New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> News Article: Bush admits Iraq war was for oil by the_reverend on Sep 1,2005 9:30am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 1,2005 9:30am

toggletoggle post by SMC in Western NY at Sep 1,2005 9:37am
are you fucking serious, why is it everytime i read something new from Bush about the war it's like a bad episode of G.I.Joe

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 1,2005 9:44am
well goooooolllie...

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Sep 1,2005 10:18am
HAHAHA, what a fucking yutz... I think he should be ousted from office

On another note:

"The president, standing against a backdrop of the USS Ronald Reagan, the newest aircraft carrier in the Navy's fleet"

I'm sure with a name like the USS Ronald Regan, they forgot to put a navigation system in it...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 1,2005 10:19am
the navigation system?
I do not recall.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 1,2005 12:57pm
are serious??? earlier this week he changed his mind and said this was about avenging the lost lives of innocent people! ahh!!

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Sep 1,2005 1:02pm
Again with the terrorists. Shut the fuck up!!!

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 1,2005 1:39pm
I LOVE it when the conservative bash the shit out of liberals for taxes...look at how much we're paying for gas, blows any liberal tax out of the water!!! with the $10.6 Trillion defecit we lost go figure we'll need taxes to fix the problem.

toggletoggle post by soloman   at Sep 1,2005 3:02pm
How is this flip flopping? Protecting the oil fields was always a big part of the project. It's important, because Iraq is going to rely on oil for it's economy. That's definitly not news to me.

toggletoggle post by soloman   at Sep 1,2005 3:07pm
BornSoVile said:
I LOVE it when the conservative bash the shit out of liberals for taxes...look at how much we're paying for gas, blows any liberal tax out of the water!!! with the $10.6 Trillion defecit we lost go figure we'll need taxes to fix the problem.

yeah this is so true. those arguments dont hold any water anymore with all the spending they've been doing.

toggletoggle post by cdan   at Sep 1,2005 3:12pm
soloman said:
How is this flip flopping? Protecting the oil fields was always a big part of the project. It's important, because Iraq is going to rely on oil for it's economy. That's definitly not news to me.

rrrrright, its all about the freedom of the Iraqi people and securing oil fields for THEM. ha!

toggletoggle post by soloman   at Sep 1,2005 3:15pm
cdan said:
soloman said:

rrrrright, its all about the freedom of the Iraqi people and securing oil fields for THEM. ha!

Yeah the securing of the oil fields is for them. We can just wait and see when planes start flying back with tanks full of oil stolen from iraqi oil fields.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Sep 1,2005 5:19pm
i hate to defend bush, but i think he gave iraqi oil as the reason to continue the fighting in iraq, not for waging war in the first place.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 1,2005 5:26pm
you say that like it's better.
looks like it's blood for oil.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Sep 1,2005 5:28pm edited Sep 1,2005 6:23pm
no, it isn't any better. i just felt the thread title was misleading.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Sep 1,2005 5:30pm edited Sep 1,2005 6:24pm
i still love you tho

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 1,2005 7:47pm
the_reverend said:
you say that like it's better.
looks like it's blood for oil.

whats wrong with blood for oil ? how about we take over the entire middle east for no better reason than to lower gas prices? works for me

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 1,2005 7:49pm
yeah, that's working so well thus far.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Sep 1,2005 7:50pm
as long as i dont have to pay three fucking dollars a gallon im all for it

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 1,2005 7:53pm
well... the last time it was $1 some stupid democrat was in the whitehouse. fucking liberals.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 1,2005 7:57pm
the_reverend said:
well... the last time it was $1 some stupid democrat was in the whitehouse. fucking liberals.

damn straight if it was up to them only people of ethnicity and socially deprived people would pay1$ a gallon white people who have jobs and take responsibility for there own futures would have to pay3$ a gallon...and clinton was a poor excuse for a president he rode the good times wave that reagan and bush created!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 1,2005 8:02pm
reagan spent almost as much money on bulshit as bush jr.
I will give you the fact that king bush I did line up a smart thing:
greenspan

other than that, he was a lame duck.
clinton did ride a wave, but it wasn't from reagan or bush, it was technology itself. he just got out of the way (for the most part) and let it do its thing.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 1,2005 8:09pm
you said he spent alot of money on bullshit im curious to know what you consider bullshit ,military,space exploration,was there a war i missed in there ,that war was the only mistake i can see not that we had it but that we didnt finish it the first time ,maybe we wouldnt be there now?

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Sep 1,2005 9:20pm
The reason why gas prices were so low during Clinton's time was the fact that, if memory serves correctly, the Asian economy collapsed.

And yes, protecting oil fields in Iraq is a legitimate goal.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 1,2005 9:53pm
no matter who is in the office as president, someone is gonna bitch and complain about them.

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 9:54pm
i actually heard someone say that katrina is bush's fault because his administration hasn't stopped global warming

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 1,2005 9:57pm
space exploration is bullshit because only 1% of the Ocean here on fucking Earth has been explored.

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 9:59pm
BornSoVile said:
space exploration is bullshit because only 1% of the Ocean here on fucking Earth has been explored.

hes back! everyone lookout hes going to plagerize another article from playboy

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 1,2005 10:05pm
that was RFK Jr. shit head.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Sep 1,2005 10:08pm
who cares if it wasn't a totally original idea, doesn't make his point any less valid or true?

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 10:09pm
who the fuck is rfk jr.? shithead and thers no need to explore the ocean we know whats down there ...more water on the other hand we dont relly know dick about outerspace and were going to need to so when the martians come we can out up some kind of resistance

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 10:09pm
brian_dc said:
who cares if it wasn't a totally original idea, doesn't make his point any less valid or true?

who asked you pencildick?

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 1,2005 10:10pm
if you were smart you'd realize that's where most of the oil is found, in the ocean. i wish i could be a heroic internet terrorist like you.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Sep 1,2005 10:12pm
nice, dick joke

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 10:13pm
BornSoVile said:
if you were smart you'd realize that's where most of the oil is found, in the ocean. i wish i could be a heroic internet terrorist like you.

i wish i could be a 22 yr old that lived at home and thought he knew everything! playboy=liberal jewish lies = an attempt to enslave the white race=not on my watch

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 10:13pm
brian_dc said:
nice, dick joke

thanks

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Sep 1,2005 10:14pm
you're welcome

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 1,2005 10:14pm
being jealous is a weakness you know. uncle sam is the funniest bastard ever, keep up the good work!

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 10:17pm
BornSoVile said:
being jealous is a weakness you know. uncle sam is the funniest bastard ever, keep up the good work!

im not kidding i really do wish i could live at home...of course id have no respect for myself and be a loser but atleast i could bust balls online!

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 1,2005 10:18pm
it's the metal head way!

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 10:21pm
BornSoVile said:
it's the metal head way!

unfortunately so... but isnt it possible to support yourself and make your own way in the world and still listen to metal ...why is it cool to be a loser?

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 1,2005 10:22pm
uncle sam said:
BornSoVile said:
it's the metal head way!

unfortunately so... but isnt it possible to support yourself and make your own way in the world and still listen to metal ...why is it cool to be a loser?

yes.
i don't know, I was gonna ask you that.

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 10:25pm
that was a serious question im an older guy and i look around these days and am just stupified im not saying everyone should be steve erkel but really why is it cool to not try ,be dumb,smoke dope etc..

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 1,2005 10:26pm
because I'm an American.

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 10:29pm
BornSoVile said:
because I'm an American.

no no no im an american your an idiot an american idiot ha ill bet you put on eyeliner and walk around town looking sad!

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Sep 2,2005 1:24am
Oil? Who said something about oil bitch, you cookin?

toggletoggle post by todayistheday at Sep 2,2005 2:51am
i dont see this anywhere in any other news.....fake

toggletoggle post by soloman   at Sep 2,2005 8:56am edited Sep 2,2005 8:57am
todayistheday said:
i dont see this anywhere in any other news.....fake

thats because it's not news. The administration has always made protecting the oil fields as part of the plan. The title of the article is completely misleading, and the article even throws Cindy Sheehan into the mix.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][2:49:41am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02708 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]