New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Sauron leaves Decapitated!!! by RustedAngel on Jul 5,2005 12:12pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 5,2005 12:12pm
"After nine years Sauron has announced he is leaving Decapitated. His vocalist position in the band is going to be taken over by Covan, a previous member of Atrophia Red Sun. He is going to take part in the recording of the new album and the forthcoming gigs of the band.

And here's Sauron's statement pertaining to this situation:

"After long consideration I have decided to leave Decapitated.
It was not an easy decision, however, I could reconcile the welfare of the band with my personal plans, and hence quitting appeared to be the best solution not hampering the evolution of Decapitated. In the face of the wide-scaled plans of the band I had to decide between being a member of Decapitated and my personal objectives. Moreover, another reason that contributed to my decision have been some health complications. In the first place I would like to thank my friends from the band for those nine years. I would also like to salute all the fans and people who supported us throughout all those years. I’m turning the mike over to an appropriate person, and what is more, I’m sure that this change will do good to the band. Respect and good luck, Covan! For my part, I’m going to keep track of Decapitated and support them in every possible way.
Regards.
Sauron."

Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Decapitated

toggletoggle post by nate   at Jul 5,2005 12:14pm
wonder if he'll be doing the tour in November or not...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Everlasting Slit Chronicles
[default homepage] [print][1:55:40am Apr 16,2024
load time 0.01032 secs/19 queries]
[search][refresh page]