Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> new nevermore by SUBJUGATE on Jul 20,2005 3:07pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jul 20,2005 3:07pm edited Jul 20,2005 3:09pm
NEVERMORE's video for the track "Final Product" has been posted online at Yahoo! Music.
http://music.yahoo.com/video/21913417/?
The clip was filmed on June 11 in Los Angeles with director Kevin Leonard, who also directed the clip for NEVERMORE's "I, Voyager". Check out photos from the video shoot at this location.
http://music.yahoo.com/ar-257969-photos--Nevermore
As previously reported, Century Media Records has uploaded a full-lengh MP3 of "Final Product" at this location. http://www.centurymedia.com/audio/MP3/Nevermore-FinalProduct.mp3

"Final Product" comes off NEVERMORE's new album, "This Godless Endeavor", due on July 26 via Century Media Records.

NEVERMORE recorded "This Godless Endeavor" at Backstage Studios in Derbyshire, U.K. with producer Andy Sneap (MACHINE HEAD, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, ARCH ENEMY, EXODUS, OPETH), who has previously worked with the band on their "Dead Heart In a Dead World" CD.

NEVERMORE have been confirmed for Gigantour, a six-week festival trek co-headlined by MEGADETH and DREAM THEATER. Other main-stage acts are FEAR FACTORY and THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN. Artists confirmed for the second stage include LIFE OF AGONY, DRY KILL LOGIC, SYMPHONY X and BOBAFLEX.

NEVERMORE will embark on a European headlining tour beginning on September 15. Support on the trek will come from MERCENARY and DEW-SCENTED.
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Nevermore

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 20,2005 3:08pm edited Jul 20,2005 3:09pm
This Godless Endeavor is okay, I'd rather listen to the remixed version of Enemies of Reality. The original version was a mess. Poor guys, at least the new album actually sounds good right off.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jul 20,2005 3:22pm
Nevermore are a cool live band, I would like to see 'em again soon

toggletoggle post by kessaris   at Jul 20,2005 9:59pm
This Godless Endeavor is waaaay better than Enemies imo. Way better playing. Jeff Loomis puts just about any metal guitarist to shame in the final/title track of the CD. I suggest getting it, or at least checking it out.

PS - Warrell Dane got pneumonia or something in October and like almost died, came back and made this CD and he's pretty good on it. If you see any recent pics you'll see how much his face decayed. It's kinda weird, he doesn't look the same at all. He looks withered. It's sad

toggletoggle post by Cecchini   at Jul 20,2005 10:29pm
This album def smokes Enemies of Reality, Not that Enemies of Reality is bad, it's quite awesome... Not counting the bands that I'm biased towards, this will be the best metal release of the year.

toggletoggle post by ATNFAC_Vokillz   at Jul 20,2005 10:36pm
kessaris said:

PS - Warrell Dane got pneumonia or something in October and like almost died, came back and made this CD and he's pretty good on it. If you see any recent pics you'll see how much his face decayed. It's kinda weird, he doesn't look the same at all. He looks withered. It's sad

he's always kinda looked dead. even on the Sanctuary albums when he was only in his early twenties he looked like he was suffering from rigor mortiis.

toggletoggle post by nate nli at Jul 20,2005 10:38pm
ATNFAC_Vokillz said:
kessaris said:

he's always kinda looked dead. even on the Sanctuary albums when he was only in his early twenties he looked like he was suffering from rigor mortiis.

Sanctuary kicked so much ass... I still listen to "Refuge Denied" frequently...

toggletoggle post by insipidzombie  at Jul 21,2005 4:25am
Enemies wasn't a bad album by any means. But it falls far behind Dead Heart in a Dead World and This Godless Endeavor.

Looking forward to Gigantour. going mainly for Nevermore.

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Jul 21,2005 6:18am
One of the top 5 albums of the year, IMO

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 21,2005 8:50am
you must hear EOR remixed, not the old shitty unlistenable version.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jul 21,2005 2:40pm
He always looked withered... and drunk.

toggletoggle post by zoi at Sep 29,2005 9:38am
fdfgdffffffffffffffffffffff

toggletoggle post by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck  at Sep 29,2005 9:53am
this album kicks fucking ass, if I could afford it I'd go to the show with Nevermore and Opeth but alas GWAR calls and I love getting covered in blood.

toggletoggle post by malettey  at Sep 29,2005 10:52am
RustedAngel said:
you must hear EOR remixed, not the old shitty unlistenable version.

i have the original release of the album, i don't think it sounds bad

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][9:53:19am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01947 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]