New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Everyone should e-mail... by nate on Aug 8,2005 8:31pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by nate   at Aug 8,2005 8:31pm
Pit magazine and ask why they didn't credit Rev for the pic they used of Tim Yeung for the drum corner. Yeah they kept the script he used on the side but nowhere in the credits does it mention him. Not that Pit matters much anymore but it's bogus of a zine to use shit and not credit it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 8,2005 8:33pm
or why they didn't even ask me about it.

toggletoggle post by nate   at Aug 8,2005 8:34pm
sue em... do it, DO IT!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 8,2005 8:59pm
did you watch the vid i sent you aaron?

so yeah..aaron and i were at b&n and saw it...i can't believe what his replies said...(to aaron's emails)

toggletoggle post by nate   at Aug 8,2005 9:02pm
e-mail Wendy wendy@pitmagazine.com ... she's the one that started Pit way back when the store was about the size of a closet and they didn't even do a zine then. All the other people there won't do anything about it, and if Wendy gives you shit lets just post it everywhere, fuck them! bahaha

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 8,2005 9:07pm
well i dunno about that...(emailing and stirring things up) i think aaron should try handling it as professionally as he can..i don't wanna piss people off ..not yet anyhow

toggletoggle post by nate   at Aug 8,2005 9:13pm
haven't they done it before though? Seriously though Rev, e-mail Wendy, she's the backbone of what goes on there, James Bernhard or whatever his name is has an attitude most of the time and doesn't matter for shit outside of the fact he lays the zine out and maybe draws a couple things here and there.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 8,2005 9:15pm
the guy we usually deal with is michael savko

toggletoggle post by nate   at Aug 8,2005 9:16pm
I dunno him... just go right over everyone's head there and go direct to Wendy... I hate dealing with the middle people... right over his head...

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Aug 9,2005 7:04am
Pit won't review stuff unless you buy ad space, hmmm... Wendy Perelstein, living up to stereotypes?

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Aug 9,2005 5:40pm
Ascendancy got a review in Pit a while back, they might have even called it a "featured review" or something, at least that's what I heard, and I don't remember anyone putting an ad in there.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Marked Abhorrent Kingdom
[default homepage] [print][10:08:21am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01861 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]