Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Isis fans by attendmyrequiem on Aug 8,2005 3:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem at Aug 8,2005 3:49pm
I picked up sgnl>05 today. I opened it up and it had a neurosis cd in it. I got all pissed, but put the cd in my player and it was Isis. I was fucking stoked. How rare is this? anyone else have a copy like it?

toggletoggle post by cdan   at Aug 8,2005 5:08pm
haha, stoked? i'd still be pissed.

btw, sgnl>05 is pretty terrible, imho, one or two good tracks, rest is that boring ambiant meandering they love so much.

toggletoggle post by Paulll at Aug 8,2005 5:58pm
dude signal 05 is not terrible. The last song on the disc the remix by justin is AMAZING. so die

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem at Aug 9,2005 12:44am
cdan said:
haha, stoked? i'd still be pissed.

btw, sgnl>05 is pretty terrible, imho, one or two good tracks, rest is that boring ambiant meandering they love so much.

i would beg to differ with you on this one. i'm a big fan of ambient noise as well, so that's my arguement. but the only reason i'm stoked is those error presses usually get $$$ on ebay and i can just buy another copy sometime. I bought it for collection reasons. it's the same reason i own all the rare remix albums. there is a huge chuck of those remixes that i think suck ass. that and matt bayles is one of my favorite engineers/producers.

toggletoggle post by cdan   at Aug 9,2005 12:55pm
yeah, i kinda wanna hear all those oceanic remixes. the little i heard was pretty fucked up. which one is the best?

toggletoggle post by cdan   at Aug 9,2005 12:55pm
Paulll said:
dude signal 05 is not terrible. The last song on the disc the remix by justin is AMAZING. so die

ya, i said, 1 or 2 good songs.

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem at Aug 9,2005 1:01pm
cdan said:
yeah, i kinda wanna hear all those oceanic remixes. the little i heard was pretty fucked up. which one is the best?

i haven't even listened to my records. like i knew the compilation cd of them was coming out. but the broadrick remix on that is by far the best. That one stood out. I think i dug the Tim Hecker remix alot to. and the one the girl from 27 did was good, but I love her vocals.

toggletoggle post by cdan   at Aug 9,2005 1:05pm
yeah, i think aaron is in love with that chick.

thats probly the one i heard, it had some broad whining, a fucked up techno beat and aaron's BRUTAL pitchshifted vocals.

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem at Aug 9,2005 1:09pm
i can send you the broadrick remix if i had your sn. mine is the same as on here.

toggletoggle post by cdan   at Aug 9,2005 2:18pm
coo... AIM: yeastling

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][7:30:58pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.00919 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]