New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Slipknot vs. Burger King by Cecchini on Aug 17,2005 5:39pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Aug 17,2005 5:39pm

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Aug 17,2005 5:46pm
They're suing because people wear chicken masks in a commercial? If anybody should sue it should be Gwar. They look more like Gwar than Slipknot.

toggletoggle post by wakeoftears  at Aug 17,2005 6:34pm
hahahahahahahahahahaha what the fuck, the definitely do look more like GWAR, but the fact that theyre even suing is fucking ridiculous.

toggletoggle post by Jeff Pierce/PIV at Aug 17,2005 6:35pm
YALL GAY SWORDFIGHTERS YO

PIV

toggletoggle post by anti palladium guy at Aug 17,2005 6:38pm
Jeff Pierce/PIV said:
YALL GAY SWORDFIGHTERS YO

PIV

this guy is begging to be made an example of. YO if youre gonna talk like a bubble lip nigger go to the pdiddy site asshole

toggletoggle post by Jeff Pierce/PIV at Aug 17,2005 6:39pm
WHAT UP YO, DANCE WITH THE DEVIL GET YO SHINS BROKE UP FOOL PIV BABY

toggletoggle post by anon at Aug 17,2005 6:42pm
yo whats up bubble lip yo

toggletoggle post by retzam at Aug 17,2005 7:14pm
Hahaha this is hilarious. I completely agree with dissector and wakeoftears: the first thing I thought of the first time I saw that commercial was GWAR, and then thought "nahh, not nearly similar enough...". I'd be hardpressed to believe that over .1 percent of the population were reminded at all of Slipknot by that commercial.

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Aug 17,2005 7:15pm
That is so stupid and the Chicken Fries are disgusting anyways, zfuck Slipknot and BK

toggletoggle post by retzam at Aug 17,2005 7:17pm
And fuck "sound-alike". The band in the burger king commercial sounds nothing like Slipknot. As a matter of fact, if I remember correctly, the music was much more enjoyable than Slipknot.

toggletoggle post by pre-school race war at Aug 17,2005 7:48pm
were the slip nuts were sliping on nuts!

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Aug 17,2005 7:59pm
hahaha wow this has to be the funniest thing ever. i mean
even if they thought they resembled slipknot (somehow),
wouldnt they be embarassed that they think that chicken heads
look like their costume. thats even bad for nu metal

toggletoggle post by fizzfizzplopplop at Aug 17,2005 8:13pm
whata bunch of fags

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Aug 17,2005 11:31pm
are you fucking kidding?

like they were the first fucking band to put masks on and play music.

what are they gonna fucking sue people on halloween too?

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Aug 17,2005 11:32pm
when it's slipknot vs. burger king...well, frankly it just doesn't matter

toggletoggle post by kessaris   at Aug 17,2005 11:45pm
ONE NATION UNDER CHICKEN FRIES!!! mmmmm chicken....mmmmm fries....mmmmmm legal action...

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Aug 18,2005 12:09am
Microsoft should create a font called Agnostic Font and then it would give Agnostic Fronts lawyer some work to do...

Then we could all rest easy knowing that a tough guy band, Slipcoqroq and a power ranger all will be using tax dollars to go to court!

toggletoggle post by agnostic fronts lawyer at Aug 18,2005 12:15am
that is absolutely brilliant cechinni you magnificent bastard i think were gonna have to put you on the payroll

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Aug 18,2005 12:18am
Agnostic Font = All the capital letters spin kick or punch the lowercase letters in the nose when they aren't ready. That and the font can only be typed in a rotating circle.

toggletoggle post by jonny8pins at Aug 18,2005 12:22am
Cecchini said:
Agnostic Font = All the capital letters spin kick or punch the lowercase letters in the nose when they aren't ready. That and the font can only be typed in a rotating circle.

you are a fucking genius , the lowercase letters could have little backwards baseball hats that fall off when they get hit

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Aug 18,2005 12:27am
hahaha... Whoever makes fonts should take note of this thread.

Half the lowercase letters have baseball caps and the other half have misfits shirts (for scene points you know) and then one one letter which isn't used much like V is wearing a faded Judas Priest tour shirt from the 80s. all the uppercase letters are wearing wife beaters or are wearing tight scene t-shirts and those weird hardcore hats they all wear... you know which ones I'm talking about, they wore the same hats in the Civil War.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 18,2005 12:31am
what about numbers

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Aug 18,2005 12:36am
I doubt anyone using Agnostic Font is going to need to use numbers for anything... I mean the only time an Agnostic Front/Font fan has anything to do with numbers is if they are on the back of a baseball or football jersey they are wearing to a show and those come with the numbers already on them.

toggletoggle post by my_pretentious_erection   at Aug 18,2005 12:45am
coq roq is cool and i like chicken fries.

toggletoggle post by ass fries at Aug 18,2005 12:57am
chicken fries suck cock rock sucks and so does my pretensious erectionj

toggletoggle post by my_pretentious_erection   at Aug 18,2005 1:13am
no you are wrong please

toggletoggle post by rupturedzine   at Aug 18,2005 3:53am
Cecchini...that's the funniest thing I've heard all day. Make sure you make the exclamation points waify girlfriends holding a jacket for the uppercase letters.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino on a fucking mac... lame at Aug 18,2005 9:02am
Predator should sue Slipknot because Slipknot stole his dreads and tried to look and be bad ass like Predator is. that would make up for AvP sucking ass.

toggletoggle post by cdan nli at Aug 18,2005 10:20am
what a bunch of whiny bitches

toggletoggle post by kadooooooooooogan at Aug 18,2005 10:51am
that commercial used to piss me off, but now that i know it got Slipknot's matching panties in a bunch, i'm all for it.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Aug 18,2005 11:31am
retzam said:
And fuck "sound-alike". The band in the burger king commercial sounds nothing like Slipknot. As a matter of fact, if I remember correctly, the music was much more enjoyable than Slipknot.

you're right, it really doesn't sound anything like slipknot. it's annoying like slipknot, but doesn't sound anything like them.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Aug 18,2005 11:32am
pre-school race war said:
were the slip nuts were sliping on nuts!

ha

toggletoggle post by dan_bloodblister at Aug 18,2005 11:40am
WAAHHH!!! THOSE PEOPLE IN CHICKEN SUITS LOOK LIKE US!! WAAHH!! WE WANT MONEYS!! WAAHHH!! WERE SPOOKIER THAN THEM!! WAAHH!! WE WANT FREE WHOPPERS!! WAAAHHH!

i imagine it went down something like that

toggletoggle post by nate   at Aug 18,2005 11:43am
the fuckin clown from Nightstick should sue them too since they used the clown character... we should dig up Gacy and have him sue em too since he was the original clown killer... while Gacy's at it he can sue those dipshits in ICP for stealing his shit too... fuckers...

toggletoggle post by rupturedzine   at Aug 18,2005 1:16pm
kadooooooooooogan said:
that commercial used to piss me off, but now that i know it got Slipknot's matching panties in a bunch, i'm all for it.

Yeah, I just saw it a little while ago and somehow it was less horrible.

toggletoggle post by grundlegremlin at Aug 18,2005 2:50pm
Mushroomhead,Slipknot,and Cock Rock should compete in a battle.I bet cock rock would win......but there are waaaaaaay too many14year old fat kids who shop at hot topic and are misunderstood and slipknot is the only band they can relate to.I thought shitsnot broke up any way. Devo should sue every band that ever wore coordinated costumes.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][2:22:22am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01545 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]