New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Who's up for a game? by thegreatspaldino on Jul 7,2003 11:36pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jul 7,2003 11:36pm
anyone from the Somerville MA area that is into gaming want to battle The Great Spaldino is Street Fighter 3, Capcom Vs SNK 2,Marvel Vs Capcom 2, or King of Fighters 2002? well... if you want to do that and just hang out and shoot the shit while blowing up zombies in house of the dead 3 and just playing games you should come to the Good Time Emporium in Somerville MA sometime... you should contact me first though so we can arrange your death... i mean... our battle

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 7,2003 11:41pm
I have a radio show in 20 minutes.
so I'm out.
I would kill you at dig dug

toggletoggle post by BingChlorine at Jul 8,2003 1:21am
If good ole Spaldy or anyone else for that matter can make it down to the Salem Willows Arcade, they can get their asses handed to them in Simpsons Bowling. Open challenge.

Or, if anyone wants to meet up and try to beat Ninja Turles together, that would be equally cool.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jul 8,2003 9:48pm
im wicked serious too... i have gotten back into heavy gaming and since SNNK vs Capcom: Chaos is coming out soon i have been playing SNK fighting games like CRAZY to get better at it. so yeah... anyone that wants to have a good time and chill with the great spaldino that lives like 15 mins from Somerville MA, im me on AIM and we can set up a date or something

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 9,2003 12:22am
Goodtimes in Scummerville? I haven't been threatened by the Japanese Mafia in over a month. Plus my friends and I are still saving up to win that unicycle. count me in...somehow

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jul 9,2003 10:10pm
those japanese are good at King of Fighters 2002... i can take some of them though

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][4:49:05am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01323 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]