New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Hey... here is a novel fucking idea by thegreatspaldino on Jul 22,2003 2:38pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jul 22,2003 2:38pm
please stop being gay and acting like 5th graders that are trying to gain playground superiority so they can have free reign of the kickball diamond. every party involved is guilty of petty idiocy no matter how right it seems to you. why is it that people like to harvest negative energy torwards eachother? it doesnt make sense at all and what do you gain from it? quit the shit. its isnt cool and it will never make any of you gain any respect from anyone. people like different things and have the right to express their opinions on the matter whether they be pro or anti whatever you believe in. joe and death metal priestess...you are the seniorities here... act like it please. paul and joostin and jake and whoever else that is associated with their side, quit the shit as well. none of this is worth the money Rev puts into this place for bandwidth and if i was him i would have erased all of this about as fast as you people churned out this shit. just be noble about this all and stop. im already tired of seeing this shit.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jul 22,2003 4:06pm
Holy shit I just farted and blew the waist strip right offa my BVD's!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 22,2003 10:14pm
Hey Spauldino, here is a better idea. shut the fuck up and don't read our posts if you don't like them.

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Jul 22,2003 10:31pm
assclown

toggletoggle post by god at Jul 22,2003 10:32pm
assclown

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jul 22,2003 10:59pm
well sorry if i just wanted all this nonsense to stop. i mean... here i am... in two bands that are being labled as "complete assholes" when one member of the band expresses displeasure torwards something that someone likes. well i dont want a part of any of it... if someone wants to bring shit upon themselves then they can do that... i was never a part of this nor do i want to become one. so leave me the fuck out of it... thank you

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 23,2003 11:12am
hey your welcome.
Ravage in peace.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jul 23,2003 4:30pm
Doesn't anyone care about me blowing shit up in my underwear??

toggletoggle post by tyagxgrind   at Jul 23,2003 7:13pm
take my comments out on me. not my band. i'm a big boy.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 24,2003 12:03am
no you aren't, you are tiny
you have small girl like hands and a huge head

toggletoggle post by jake at Jul 24,2003 12:38am
last time i checked, shut up. devons a good kid. as is TYAG. dont start unecessary fights. i refuse to post back you say anything.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Soulless Nihilistic Dischord
[default homepage] [print][2:54:56am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01969 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]