they are at least going to go up to spider man 6.

i was scared when i heard that kid was going to be venom...........but i have faith in these guys.......who the fuck knew toby maguire would be the perfect peter parker (we'll pretty damn near perfect)

sandman is a pretty cool villian

but my all time dream.......... A MAXIMUM CARNAGE MOVIE(or 2 or 3) based on the comic series..........alll sorts of brutality going on there

toggletoggle post by Notorious_D.U.G. at Sep 27,2005 12:24am
http://www.returntothepit.com/view.php?formid=21576#307038

now everybody cares. sheesh. you kids are fickle.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Sep 27,2005 12:38am
your thread didn't have pictures

make it look pretty and the kids start to care. sad but true.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Sep 27,2005 6:19am
intricateprocess said:
blue said:

thirded.

i heard chamelon was the confirmed villian for 3.........but who knows. i guess they are at least going to go up to spider man 6.

i was scared when i heard that kid was going to be venom...........but i have faith in these guys.......who the fuck knew toby maguire would be the perfect peter parker (we'll pretty damn near perfect)

sandman is a pretty cool villian

but my all time dream.......... A MAXIMUM CARNAGE MOVIE(or 2 or 3) based on the comic series..........alll sorts of brutality going on there

i was thinking the same thing. I loved that series cause ti was nothing but KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

toggletoggle post by REPOST_POLICE at Sep 27,2005 9:02am edited Sep 27,2005 9:03am

R E P O S T !

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Sep 27,2005 9:49am
Don't forget, James Franco is also playing Hobgoblin (rather than Green Goblin) according to the rumors, so there are 3 villains for the 3rd movie.

toggletoggle post by Al_Ravage   at Sep 27,2005 10:09am
Hollywood is full of idiots
only Biff from Back To The Future is suitable to play Venom

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Sep 27,2005 11:29am
howard stern was talking about this this morning.

supposedly kirsten dunst leaked it?!

he said the same thing, venom and sandman

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Sep 27,2005 12:09pm
Having Venom come into the picture this early is ridiculous. Even though Venom is badass and it should be cool it definitely doesnt fit with the story in the comics. Parker got the alien costume at a supply lab during a war in space that involved practiaclly every comic book character in Marvel. He wore it for a while in the 70's until the Fantasic 4 did some tests on the costume and found out it was a parasite. So peter threw the costume away and thats when it found Eddie Brock who already had issues with Parker. Im a nerd.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Sep 27,2005 12:13pm
The're gonna fuck up Venom I bet. They better give him his teeth and shit and not some lame mask. and he should say at least once "we are Venom!"

toggletoggle post by B McD at Sep 27,2005 2:39pm
they will probably do the ultimate spider-man storyline for the venom part of the movie i would imagine, but i don't know why they would put sandman in it too when they already have the supposed hobogoblin part of the story with it as well

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Sep 27,2005 2:46pm
spiderman 2 sucked ass, so 3 shouldn't be made. i hate when shitty sequels get sequels.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 27,2005 3:03pm
Christraper said:
Having Venom come into the picture this early is ridiculous. Even though Venom is badass and it should be cool it definitely doesnt fit with the story in the comics. Parker got the alien costume at a supply lab during a war in space that involved practiaclly every comic book character in Marvel. He wore it for a while in the 70's until the Fantasic 4 did some tests on the costume and found out it was a parasite. So peter threw the costume away and thats when it found Eddie Brock who already had issues with Parker. Im a nerd.

you compress 40 years of comic books into 12 hours of movies.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Sep 27,2005 5:42pm
"Kraven's Last Hunt" directed by David Fincher.
that would be the greatest movie ever made...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Mystical Ancient Life
[default homepage] [print][5:08:38pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01666 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]