New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Terminator 3 rules by xmikex on Jul 14,2003 12:30pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 14,2003 12:30pm
fuck what you heard, this movie has my personal endorsement.

4 upside-down crosses

toggletoggle post by George   at Jul 14,2003 12:32pm
that movie was retarted.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 14,2003 12:38pm
I would agree... horrible movie.
and if you don't agree "talk to da hand"

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 14,2003 12:46pm
yeah i've heard a lot of bad reviews...i am an AHHNALD fan though...it's no "Conan The Barbarian" but all I saw was the last scene (i think)..and about 7 minutes of it..i would have watched it till the end but someone dragged me out

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 14,2003 12:50pm
okay "talk to the hand" and "she'll be back" were absolutely horrible. and T2 puts this movie to shame. But it's still an excellent addition to the terminator series. and retains it's status

toggletoggle post by bullets_for_jake  at Jul 14,2003 1:32pm edited Jul 14,2003 1:32pm
i agree, it was a pretty good movie, minus the couple of lame t2 references...shitty one liners...and those fruity glasses he pulled out first. i demand a t4 though.

anyone see league of extraordinary gentlemen? by far the best movie this summer...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 14,2003 1:44pm
I heard that movie was killer. it looks good too.
28 days later was amzing.
and there's some other movie coming out that is done by the director of Dark City. it was an awesome movie for cinematography.. and the new one looks beautiful too. I was looking on http://www.quicktime.com for the trailer, but couldn't find it.

I think the worst movie of the summer goes to Tom Cruises "last Samuri"
*shutters*
I can read his mind "well, keano does it in the matrix, I'm gong for it"

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Jul 14,2003 3:33pm
mike no!!!!! ive been waiting so long for a new terminator movie and i saw this garbage it would have been good if it didnt have the terminator name on it Most ridiculous arnold movie ever = Commando.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 14,2003 4:19pm edited Jul 14,2003 4:22pm
the new terminator is gay, its such a pussy. It got its gun damaged which was gay.

john connor was also a gigantic pussy in this one. He did nothing but whine about everything, what a fag.

overall there was no character development in this movie, it was just all action, action, action, and overused one liners.

Id give this movie rightside up crosses if they were availible.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 14,2003 4:46pm edited Jul 14,2003 4:49pm

toggletoggle post by heartless   at Jul 14,2003 5:26pm
have not seen t3 yet, but i saw 28 days later and i loved it.
i loved how he went into the church and right when he said hello
like three corpses sat up and looked at him. they looked totally evil.

ok anyway, rev, i think you were talking about Underworld, i saw that trailer and it looked pretty good.

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Jul 15,2003 4:32pm
exacty tom The other Terminator films had a differnet feel to them a more intelligence and the characters were easily liked. Also the story was mutiliated, skynet just randomly popped back with some dumbass who no one knew about in T2.Instead of comming up with something interesting they murdered the terminator movies. People say "oh its a solid sequel, but it cannot compare to the pervious films" Well then, that means its not a solid sequel. I didnt wait 12 years to see a subpar sequel. Fuck you john mostow , fuck you.

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Jul 15,2003 4:54pm
its just a movie. your only meant to enjoy the effects and the hot chick. good enough for me

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 16,2003 2:34pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][2:29:00pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01063 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]