New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> News Article: this dog will fetch anything.. er.. would fetch anything by the_reverend on Jul 7,2005 11:28am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 7,2005 11:28am

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Jul 7,2005 11:29am
Those goddamn little dogs are so annoying. This seems like the perfect use for them.

toggletoggle post by babyshaker at Jul 7,2005 11:54am
i hate people like that "we just took her to a fashion show she had all the clothes" why waste time taking a fucking dog to a fashion show

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Jul 7,2005 11:55am
babyshaker said:
i hate people like that "we just took her to a fashion show she had all the clothes" why waste time taking a fucking dog to a fashion show

you'd have to be a fucking retard to do that. this dog's owner said that he lost a family member. as if he couldn't go to the pet store and buy a new one.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Jul 7,2005 12:40pm
no dave, pets definately become family members. if you have a kid and he dies in a car accident, would you say "oh well, guess i'll have to make another baby" ???

toggletoggle post by Jesus_Slaves  at Jul 7,2005 12:48pm
even though thats a horrid story, that would have been hilarious to see from an outside perspective. like if you were the neighbors and you were just looking out your window and BANG the dog explodes.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jul 7,2005 1:11pm
Well, that sucks for the poor dog.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 7,2005 1:34pm
now where is that vid....?

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Jul 7,2005 1:43pm
"...the incident was deemed an accident.

That determination was little comfort to Kolinoski, who took the family out on his boat later that night to see the Stuart fireworks and get everyone's mind off the incident."

Hahaha!. Fucking genius. What a great way to take your mind off the dog that was killed by a firecracker. Going to see FIREWORKS.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jul 7,2005 1:48pm
I would see the dogs face explode every time a rocket goes off and blows up.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Jul 7,2005 2:14pm
Jesus_Slaves said:
even though thats a horrid story, that would have been hilarious to see from an outside perspective. like if you were the neighbors and you were just looking out your window and BANG the dog explodes.

Josh_Martin said:
Hahaha!. Fucking genius. What a great way to take your mind off the dog that was killed by a firecracker. Going to see FIREWORKS.

bahhahahahahahaa

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Jul 7,2005 2:14pm
swamplorddvm said:
I would see the dogs face explode every time a rocket goes off and blows up.

bahahaahhaha

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Jul 7,2005 4:01pm
Kalopsia said:
no dave, pets definately become family members. if you have a kid and he dies in a car accident, would you say "oh well, guess i'll have to make another baby" ???

maybe I could feel that way about a real dog, but not one of those fuzzy yapping rat things. Hell no.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jul 7,2005 5:08pm
My Jack Russell is my best friend, everyone can go fuck themselves.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][11:37:01pm Apr 17,2024
load time 0.01289 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]