New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> show tonight: mgmt and of montreal @mid east downstairs by succubus on Sep 11,2005 9:05pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 11,2005 9:05pm edited Sep 12,2005 9:15pm
Aaron dropped me off....it's sold out...first band should be starting any minute...I'm sitting by myself on the side of the stage waiting....
Mgmt 9:00pm
Of montreal 10:00pm

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 11,2005 9:14pm
My friend Pat is supposed to be at this show.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 11,2005 9:38pm
It started...mgmt started with 2 guys...each with a guitar...and wearing winter hats...they were holding their cell phones into the mics and called each other and decided that they should start the show....there is a keyboard they occasionally use for sampling and playing.....they both took off their white tshirts...at one point a 3rd one came out in a suit and blonde wig...drummed for a song and left...though he had a bowl with folded up papers and let people pick out of the bowl...the song they are playing now reminds me of 80's psychedelic furs..I really like it...I can also hear new order influences....I'm diggin it...
They just requested all the lights be turned off as I'm typing...
Cool that someone oh here knows someone who is here =)

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 11,2005 9:46pm
Drummer came back out and then a girl playing the larger keyboard and another guy drumming...they are definiteky funny too..the crowd is also lovin it

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 11,2005 9:55pm
Ok they ended with a handmade MGMT banner...great set....couldn't help but move to the music....of montreal is setting up now

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 11,2005 9:59pm
I've never seen of montreal before...but I have a feeling that some of the guests playing with mgmt are in of montreal...

toggletoggle post by TOC nli at Sep 11,2005 10:44pm
MGMT?

who are they?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 11,2005 11:06pm
That's their name....I really enjoyed them...I'm the only one with a photo pass I.e. Shooting on stage and the one member I spoke to before the show just wrapped me in his cord as I was taking pics haha...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 11,2005 11:18pm
yeah... and aaron has been waitig for you outside

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 12,2005 9:15pm edited Sep 12,2005 9:16pm
link to all pics

some samples:

link to mgmt pics:
[URL=http://www.defyunlearn.com/photos.php?date=2005-09-11&band=Mgmt]http://www.defyunlearn.com/photos.php?date=2005-09-11&band=Mgmt

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 12,2005 9:16pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Eviscerated Corpulent Goregrinder
[default homepage] [print][12:49:12pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01752 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]