New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> News Article: Bush to give "clear" plan for success in Iraq tonight by the_reverend on Jun 28,2005 2:19pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 2:19pm
http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/06/28/bush.speech/index.html
this is going to be a bunch of horse shit,
I can taste it already.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jun 28,2005 2:27pm
i was in 10th grade when he was elected and i barely knew anything about anything...but i could taste the horseshit back then

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 2:37pm
oops.. I think people are going to get confused between this thread and the korn singer thread

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jun 28,2005 2:43pm
he has a strategery on Er-rack

toggletoggle post by yodaslab at Jun 28,2005 2:47pm
FUCK BUSH! No doubt the worst president in history in regards to foreign relations, stable market economy, environmental laws and regulations, and national security. The only president to ever be elected after being arrested 3 times: 2 times for driving under the influence of alcohol and one time for possession of cocaine. what a fucking country!!

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jun 28,2005 2:51pm
"It's a great country, but it's a STRANGE culture."
--George Carlin. The Man. THE MAN.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 2:54pm
I listened to penises and rockets this morning.

toggletoggle post by yodaslab at Jun 28,2005 2:54pm
George Carlin is THE MAN no doubt about that

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Jun 28,2005 2:56pm
so why can't HE be the president goddammit? his speeches would be a little more, um, coherent

toggletoggle post by yodaslab at Jun 28,2005 3:02pm
good fucking question, maybe we need a woman to run this fucking country. Perhaps instead of flushing this country down the toilet, as Bush is currently doing, a woman could see past all the bullshit and actually make a fucking difference!

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jun 28,2005 3:06pm
yeah but someone like Hilary would be a bad move. She only gives a fuck about herself.

Granted, she's a lot SMARTER than this current dill weed, so I guess I'd have to take that into account as well.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 3:18pm
a woman leader worked awesomely for the hesperian.
and just look how they turned out... one of the most war fueled reigns ever.

toggletoggle post by dan_bloodblister at Jun 28,2005 3:49pm
i think it should be required by law for anyone who says 'gwb is the worst president ever' to have to add their top 5 list for best and worst presidents, because that is the most 'hey im gonna talk out of my ass' statement possible. im by no means a fan of w, but come on dude. hes not the worst president of all time. not yet anyways. grant, jackson, buchanan, harding, nixon.....all worse presidents...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 4:21pm
the current president is always the worst.

toggletoggle post by eddienli at Jun 28,2005 5:37pm
yodaslab said:
FUCK BUSH! No doubt the worst president in history in regards to foreign relations, stable market economy, environmental laws and regulations, and national security. The only president to ever be elected after being arrested 3 times: 2 times for driving under the influence of alcohol and one time for possession of cocaine. what a fucking country!!

Do people have no historical knowledge? Hoover by far dumbass.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jun 28,2005 6:06pm
Historically, Bush may not be the worst, but really, in this day and age, it's as easy as ever for politicians to be corrupt, it's as easy as ever for them to set terrible foreign/domestic policy precedents and it's as easy as ever for them to abuse their offices. The executive branch, and more specifically the office of the president, has essentially continued to stretch over its entire 216 year existence like a rubber band, never returning to its original size... Times of crises in particular cause great stretching, expanding of executive power that is very rarely relinquished by future presidents, regardless of political orientation. The past 4 years have been a definite period of stretching executive authority, perhaps further than in any other presidency so far, so I don't think it's totally out of bounds or ignorant to assess Bush to be the worst.

Helen Thomas was in the front row asking questions of 9 presidents and she has certainly made clear her opinions of Dubya, and I think that holds some significant weight coming from someone who interacted closely with Nixon. Jackson was a notorious Injun killer prior to office and was not a polished statesman, but his legacy isn't entirely negative. Grant, Buchanan and Harding were poor presidents but not actively destructive to the country in the way Bush II has been.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jun 28,2005 6:12pm
yodaslab said:
good fucking question, maybe we need a woman to run this fucking country. Perhaps instead of flushing this country down the toilet, as Bush is currently doing, a woman could see past all the bullshit and actually make a fucking difference!

women don't understand the 3 Stooges. How the hell are they supposed to understand the complex world of the career politician...

c'mon, that was funny!

toggletoggle post by dan_bloodblister at Jun 28,2005 6:37pm
BestialOnslaught said:
The past 4 years have been a definite period of stretching executive authority, perhaps further than in any other presidency so far, so I don't think it's totally out of bounds or ignorant to assess Bush to be the worst.

if thats what we are going on, then maybe abraham lincoln should be considered the worst president...after all he suspended writs of haebus corpus a HUGE overstepping of his presidential bounds..

toggletoggle post by dan_bloodblister at Jun 28,2005 6:42pm
also, i think that there could be a justification for any president to be considered "the worst". alot of people DO consider abraham lincoln to be the worst president. same with jfk. the fact that the president is the figurehead for a nation pretty much puts him kneedeep in any of the shit thats going on during his term...whether or not he was directly the cause. i mean, van buren had to deal with alot of jacksons shit...he isnt judged fairly because of that

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 8:00pm
ok, I'm listening to this retard in t-minus 5 minutes.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 8:03pm
sorry, he's on now.
started off sucking off the servicemen beside him and their parents

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jun 28,2005 8:05pm
i'll tune it too.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 8:06pm
he's said nothing so far...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 8:16pm
ok... 10 minutes and he's just been saying "blah blah blah".
he just mentioned a "iraqi lead" operation... which was actually 1000 americans with about 120 iraqis.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 8:18pm
(and most of those 120 were in "field info")

toggletoggle post by wade at Jun 28,2005 8:22pm
switching over from the 'Sox. yawn fest anyway.

"It's hard work." how many times will that fall outta his mouth...

toggletoggle post by wade at Jun 28,2005 8:23pm
"More Iraqis will step forward..."

hahahaha

toggletoggle post by wade at Jun 28,2005 8:23pm
"Democratic reformers in Saudi Arabia..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

toggletoggle post by wade at Jun 28,2005 8:24pm
love him popping in "morality". We have no ethics but we're moral so it's aight!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 8:27pm
same bullshit.
same words.
there so far has been no need for this stupid announcement.
it seems that a president with a continually sliding popularity grasping at straws. He looks really old now... his hair is almost all gray going towards white... he's obviously showing signs of being really stressed and he's got a lot more wrinkles now. Starting to look a lot like his dad did.

some one's got a vietnam on their hands...

toggletoggle post by wade at Jun 28,2005 8:28pm
this is so fuckin' saccharine (sp?) sweet and stagey. way to lay it out for us honestly...so far as expected.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 8:29pm
I heard him mention egypt and said "Egypt's not going to like that"
will america like the draft?

toggletoggle post by wade at Jun 28,2005 8:29pm
here we go....9/11. the ol' carte blanche trump card.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 8:30pm
wade, god bless you.

toggletoggle post by wade at Jun 28,2005 8:31pm
that was IT??! good fucking god....that was so ridiculously pathetic...i don't even know what to say anymore.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jun 28,2005 8:31pm
i can't listen to him..when it came on aaron said "don't change the channel" .. like he could read my mind

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 8:33pm
oh... I believe that there are only about 40K total "trained" iraqi fighters and police.
there are how many americans? 150,000?

toggletoggle post by wade at Jun 28,2005 8:33pm
i hate paranoid theories and all that but seriously, the fucking brazen arrogance of this president is astounding. if his approval goes up, I'll be shocked.

jaws drop everywhere...

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 28,2005 8:35pm
I do not mean to exclude altogether the idea of patriotism. I know it exists, and I know it has done much in the present contest. But I will venture to assert, that a great and lasting war can never be supported on this principle alone. It must be aided by a prospect of interest, or some reward. - George Washington

toggletoggle post by wade at Jun 28,2005 8:41pm
the_reverend said:
wade, god bless you.

interviewing Jason Netherton a couple years ago and we agreed, thinking critically about this stuff is suffocating. and that was TWO YEARS AGO.

Gotta listen to the new Circle Of Dead Children now.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 8:41pm
if his poles go up, I will again be sad for humanity.

toggletoggle post by wade at Jun 28,2005 8:43pm
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
I do not mean to exclude altogether the idea of patriotism. I know it exists, and I know it has done much in the present contest. But I will venture to assert, that a great and lasting war can never be supported on this principle alone. It must be aided by a prospect of interest, or some reward. - George Washington

we're SAFER. we'll WIN (an impossible notion in this context) the WAR ON TURR.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 28,2005 8:45pm
wade said:

we're SAFER. we'll WIN (an impossible notion in this context) the WAR ON TURR.

hey hey how'd that whole crusades thing go anyways. did britian ever win or what.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 8:45pm
they need to bomb more brown people.
my 401K needs to go up.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 8:47pm
britian's doing great!

if by great, you mean nipping at our scraps knocked out of the head of the world.

toggletoggle post by wade at Jun 28,2005 8:50pm
the_reverend said:
if his poles go up, I will again be sad for humanity.

oh fuck yeah, rev. his approval will probably get a nudge upward. enough people are easily swooned by these prepared speeches, that essentially are written with the language that gov't-hired PR firms have determined will have a positive effect.

911911911911911911911911911. Freedom. 911. Democracy. Brave Soldiers. 911. Sacrifice. 911911911. Win. 911. THEY WANT TO KILL OUR CITIZENS. oh yeah, 911.

toggletoggle post by wade at Jun 28,2005 8:52pm
can you imagine how many Bush would seduce if he could actually speak with passable conviction?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 8:54pm
yeah, his speech sounded so much like his dad's as the economy was going to shit and his poles were sliding into the toilet.
very neverous

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 28,2005 8:56pm
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

or

Bazooko's Circus is what the world would be doing every Saturday night if the Nazis had won the war. This was the Sixth Reich.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 9:00pm
sign #1
nazi pope...

'nuff said

toggletoggle post by wade at Jun 28,2005 9:01pm
the_reverend said:
yeah, his speech sounded so much like his dad's as the economy was going to shit and his poles were sliding into the toilet.
very neverous

Did you hear him speaking at the joint press conference with the Iraqi PM? It was so staggeringly argumentative, his voice elevating as a point was trying to be made. sounded like me arguing with my wife...I'm really bad at arguing. I yell and contradict myself like the dad on American Chopper. I'd love to see a video of me arguing. My wife shoulda been a lawyer...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 9:07pm
yeah, and then the Iraqi PM did a conference on his own and was like "give us your money$$$$"

I know the answer...

give him to gwar!

toggletoggle post by Lamp at Jun 28,2005 9:55pm
eddienli said:

At least Hoover didn't get re-elected.

toggletoggle post by Distrust-Kevin at Jun 28,2005 10:17pm

Yeah the reward will be shitloads of new factories and stuff to make goods for cheap labor. The ultimate goal I believe is to have nothing at all made in the USA that could be made somewhere else at a greater profit.
I think they will be put to work making McDonalds Happy Meal toys and other sucky shit.

As for OIL, shit, the internal combustion engine has been obselete for 50+ years. Totally obselete.

toggletoggle post by Distrust-Kevin at Jun 28,2005 10:19pm
In other words, I think Bush wants the rest of the world to work for us. (most of it already does)

toggletoggle post by Distrust-Kevin at Jun 28,2005 10:27pm
Like some of these illegals I sometimes see on construction sites I work at (I do commercial masonry) who come up here in the busy season, work all summer under the table and go back to Central America and LIVE LARGE off the money they make here since our money is worth more.
They don't even call them illegal aliens anymore. The new term is "undocumented workers"
I can't really blame THEM however. I would do the same thing if I lived in a Central American slum. The blame falls upon those who hire these people under the table, and our government for doing a TERRIBLE JOB at border protecion.
If the American contractors only realized the ripple effect of hiring illegals to make the quick buck a little quicker, and lived with honor, blah blah blah blah blah.................................................

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 28,2005 10:29pm
ah yes by going to other countries and having them do jobs white people are far too cool to do. i'm sure it really profits us by having all our jobs being taken up by cheap labor. good thinking, go global economics !

toggletoggle post by eddienli at Jun 28,2005 10:41pm
Lamp said:
eddienli said:

At least Hoover didn't get re-elected.

well whos fault is that?

toggletoggle post by wade at Jun 28,2005 11:09pm
and the ol' feeling of futility kicks in...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 11:12pm
eddienli said:
well whos fault is that?

gays. they really shouldn't be allowed to kiss.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 28,2005 11:14pm
the_reverend said:
eddienli said:
well whos fault is that?

gays. they really shouldn't be allowed to kiss.

it's true Paul Stanley should stay away from Gene Simmons and vice versa !

toggletoggle post by dan_bloodblister at Jun 28,2005 11:19pm
any real KISS fan knows that as much as paul seems like the gay one, the one with the real homosexual tendencies is ACE. ipso facto.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 28,2005 11:20pm
dan_bloodblister said:
any real KISS fan knows that as much as paul seems like the gay one, the one with the real homosexual tendencies is ACE. ipso facto.

i am the furthest thing from a Kiss fan, i dont enjoy their music in the least.

toggletoggle post by dan_bloodblister at Jun 28,2005 11:25pm
its ok, we all have our faults.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 11:27pm
I know who has the gayest tendencies in throwing shrapnel... but I'll never tell
*jingle**jingle*

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 28,2005 11:49pm
the_reverend said:
I know who has the gayest tendencies in throwing shrapnel... but I'll never tell
*jingle**jingle*

pffft leave Davius alone he can't help it, he's greek italian

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2005 11:50pm
that's what my prom date said.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 28,2005 11:52pm
the_reverend said:
that's what my prom date said.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jun 29,2005 1:24am
dan_bloodblister said:
BestialOnslaught said:
The past 4 years have been a definite period of stretching executive authority, perhaps further than in any other presidency so far, so I don't think it's totally out of bounds or ignorant to assess Bush to be the worst.

if thats what we are going on, then maybe abraham lincoln should be considered the worst president...after all he suspended writs of haebus corpus a HUGE overstepping of his presidential bounds..

I am not saying he's worse for stretching the power of the executive branch, but that the degree to which it is stretched now means an incompetent/corrupt president in this era has the power to fuck more up than, say, a president of 100 years ago, or even 30... Lincoln's intent was not, to my knowledge, to suspend habeus corpus indefinitely, but simply for the extent of the war with the South, which was a much more clear cut, simply defined conflict than the "War On Terror", which could seemingly be an unending source of excuse for the Republicans' destruction of civil rights.

toggletoggle post by ryan from HBBSI never logs in at Jun 29,2005 1:54am
the_reverend said:
*jingle**jingle*

i dont know man, this guy has a name like whiskey weed and women and i know he doesnt smoke or drink so i just assumed he was 3 for 3 and doesnt like all 3 of the above

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 29,2005 2:21am
ryan from HBBSI never logs in said:
the_reverend said:
*jingle**jingle*

i dont know man, this guy has a name like whiskey weed and women and i know he doesnt smoke or drink so i just assumed he was 3 for 3 and doesnt like all 3 of the above

true yet i'm a sexist, so go figure.

toggletoggle post by poopsmcgee  at Jun 29,2005 2:33am
the_reverend said:
oops.. I think people are going to get confused between this thread and the korn singer thread

hahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by soloman   at Jun 29,2005 9:34am
just saw that GWAR pic. that's excellent.

toggletoggle post by exhumed4death  at Jun 29,2005 11:47am
wasnt this supposed to give a clear cut plan of action in iraq? he just said the same exact thing he always said, and offered no plan at all or any shift in course of action. not that i really though he would or anything, but i thought he would at least give us something new, instead of the usual everythings going exactly as planned, go to sleep america, or watch the premier of I want to be a Hilton, then go to sleep...

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 29,2005 11:48am
reality tv is the new american gladiators

toggletoggle post by dan_bloodblister at Jun 29,2005 11:57am
american gladiators should be the new american gladiators. i miss that shit

toggletoggle post by soloman   at Jun 29,2005 12:00pm
the arsenal was my favorite.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jun 29,2005 12:12pm
I'm sure Mike Adamle has nothing better to do.

toggletoggle post by wade nli at Jun 29,2005 1:10pm
From the American Progress. -Wade

A Wasted Opportunity

In a primetime address to the nation on Iraq last night, Bush wasted a precious opportunity to level with the American public about the struggle we face ahead of us in Iraq, the mistakes that have been made, and the need to change course. Instead, we heard a president who had only two objectives on his mind: 1) wrap 9-11 and Iraq together to help bolster his public approval and support for the war; and 2) stubbornly refuse to change course. As the New York Times noted in an editorial today, Bush "raise the bloody flag of 9/11 over and over again to justify a war in a country that had nothing whatsoever to do with the terrorist attacks." The speech "offered few new ideas for dealing with an insurgency that has claimed more than 1,700 American lives" and "rejected any change in course, ruling out either a deadline for troop withdrawals or an increase in troop levels."

HOW BUSH TURNED IRAQ INTO A TERRORIST TRAINING GROUND: The thrust of President Bush's address last night was that the Iraq war has now become the "latest battlefield" in the war on terror, and that we must "defeat [the terrorists] abroad before they attack us at home." There is little doubt, as a new CIA report concludes and director Porter Goss said previously, that Iraq has become the new Afghanistan -- the training ground for the next generation of insurgent fighters. But Iraq certainly wasn't this type of breeding ground before the war. In fact, one rationale Bush proffered for the war was to prevent Iraq from becoming "a training ground" for terrorists. Bush said in November 2002: "Imagine a terrorist network with Iraq as an arsenal and as a training ground..." We don't have to imagine anymore; Bush's war has made it a reality due to the whole host of mistakes that were made in the post-war phase.

THE 9-11 STRATEGY: Last night, President Bush called on Americans to remember "the lessons of September 11th." Coming on the heels of Karl Rove's politicization of the 9-11 attacks, it seems clear the White House has turned to the aid of that tragic day to help prop up a reeling president. In a speech littered with references to 9-11, Bush circumvented the real problems facing U.S. forces in Iraq by attempting to inspire imagery of another attack on our homeland. The Washington Post helped propagate Bush's deception: "[C]ritics long have accused Bush of falsely drawing a connection between Iraq and Sept. 11 as a way to justify the original decision to launch the war in Iraq. That was not the point Bush made last night." Oh really? Here's what Bush said last night: "The troops here and across the world are fighting a global war on terror. The war reached our shores on September the 11th, 2001." The argument that we had to go to war in Iraq because we were attacked on 9-11 is blatantly false. And Bush knows it -- he previously said he "couldn't make that claim" that Iraq was connected to 9-11 and that he had "no evidence" that Saddam was connected to 9-11. Yet, it appears that not everyone has caught on to the deception.

BUSH FAILED TO BE CANDID ABOUT THE REAL PROBLEMS: As the daily toll of America's sacrifice in lives and dollars in Iraq continues to increase, Bush did little last night to allay the fears of those who see no end in sight. Moreover, he gave little impression that he understands the nature of the insurgency raging in Iraq. Bush declined to weigh in on the dispute between Rumsfeld and Cheney about whether the insurgency is in its "last throes" or will last another decade. He described the insurgents as filled with "blind hatred" yet he did not comment on Rumsfeld's confirmation that the U.S. is now negotiating with the those insurgents. Bush failed to admit any mistakes that have been made (and thus give any indication that he has corrected course), and he failed to explain any new strategy for winning the hearts and minds of Iraqis, defeating the terrorist insurgents, reconstructing Iraq, and bringing our troops home.

BUSH RECYCLED OLD IDEAS AS "NEW": Bush claimed last night to offer "three new steps" which weren't new at all. His supposed three new ideas were to "partner coalition units with Iraqi units," embed "transition teams" inside Iraqi units (if you don't know the difference between those two, you're not alone), and third, work with the Iraqi Ministries of Interior and Defense to "coordinate anti-terrorism operations" (which is really newsworthy only because the coordination apparently wasn't taking place before). In May 2004, Bush delivered a much-hyped speech at the Army War College that was supposed to outline "specific steps" for achieving our goals in Iraq. In that address, he said we were working with Iraqi forces to establish both a "chain of command" and an improved "vetting and training" process. Bush also said in that May 2004 speech that "America and other countries will continue to provide technical experts to help Iraq's ministries of government." The media wasn't fooled into thinking that Bush was offering anything new last night. The New York Times reported, Bush "offer[ed] no new strategies in a war that has now stretched for 25 months," and he delivered what was "in essence, a repeat of a speech he delivered 13 months ago...during an appearance at the Army War College."

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jun 29,2005 3:21pm
I wish the Dems would stand up and say "No! The Iraqi insurgents would NOT be fighting us here in the US were our armed forces not in Iraq. They'd be living their lives as usual in Baathist Iraq."

Sure, there are some Al Qaeda operatives involved in parts of the insurgency, but most are simply normal Iraqis fighting for: a) freedom from the US troops and the US puppet government and b) their religious sect, in a conflict centuries old.

They need to call him on more than just the phoney 9/11-Iraq connections, but in fact his whole definition of the "War On Terror", which hardly seems to have any consistency at all.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 29,2005 3:29pm
no cheap gas and freedom for you,
commie.

bush reminds me of dennis hopper in the new land of the dead movie.... but I won't spoil it.

toggletoggle post by wade at Jun 29,2005 5:59pm
BestialOnslaught said:
I wish the Dems would stand up and say "No! The Iraqi insurgents would NOT be fighting us here in the US were our armed forces not in Iraq. They'd be living their lives as usual in Baathist Iraq."

Sure, there are some Al Qaeda operatives involved in parts of the insurgency, but most are simply normal Iraqis fighting for: a) freedom from the US troops and the US puppet government and b) their religious sect, in a conflict centuries old.

They need to call him on more than just the phoney 9/11-Iraq connections, but in fact his whole definition of the "War On Terror", which hardly seems to have any consistency at all.

Dems have no balls. when they do, their moderate bullshit colleagues scorn 'em...now is not the time to pipe down, ya know?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Burning Celestial Salvation
[default homepage] [print][4:41:53am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.05325 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]