New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> shroud of bereavement playing this friday by dyingmuse on Jul 8,2003 2:51pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by dyingmuse at Jul 8,2003 2:51pm
hey all this is dan from shroud of bereavement whats up aaron? anyway were playing a show this friday at the raven in whareham mass doors open at 700. sorry such short notice we just found out ourselves. if any other bands want to be on the set write me at shroud_of_bereavement@yahoo.com or go to the webpage www.geocities.com/shroud_of_bereavement
to get there go 495 s to rt 28 exit 1 off 495 its 2691 cranberry highway

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 9,2003 12:23am
hm... I wonder what I'm doing this friday.
anyone who doesn't go to this show is stupid.
shroud is amazing.
sn8b8 had best be there too.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 9,2003 1:50am
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/455/shroud_of_bereavement.html

I'm so excited. how many members will be there? I should be there snapping pictures of you. My roommate wants to see what you look like cause she went to PA too.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse at Jul 9,2003 10:22pm
tell youre roommate im ugly...lol...

seriously, though, we need more bands to play on Friday. We got booked to play the show, but now we've been nominated to be the booking agents for it. It sucks because we don't know even if there are any other bands playing.

Initially, we offered to play, and the chick said, ok, cool, now find some more bands to play that night with you. She said that she's working on getting more bands to play, but she hasn't gotten back to us. The club just told us that someone has to be playing at 9:30, so, if you want to see us, you need to be there early in case we have to go on first.

So, Dude, if you know any bands that can help us out at the last minute, we'd be very grateful. Thanks again, Dan.

oh, btw, what do you mean by "went to PA?"

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse at Jul 9,2003 10:24pm
duh, I just figured it out: Pinkerton Academy
I'm so stupid....
Who's your roommate?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 9,2003 10:32pm
lara hubner

that's her.. but you realy can't tell much from that picture.
ok, so what time should I be at this show?

If you want bands to play, just make a thread on here saying "we need bands to play friday" and people will post.

toggletoggle post by dyingmust at Jul 9,2003 10:51pm
Hey Aaron, to answer your question, there will be 7 of us:
Special guest: Jen from Autumn Tears
2 guitars
bass guitar
2 keyboards
drummer

We have rearranged the songs for a live setting, and regretfully, we don't have a violinist.

toggletoggle post by s8nb8 at Jul 10,2003 9:35am
\m/ \m/ I'm going to try and uh, skip out on work that night and make it to the show, but I dunno if it'll go over well. I guess we'll find out by the fact if i show up or now. If I don't make it though, you still totally rock Dan.

oh yeah, this is Lia. You met me once at a show in Worcester. have dreads n stuff.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 10,2003 10:11am
sorry to say fellows, but the kevorkian's angels show on friday is going to kill your show

toggletoggle post by s8nb8 at Jul 10,2003 10:32am edited Jul 10,2003 10:32am
looks like i'm going to have to end up working. sucks but oh well i need the cash. i'll be able to make shows that happen in september, if any do, a litte easier since more of my schedule will be free.

rock on Dan.

-lia

slaytanic!

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 10,2003 10:44am
actually, i dont think either show will affect each other because wareham is not near boston at all

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Covered Satanic Machinery
[default homepage] [print][11:47:03am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02496 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]