New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ps2 game: we <3 katamari by succubus on Sep 21,2005 5:23pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 21,2005 5:23pm
it came out today..i went to gamespot on the way home after doing some grocery shopping thinking i was going to buy the original....and i guess the new one was released today!

i got the last copy!!

after i settle in and prepare dinner i'm gonna play

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Sep 21,2005 6:03pm
What is it?

toggletoggle post by A.Nolan at Sep 21,2005 8:29pm
isn't that the game with the little green guy rolling the ball?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 21,2005 8:30pm
yes, I believe it is

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Sep 21,2005 8:32pm
It is more than just a game.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 22,2005 11:09am
it's fun though i was too tired and didn't play long...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 22,2005 11:22am
I played for a while last night.
I don't really get the in between shit, but the game was anonying fun.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Sep 22,2005 11:22am
I like the new level where you have to roll up all the countries

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 22,2005 10:10pm
i played so much my head hurts and thumbs burn
rest now

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_logged_in at Sep 22,2005 10:41pm
Funny. I was going to buy the original yesterday, then the EBgames sales guy mentioned the new one...and didn't shut up about it. And kept trying to get me to buy the new Tiger Woods game. So I got none of them and went to the other EBgames to get WarioWare for the DS (Which was what I originally went in for)

toggletoggle post by Spaldino on a fucking mac... lame at Sep 23,2005 2:35am
i_am_not_logged_in said:
So I got none of them and went to the other EBgames to get WarioWare for the DS (Which was what I originally went in for)

good man. DS owns PSP. the japanese know about these things and in Japan, the DS is mopping the floor with the PSP.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_logged_in at Sep 23,2005 8:22am
I'm probably going to get a PSP, too, eventually. Just not yet. (I mean, I just got the DS last week)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 23,2005 8:56am
I'm waiting for um..
1) good games to come out of the psp
2) a 20+GB hd to be put in them.

and how the fuck is the DS mopping up anything? there are NO GOOD GAMES FOR IT. AWDS is pretty good, but it's not a zelda or final fantasy. put that on the DS and it will be worth it.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino on a fucking mac... lame at Sep 23,2005 3:59pm
the_reverend said:
I'm waiting for um..
1) good games to come out of the psp
2) a 20+GB hd to be put in them.

and how the fuck is the DS mopping up anything? there are NO GOOD GAMES FOR IT. AWDS is pretty good, but it's not a zelda or final fantasy. put that on the DS and it will be worth it.

Japan has all sorts of amazing games that wont see american shores domestically because Americans only like:
A) first person shooters
B) grand theft auto
C) ricer games
D) and football games

Advance Wars is amazing. I imported Jump Superstars for my DS and it is the most fun i have had in months. its like smash brothers, but its 2D and has characters from the weekly Shonen Jump manga magazine. its a deep and simple to learn combat system and is fucking FUN as hell. too bad it wont come out over here. there is also a Gitaroo Man like game coming out for DS in Japan as well... THAT wont see the light of day over here either. ummm... there is a Resident Evil game coming out for DS... the new Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow sequel is coming out october 5th... Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is coming out over here (its an awesome game where you are an attorney and you have to prove how the defendant is lying and stuff like that). the touch screen is so innovative that there are all sorts of awesome new games coming out... again not in America. although Nintendogs sold out of stock until early November. that game is awesome too. its really sad how lame the US game industry is. so stubborn and close-minded... seriously missing out on all sorts of great games. hell... even Japan made a SEQUEL to Intelligent Qube (the most fun puzzle game ever). the first game didnt sell for shit over here so production was halted and a couple YEARS after it was out it started getting popular so now a used copy of the game, minus the case and book, is like 50 bucks. its a fucking shame.

OMG! HALO IS SO AWESOME!!!!! ROFLLLAMMAFAO!!!!

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite my ass.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino on a fucking mac... lame at Sep 23,2005 4:02pm
Also... the PSP isnt even a game system... its a handheld media player that just happens to play some shitty playstation 2 game ports.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 28,2005 4:10pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 28,2005 4:19pm

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Sep 28,2005 4:40pm
Oh my....this game Rebelstar Tactical Command is also quite amazing, similar to X-Com and made by the same team. It's a GBA game but of course you can play it on your DS.

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon  at Oct 27,2005 11:22am
ride the royal rainbow!

toggletoggle post by soloman   at Oct 27,2005 11:41am
Spaldino we get it. The difference is that american's want their video games to be like movies. In japan, video gaming is it's own world where gameplay is it's own virtue. WE GET IT!!!!!

by the way, I loved the first advance wars on gba. great game!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 27,2005 11:48am
katamari songs get into your head and don't come out!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Fist-Stretched Morphological Manbearpig
[default homepage] [print][3:38:21pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02188 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]