New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Gun to the side of your head. by xxsfcxx on Sep 14,2005 7:51pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xxsfcxx  at Sep 14,2005 7:51pm
Looking to see who is a gun owner, whos a poser and acts like they own one. and see how has the balls to use the power if need be.

toggletoggle post by LtdEc-1000  at Sep 14,2005 7:53pm
Well, you picked the right forum for this question...

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Sep 14,2005 8:00pm
1) According to my taxes, I own the gun you're holding there.

2) I would NEVER do anything illegal like owning or possesing a firearm until I finish getting my "concealed carry" in Ma again. OBVIOUSLY I turned in my shit at the last police gun buyback.

3) A gun does NOT equal POWER. The only thing it can provide is BALANCE. True power is having owned and carried a lifetime without ever drawing your weapon.

That being said, There's no way in hell I'd allow a bunch of stupid gangbang douchbags in the city to be running around sporting guns without having the means to return equal firepower myself. As I said, BALANCE. I definately encourage that more people like yourself (and civilian as well) learn to embrace and respect our right to bear arms.

"It's how the west was won, son."

toggletoggle post by Hooker nli at Sep 14,2005 8:00pm
Enter Powerkok:

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Sep 14,2005 8:01pm
Kok has his FID, I belive. I think someone else here does too, I just can't remember who.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Sep 14,2005 8:15pm
ArrowHead nli said:
Kok has his FID, I belive. I think someone else here does too, I just can't remember who.

hi.

toggletoggle post by LtdEc-1000  at Sep 14,2005 8:25pm
Hooker nli said:
Enter Powerkok:

I was gunna say the same thing.

toggletoggle post by xxsfcxx  at Sep 14,2005 8:45pm
it just warms my heart to know with oil bags this counrty and we go into full BLOWN war with ourself .. my buddys are loaded and ready to fight

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Sep 14,2005 9:09pm
I own a gun and have my concealed carry permit...9/10 times I had it with me at the B-sheltah

toggletoggle post by LtdEc-1000  at Sep 14,2005 9:35pm
Todd, i saw you there on sunday.

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Sep 14,2005 9:35pm
I'm glad to be on your good side, Mr. From the Grave.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Sep 14,2005 10:40pm
Also a gun owner. Also have a concealed permit. 2nd Amendment rules!!!

toggletoggle post by hoser at Sep 14,2005 10:41pm edited Sep 14,2005 10:41pm
xxsfcxx said:
Looking to see who is a gun owner, whos a poser and acts like they own one. and see how has the balls to use the power if need be.

Who's the Marine with the Benelli in this photo? Looks like a Corporal....

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 15,2005 8:38am
I own guns and have concealed carry permit. I usually just carry when I'm out in the woods since we have bears and such. I'm mainly interested in guns for hunting, though.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 15,2005 8:48am
sorry, but I don't like guns..
but if I was in the jungle (real and steele) I probably would pack.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 15,2005 8:50am
Guns are fucking stupid. It's one thing if you're a Marine looking to blow a hole in some terrorists face. It's quite another to use them to settle arguements, and fist fights.

st00pid.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Sep 15,2005 8:53am
But what about hunting people with xINSERTNAMEHEREx names?

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 15,2005 8:58am
Guns shouldn't be used to settle arguments unless you feel your life is in jeopardy. Brandishing a firearm to look tuff is beyond gay.
Plus it's much more rewarding to punch someone in the throat and chuckle as they gasp for breath.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Sep 15,2005 8:59am
What are you doing Andy....sitting at work like me and wasting time??

toggletoggle post by soloman   at Sep 15,2005 9:00am
I settle my arguements and fist fights with bow and arrow.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Sep 15,2005 9:01am
Ill just break into your house and shit in your pillow.

toggletoggle post by Craig nli at Sep 15,2005 9:08am
guns are for pussies. knife fights own!

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 15,2005 9:46am
hoser said:
What are you doing Andy....sitting at work like me and wasting time??

You got it!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 15,2005 10:29pm
hoser said:
But what about hunting people with xINSERTNAMEHEREx names?

I will nerf crossbow duel you to the death.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Sep 15,2005 10:32pm
Nerf Bow and Arrow>Nerf Crossbow

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Sep 15,2005 10:36pm
if i had the oportunity, i would not only carry, but also use, a gun at all times...

but, i cant warrent the sufficient jail time just for killing dumb people.

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Sep 15,2005 10:56pm
largefreakatzero said:
Brandishing a firearm to look tuff is beyond gay.

maybe but i know a good amount of people that have avoided violence by just flashing a gun.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Sep 15,2005 11:02pm
I think one of the funniest things I have ever read was some story in the globe a few years back about a jump in handgun related eye injuries after wannabe thugs started putting their eyes out by holding their guns sideways.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 15,2005 11:30pm

My collection...3 are only airsoft, but I'm not telling which!

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Sep 15,2005 11:31pm
i vow to never piss off powerkok

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 15,2005 11:31pm
And yes, I murdered that leopard for its skin blanket.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Sep 16,2005 12:32am
xmikex said:
Guns are fucking stupid. It's one thing if you're a Marine looking to blow a hole in some terrorists face. It's quite another to use them to settle arguements, and fist fights.

st00pid.

Guns are a last resort, Mike. When you go through the classes to recieve your FID card, one of the first things they tell you is that brandishing a firearm without the intent to use it will ESCALATE a situation, not resolve it. An FID permit allows the owner to also brandish mace, which IS a proven deterrent.

In the past when I DID have my permit, I always carried mace on my belt, and kept my firearm concealed. There were several times (working armed security) that I had to remove the mace from my belt to let someone know I was serious. There were NO times that I ever had to use it, nor a single time I needed to unholster my gun.

Settling arguments with a gun is stupid, I agree. The idea of the right to bear arms is that we all have the means and legal ability to protect our freedom, personal safety, and family. (It also served to create a huge homeland militia during the revolutionary days, as it assured the every home contained an armed civilian) If someone tries to rob me, I'd give them the money or MAYBE in an extreme case use mace. If someone broke into my home and started beating me severly, I'd kill them. The difference is HUGE.

By the way, Kok: WOW! You've got some nice shit there. I'd love a shotgun like that, what kind is it?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 16,2005 12:58am
It's a Mossberg 500A Persuader with a topfold choate stock and sidesaddle. extended forend grip. Holds 7- 3inch magnums

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 16,2005 1:10am edited Sep 16,2005 1:10am
Settling arguments with a gun is stupid, I agree. The idea of the right to bear arms is that we all have the means and legal ability to protect our freedom, personal safety, and family. (It also served to create a huge homeland militia during the revolutionary days, as it assured the every home contained an armed civilian) If someone tries to rob me, I'd give them the money or MAYBE in an extreme case use mace. If someone broke into my home and started beating me severly, I'd kill them. The difference is HUGE.

Well said. and 98% agreed except, I'd shoot someone robbing me. I think of mace as more of a bug spray....it subdues most, but the big nasty ones keep comin

edit*sp

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Sep 16,2005 1:11am
ha, that'd knock me on my ass.

You need some revolvers. I used to have a s&w .22 and a .38. I tried a .45, but I was like 10 and it knocked me down. I've been scared of em since. I've been looking at getting a bolt action .22 rifle with a clip. Fun guns. Speed loaders and bolts are so much more fun than magazines. Magazines make sense for killing people, but we don't get to do that every day. I like to be able to go to the local club and shoot the outdoor range.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 16,2005 1:14am
nice, I am actually looking for a snubnose 357 as we speak....I used to have a Colt Lawman, but I traded it for an AK47.

I love revolvers. So easy and no snags...just pull the trigger.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Sep 16,2005 1:14am
Man, this is pissing me off now. I live in MA, and they're being gay in plymouth about issuing permits. It's a "can issue", not a "shall issue", so they only allow a certain # per year, and for certain reasons.

I never should have let mine expire.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 16,2005 1:20am
ahhhh damned 'may issue' states!!

It really does prevent alot of honest people from carrying, and that sucks.

Who are they weeding out? I mean, thugs arent gonna go into the police station/courthouse and pay $xx amount of money and go thru all that legal crap, are they?

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Sep 16,2005 1:25am
It's retarded. I've done armed security, I've got certification awards for marksmanship from when I was a little kid, live without children in a secure home where there's little likelyhood of accident. I know the laws and actually obey them. It's pretty gay that some thug could be walking around a shopping mall with a gun in the back of his pants, but I can't have a can of mace and a holstered concealed firearm when I'm waiting outside our van as the band loads valuable gear in some shady alleyway at 3 in the morning.

I think I'm due for a move.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 16,2005 1:28am
southeastern Nh is nice this time of year!

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Sep 16,2005 1:33am
How's the real estate prices?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 16,2005 1:35am
Pretty steep, but Id imagine it was cheaper than Mass, by a bit. Depends where.

toggletoggle post by Todd NLI at Sep 16,2005 1:05pm
LtdEc-1000 said:

...And you did not introduce yourself?,That sucks

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Sep 16,2005 1:09pm
Guns are cool. But I don't really need one. Swords are cooler. I need a sword to weed my front yard.

toggletoggle post by LtdEc-1000  at Sep 16,2005 1:15pm edited Sep 16,2005 1:16pm
Todd NLI said:
LtdEc-1000 said:

...And you did not introduce yourself?,That sucks

I live less then a mile away, so ill introduce myself next time i see you there.

P.S. Powerkok, why do you even need guns? I cant see how someone in their right mind would try to rob you.

toggletoggle post by Todd NLI at Sep 16,2005 3:04pm
Kok lives in a scary apt complex in Concord...I know ,I live there too

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][5:26:08am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01702 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]