New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> awesome Bush quotes by poopsmcgee on Jun 29,2005 2:31am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by poopsmcgee  at Jun 29,2005 2:31am
all are from http://www.dubyaspeak.com

"I want to thank the President and the CEO of Constellation Energy, Mayo Shattuck. That's a pretty cool first name, isn't it, Mayo. Pass the Mayo."

At this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly outta Ronald Reagan Airport

Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of "Hop on Pop

And one of the things we've got to make sure that we do is anything

I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right
By making the right choices, we can make the right choice for our future.

The country is -- has gotten to know Laura, like I have gotten to know her.
-- Puzzling in more ways than one, Des Moines, Iowa, Jun. 7, 2002

You teach a child to read and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test

Will the highways on the Internet become more few?

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.
-- Saginaw, Michigan, Sep. 29, 2000

toggletoggle post by yodaslab at Jun 29,2005 9:42am
Bush is quite possibly the stupidest human being alive, unfortunately he also the most powerful

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 29,2005 9:45am
you are right, karl rove is.

toggletoggle post by dan_bloodblister at Jun 29,2005 10:38am
i think the mayo quote is pretty funny. i think if someone else that everyone loves said it, wed be like LOOK HOW WITTY AND FUN OPRAH IS!!!!! dumb.

this also happens with ann couter, who beside being FUCKING INSANE!!!, is also 50 times smarter and funnier than most of the dipshits that trash her. actually shes really funny and a good author, most of the things she says should be taken as tongue in cheek. it just so happens shes totally batshit, but shes become famous and a millionare from it...so hey..

im just fucking sick of how were so critical of some people and not as critical of other people...who are total assholes. just because it makes the "bad" people look worse.

toggletoggle post by dan_bloodblister at Jun 29,2005 10:41am
but yeah with that being said, the unscripted shit he says is breathtakingly retarded.

toggletoggle post by Hung_To_Bleed   at Jun 29,2005 10:46am
We've had enough ultra-leftists running the show, and far too much of this Republican-lite. In the words of Michael Savage, we have Demicans and Republicrats. They're all shit bags who wouldn't hesitate to pull a bait and switch for a few extra votes. I voted for Bush, and don't get me wrong, I would never wish to go back to that day to vote for the french candidate, I just wish I had stayed home that day.

toggletoggle post by poopsmcgee  at Jun 29,2005 1:31pm
dan_bloodblister said:
i think the mayo quote is pretty funny. i think if someone else that everyone loves said it, wed be like LOOK HOW WITTY AND FUN OPRAH IS!!!!! dumb.

this also happens with ann couter, who beside being FUCKING INSANE!!!, is also 50 times smarter and funnier than most of the dipshits that trash her. actually shes really funny and a good author, most of the things she says should be taken as tongue in cheek. it just so happens shes totally batshit, but shes become famous and a millionare from it...so hey..

im just fucking sick of how were so critical of some people and not as critical of other people...who are total assholes. just because it makes the "bad" people look worse.

Im more critical of Bush,because a man of his intelligence should not have that kind of power.

toggletoggle post by dan_bloodblister at Jun 29,2005 1:43pm
poopsmcgee said:
Im more critical of Bush,because a man of his intelligence should not have that kind of power.

coming from "poopsmcgee" haha

toggletoggle post by poopsmcgee  at Jun 29,2005 5:08pm
but im not the president or have the life of thousands of soldiers in my hands,so its ok if im retarded

toggletoggle post by poopsmcgee  at Jun 29,2005 5:09pm
ps your name is dan bloodblister

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Gutted Medieval Eucharist
[default homepage] [print][3:22:02am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01670 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]