New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> fuck you ez pass take III by the_reverend on Aug 28,2005 1:18pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 28,2005 1:18pm
people are retards! every single time there is traffic, people can figure out that EZPASS only lanes doesn't mean "hey, cut ahead and then pull out at the last minute so all the other cars have swirve around you."
I swear its like an obstacle course.
NH needs to put marks on the middle lanes a mile back so morons won't get in my way.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 28,2005 1:36pm
see my DO DO thread from yesterday

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 28,2005 2:13pm
yeah, it came up when I searched

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 28,2005 2:17pm
i can't believe how retarded people are waiting until the last minute

i hope you beeped at them

toggletoggle post by retzam at Aug 28,2005 2:20pm
People driving stupidly like that annoys me so much. If there's one thing people should be careful about, it's operating a metal vehicle that weighs multiple tons.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Aug 28,2005 2:44pm
i found out from a friend that works for the mass pike...
you know how every now and then, you get an idiot backing up, thats in the wrong lane? well, you can hit them, and its thier fault, the toll booth collecters have to write it up and them to blame, no matter what the situation. So next time your lookin to make a couple bucks, and ya see them backin up... go for it.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Aug 28,2005 11:13pm
KeithMutiny said:
i found out from a friend that works for the mass pike...
you know how every now and then, you get an idiot backing up, thats in the wrong lane? well, you can hit them, and its thier fault, the toll booth collecters have to write it up and them to blame, no matter what the situation. So next time your lookin to make a couple bucks, and ya see them backin up... go for it.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. What they write up is a witness statement. Like any other accident, fault is determined by the two involved insurance companies. While the contributed witness report WILL guarantee fault on the part of the guy backing up, it can STILL come out as 50/50 fault or worse against you, especially if any witnesses say you seemed to intentionally hit them or were driving recklessly. Fault is ALWAYS determined by insurance companies. I even had a delivery driver recently get found 100% at fault in an accident where an on duty state trooper filled out a witness report saying he saw the whole thing and my driver was definately NOT at fault.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Aug 28,2005 11:15pm
p.s. - in case you were wondering why it guarantees some fault on the part of the person backing up, you cannot be found 100% not responsible for any accident where you're backing up, regardless of circumstance. You also cannot be found 100% not responsible in any accident where you are crossing a lane of traffic. Theres a bunch of others too, but I haven't been caught doing them yet.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 28,2005 11:25pm
hey arrowhead, what insurance company does your company use?

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Aug 28,2005 11:34pm
hahahahahaha.

We don't provide insurance? Are you nuts? Drivers have to provide their own car and proof of insurance.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Aug 28,2005 11:34pm
That should read: "We don't provide insurance!"

I gotta log in one of these days.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Aug 28,2005 11:54pm
that seems logical, i was only told that by someone in that position.

im not one to try my luck at it, personally

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead nli at Aug 29,2005 12:04am
Or, you can grab the guy that backed into you, smash his face on the tollbooth window, then turn on your windshield wipers. Start yelling at the tollbooth guy: "Go ahead! Tell me turn off my wipers. I DARE you!"

I guarantee he'll let you through without paying the $1

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 3,2005 1:38am
1:37 am a fucking azn mainiac did the backup thing...
STOP FUCKING SQUINTING OF STOP DRIVING!

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Sep 3,2005 2:38am
I am glad I don't need EZPass,It looks like a big pain in the ass

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 3,2005 2:41am
the_reverend said:
1:37 am a fucking azn mainiac did the backup thing...
STOP FUCKING SQUINTING OF STOP DRIVING!

Are you on the highway using your cellphone to post on RTTP? If so that's fucking hilarious.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 3,2005 2:44am
um... yeah, why?
atleast I'm not backing it up at the tolls.

and todd, ezpass isn't the pain, it's traffic caused by the tolls.

btw: I e-mailed my govenor today and suggested he get his head out of his ass and make some ezpass lanes.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][11:20:44am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01448 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]