New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Glen Benton Arrested(you gotta read this) by dwellingsickness on Jun 24,2005 5:30am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Jun 24,2005 5:30am

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jun 24,2005 6:22am
that is all fake

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jun 24,2005 6:33am
Glen Benton From Deicide Arrested On Multiple Charges
June 24, 2005

Glen Benton From Deicide
was arrested for lewd conduct, shoplifting, and assault at Classy & Sassy ladies boutique, on Reid street.

Authorities documented in a police report that Glen Benton From Deicide entered the Classy & Sassy boutique at approximately 11:15 a.m. After failing to emerge from a ladies dressing room stall, store clerks knocked on the door asking if he was 'ok' or needed assistance. Glen Benton From Deicide was then reported to have exited the dressing room wearing high heel shoes, women's thong underwear and matching bra along with a dress wrapped around his head as a hat.

Glen Benton From Deicide allegedly began dancing and skipping around the store shouting "I'm a pretty princess" over and over, according to witness reports. When asked by the manager to leave the store, Glen Benton From Deicide squatted in the front lobby and defecated on the floor. He then picked up his feces with his hand, took a bite, and asked store patrons if they wanted a bite of his cake to celebrate his birthday.

Clearly becoming a threat to others, one of the female clerks tackled Glen Benton From Deicide, and with the assistance of two other women he was restrained until police arrived at the scene.

Mary Smith, one of the store clerks told UJ reporters, "I only weigh 105 pounds and didn't think I could tackle him, but he went down really easily. He's very weak, and very disturbed."

Initial toxicology reports indicate that Glen Benton From Deicide was high on a mixture of narcotics and prescription drugs at the time of the incident. Results of a psychological exam to determine if he will face possible jail time or be institutionalized are pending.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 24,2005 8:40am
http://tom.couture.from.porphyria.swellser...r.com/news/top_stories/arrested.php

Tom Couture From Porphyria Arrested On Multiple Charges
June 24, 2005

Tom Couture From Porphyria
was arrested for lewd conduct, shoplifting, and assault at Classy & Sassy ladies boutique, on Reid street.

Authorities documented in a police report that Tom Couture From Porphyria entered the Classy & Sassy boutique at approximately 11:15 a.m. After failing to emerge from a ladies dressing room stall, store clerks knocked on the door asking if he was 'ok' or needed assistance. Tom Couture From Porphyria was then reported to have exited the dressing room wearing high heel shoes, women's thong underwear and matching bra along with a dress wrapped around his head as a hat.

Tom Couture From Porphyria allegedly began dancing and skipping around the store shouting "I'm a pretty princess" over and over, according to witness reports. When asked by the manager to leave the store, Tom Couture From Porphyria squatted in the front lobby and defecated on the floor. He then picked up his feces with his hand, took a bite, and asked store patrons if they wanted a bite of his cake to celebrate his birthday.

Clearly becoming a threat to others, one of the female clerks tackled Tom Couture From Porphyria, and with the assistance of two other women he was restrained until police arrived at the scene.

Mary Smith, one of the store clerks told UJ reporters, "I only weigh 105 pounds and didn't think I could tackle him, but he went down really easily. He's very weak, and very disturbed."

Initial toxicology reports indicate that Tom Couture From Porphyria was high on a mixture of narcotics and prescription drugs at the time of the incident. Results of a psychological exam to determine if he will face possible jail time or be institutionalized are pending.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2005 8:54am
yeah.. but the one about tom is true.

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jun 24,2005 9:07am
tom is a pretty princess hahahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2005 9:44am
dude, just look at his hair!
it's longer and more lady-like each time I see that kid.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 24,2005 9:50am
the_reverend said:
dude, just look at his hair!
it's longer and more lady-like each time I see that kid.

actually, I got kailyn's dad to trim that shit on saturday.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2005 9:54am
and now you are going to the parlor to get your shit trimmed?
what a princess.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 24,2005 9:55am
hey at least I didn't have to pay the $36 - $50 it would cost if I was a real customer. hahah.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2005 9:56am
tom's new doo

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Jun 24,2005 10:00am

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Jun 24,2005 10:05am

toggletoggle post by malettey  at Jun 24,2005 10:29am
strange how they always refer to him as Glen Benton From Deicide as if that's his whole name.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Jun 24,2005 10:32am
the_reverend said:
tom's new doo

tom rocks that ukelele like a mothafuckin riot

toggletoggle post by humanbonedeathmachine at Jun 24,2005 11:21am
wow

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][10:52:45pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01234 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]