New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> HELLOWEEN TO RELEASE DVD ANTHOLOGY 'HELLISH VIDEOS: THE COMPLETE VIDEO COLLECTION' by the_reverend on Jul 25,2005 11:12am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 25,2005 11:12am
HELLOWEEN TO RELEASE DVD ANTHOLOGY
'HELLISH VIDEOS: THE COMPLETE VIDEO COLLECTION'
THROUGH SANCTUARY VISUAL ENTERTAINMENT ON AUGUST 16, 2005

COMPREHENSIVE COMPILATION INCLUDES BONUS EXTRAS

The highly influential heavy metal band Helloween will release 'Hellish Videos: The
Complete Video Collection' on DVD on August 16, 2005, through Sanctuary Visual
Entertainment. This DVD, compiled and produced by vocalist Andi Deris, features all the
promotional videos ever made by the band.

The 13 tracks include: "Halloween," "I Want Out," "Kids Of The Century," "When The
Sinner," "Mr. Ego," "Where The Rain Grows," "Perfect Gentleman," "Power," "The Time Of
The Oath," "Forever And One (Neverland)" "I Can," "If I Could Fly" and "Just A Little
Sign." These videos appropriately reflect Helloween's musical diversity. The stark,
enigmatic "Halloween" shows the band performing in the middle of a forest while "Just A
Little Sign" features state-of-the-art, space-themed animation.

Bonus extras include a live version of "Hey Lord!" as well as a photo gallery and
behind-the-scenes tour outtakes.

Helloween was formed in Hamburg, Germany. The band quickly earned acclaim and became a
major influence in 1980s heavy metal by creating a style known as power metal. Massive
success followed, especially in Europe and Japan. Helloween has weathered and overcame
tragedy and lineup changes to solidify its position as the world's leading practitioner
of power metal for more than 20 years.

The clips gathered on 'Hellish Videos: The Complete Video Collection' are for songs from
genre-defining albums like 'Keeper Of The Seven Keys, Pt. 1,' 'Keeper Of The Seven Keys,
Pt. 2,' 'Pink Bubbles Go Ape,' 'Chameleon,' 'Master Of The Rings,' 'The Time Of The
Oath,' 'Better Than Raw,' 'The Dark Ride' and 'Rabbit Don't Come Easy.'

For all the latest Helloween news, visit www.helloween.org.

www.helloween.org
www.sanctuaryrecordsgroup.com

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 25,2005 11:13am
ITTTTTTTT'S TIIIIIIIIIIME FOR JUST A LITTLE SIIIIIIIIIGN!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][12:23:46am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01314 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]