New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> News Article: how many polish kids does it take to run over a family? by the_reverend on Sep 26,2005 12:35pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 26,2005 12:35pm

toggletoggle post by kessaris   at Sep 26,2005 12:38pm
all I'm getting out of this article is if my credit is good or not. The answer is ???

hopefully you get the same advertisement as me so I don't look like an idiot, but even if I do, I'm in 3 Headed Monster and I already look like an idiot

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Sep 26,2005 12:41pm
Nothing abotu my credit here, but this is pretty funny...

Text from article:

WARSAW, Poland - An 18-month-old child started the family car and ran over three family members in a southern Polish village on Saturday, police said.

“The child somehow started the car, whose keys had been left in the ignition, and it began reversing,” police spokesman Adam Jachimczak said.

The child’s mother, who tried to stop the car, and her four-year-old daughter, got run over by the vehicle which pinned the grandfather against the wall of a barn.

The four-year-old, who suffered the most serious injuries, was rushed to hospital together with her mother and grandfather who were also hurt, Jachimczak said.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 26,2005 12:43pm
I'm actually curious about my credit score now.

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Sep 26,2005 12:47pm
the_reverend said:
I'm actually curious about my credit score now.

HAHAHAHA... it's gotta look better then mine...

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Sep 26,2005 1:06pm
I'd make fun of the 4-year old for possibly suffering brain damage but then I remembered that she's Polish.

toggletoggle post by shatteredliz   at Sep 26,2005 1:38pm
A similar occurance happened in my town when I was in high school. A young boy started his family's car and somehow locked the doors. The mother and older sister (a friend of mine) were chasing the car and had to watch their brother/son die when he hit a tree. It was very tragic.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 26,2005 1:41pm
this also happening a month or 2 ago in the US i think i posted the article here...

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 26,2005 3:23pm
It only takes one polish kid to ruin a family.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Sodomizing Polar Mankind
[default homepage] [print][6:06:58pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01338 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]