Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Att: to REV by xxSFCxx on Sep 9,2005 6:58pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xxSFCxx  at Sep 9,2005 6:58pm
Can I just say in a none fag way that I love you. This board is the best one I have been on in YEARS. (ear muffs) I can say cunt - fuck - ass - bitch and whore. I can talk my right wing spit, and make fun of dumb hippie fucks all in one board, and talk about diecast without someone asking me if I have the new nascar one.

toggletoggle post by sever at Sep 9,2005 9:58pm
diecast is a steamy pile of shit.

toggletoggle post by xxSFCxx  at Sep 9,2005 10:03pm
Is this the part where I get hurt because you don't like them and I dig them. How about you tell me whats good and I will try some and then you have showed me how smart you are.

toggletoggle post by sever at Sep 9,2005 10:05pm
Musical tastes are irrelivant to one's intelligence. The simple fact of the matter is that I think diecast are generic, boring, and overdone.

toggletoggle post by xxSFCxx  at Sep 9,2005 10:14pm
I dig the drum work, its what got me hooked on them you can hate them but the drum work is sick. I don't know any drummer that can hold a pin to Jason Costa. I still just want a few band names. I am always willing to learn.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 9,2005 10:47pm
well, you are welcome. I'm at skatefest right now.

personally, I like diecast. but I like a lot if music. heck, if it's good enough for a car commercial....

toggletoggle post by blue  at Sep 9,2005 10:50pm
xxSFCxx said:
I don't know any drummer that can hold a pin to Jason Costa.

listen to [insert band here], their drumming is better than diecast.

toggletoggle post by Big Boa at Sep 9,2005 10:54pm
blue said:
xxSFCxx said:
I don't know any drummer that can hold a pin to Jason Costa.

listen to [insert band here], their drumming is better than diecast.

Many band names come to my mind.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Sep 10,2005 12:12am
xxSFCxx said:
I dig the drum work, its what got me hooked on them you can hate them but the drum work is sick. I don't know any drummer that can hold a pin to Jason Costa. I still just want a few band names. I am always willing to learn.

"Perpetual War" was great! after that i kinda lost interest. Even tho i don't really dig the music, Jay is one of the best drummers i've ever heard. Great guy too.

toggletoggle post by xxSFCxx  at Sep 10,2005 12:14am
You know what cracks me up is the fact that everyone is like everyone is better, but no one has any names.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Sep 10,2005 12:23am
everybody's got this thing with hardcore...

toggletoggle post by xxSFCxx  at Sep 10,2005 12:26am
? what thing

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Sep 10,2005 12:30am
a lotta people here hate it. don't know why? their loss...

toggletoggle post by xxSFCxx  at Sep 10,2005 8:27am
skateboarders - punks - hardcore kids .. metal heads where always a group outside of us. I never saw a metal head on a board or at a Descendents show. They where off playing Metallica, Guns N' Roses, and Megadeath. All good bands back then. I just don't understand how anyone can put in Livin' in Exile from blood for blood and not dig hardcore.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Sep 10,2005 11:57am
hey man, i know what yer saying. for years i'd be one of the two long haired guys at Slapshot shows. the only time i felt odd was at a UK Subs show. i was the only hairbag surrounded by about 100 skins.

toggletoggle post by wade at Sep 11,2005 10:23am
xxSFCxx said:
You know what cracks me up is the fact that everyone is like everyone is better, but no one has any names.

Dave Witte
Gene Hoglan
Kai Hahto
Horgh
Tony Laureno
Animal

toggletoggle post by xxSFCxx  at Sep 12,2005 6:51pm
Midheaven -- Yep .. Good pick fuck head.
Strapping young lad is sick -- he is a good drummer I like Hoglan. The lead singer sounds like a fag.
Kai hahto is cool - but I don't think his rolls are as fast a Gene Hoglan.

Then you have to pick Cannibal Corpses Drummer. I can tell your a metal fag, because only metal fags thing Cannibal corpses is good music.

and Animal .. everyone loves the muppets, can't fuck with fozzy bear.

toggletoggle post by wade at Sep 12,2005 7:17pm
xxSFCxx said:
Midheaven -- Yep .. Good pick fuck head.
Strapping young lad is sick -- he is a good drummer I like Hoglan. The lead singer sounds like a fag.
Kai hahto is cool - but I don't think his rolls are as fast a Gene Hoglan.

Then you have to pick Cannibal Corpses Drummer. I can tell your a metal fag, because only metal fags thing Cannibal corpses is good music.

and Animal .. everyone loves the muppets, can't fuck with fozzy bear.

i don't have to pick shit. i'm not nearly as impressed by Cannibal Corpse drummers and i haven't liked a CC album since a long fuking time ago. Alex Webster is what I liked about CC and everything I hear by them lately buries him in the mix. It's not entirely about speed or even technique. metal comprises about half of what i listen to. i simply named drummers i find better than diecast's, there's plenty.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Stabbed Prenatal Lord
[default homepage] [print][11:34:40pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01322 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]