New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> National Girlfriends and Sister Week by ~Carina~ on Jun 16,2005 12:07pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ~Carina~ at Jun 16,2005 12:07pm
I had to share this lame email I got (which I won't be forwarding....sorry girls) but here it is:

What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants, shopping, lunching, and traveling girls? Let's celebrate each other for each other's sake!

TO MY GIRLFRIENDS! If you get this twice you know you have more than one girlfriend. Be Happy!

It is good to be a woman:

1. We got off the Titanic first.

2. We can scare male bosses with the mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.

3. Taxis stop for us.

4. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.

5. No fashion faux pas we make, could ever rival the Speedo.

6. We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves.

7. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.

8. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rear end.

9. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.

10. We have the ability to dress ourselves.

11. We can talk to the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.

12. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will look like an idiot.

13. We will never regret piercing our ears.

14. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.

15. We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence because they aren't listening anyway.

Send this to all the bright women you know and make their day!!!!!

~~~
i have a feeling the girl who sent this to me is gonna bitch because i didn't send it back (i'm serious..ugh)

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jun 16,2005 12:10pm
That is wicked dumb. What an elitist cunt.

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 1:08pm
bright women? hey man, i am a woman and am entertained by farting, picture the opposite sex naked when i talk to them, i do look like a frog in a blender while dancing, hate shopping, does this make me less of a woman? hell no fucker.

toggletoggle post by an80smetalchick at Jun 16,2005 1:09pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 16,2005 1:10pm
whoah... myspace is a different land...
where I come from, we try to focus...

toggletoggle post by yodaslab at Jun 16,2005 1:12pm
nice pussy, i prefer them shaved though, or at least a landing patch if you know what i mean

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 1:21pm
do guys really think shaved is that sexy???

toggletoggle post by yodaslab at Jun 16,2005 1:30pm
nah it doesnt really matter at all, i mean, i dont shave my johnson, but i would trim my hedges if a chick wanted me to do it i guess,

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 1:33pm
the thought of a guy actin all sexy with his junk shaved is making me dry heave one second and laugh hystarically the next.....trimming is always nice though.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jun 16,2005 1:34pm
Ma_Dukes said:

like a plucked chicken

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 1:35pm
well if you are a redneck......

toggletoggle post by yodaslab at Jun 16,2005 1:36pm
hey i said i would trim my hedges, not cut down on the rainforest lol

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jun 16,2005 1:39pm
Ma_Dukes said:
well if you are a redneck......

if you're an ice cream truck driver

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 1:47pm
yodaslab, women everywhere thank you....most men dont relize that they too are able to grow hair.....therefore ignor it....

toggletoggle post by yodaslab at Jun 16,2005 1:57pm
lol, no prob, it would be hilarious totally shaven i have to admit that, but its only fair to the opposite sex that if we expect for a woman to shave her junglebook, than i guess i better expect to at least give my nether-realm a trim or two

toggletoggle post by an80smetalchick at Jun 16,2005 1:59pm edited Jun 16,2005 2:01pm
the sight of pubes are the nastiest and grossest on both sexes ... YUCK, PUKE, YAK, POO, ICK, BLAH!

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:00pm
correction.....pubes in the mouth are nastier.......

toggletoggle post by yodaslab at Jun 16,2005 2:02pm
i hear what your saying, i guess the old saying that "hair carries odor" may be true, thankfully i have the ability to shower on a daily basis and the use of scissors and have thusfar avoided the label "balls of eternal stench"

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:03pm
stinky nuts!

toggletoggle post by an80smetalchick at Jun 16,2005 2:04pm
I am making puke puddles

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:05pm
an 80smetalchic..i'd rather see and deal with pubes than see a hairless man, too boyish lookin and therefore a turnoff.

toggletoggle post by an80smetalchick at Jun 16,2005 2:07pm
I personally prefer my man to be Metrosexual

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:07pm
seriously?

toggletoggle post by yodaslab at Jun 16,2005 2:07pm
bananna tits!!!,

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:08pm
are you dating the drummer from wasteform, kevin?

toggletoggle post by ~Carina~ at Jun 16,2005 2:08pm
personally i'm not a hairy girl and neither is my man and I'm more than happy. As for shaving or not...we both believe in the motto of "whatever" and sometimes we leave it alone and other times we shave everything off
w00t
ps: i'm glad other girls think that email was lame

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:08pm
a child at the daycare i work at got mad at me and bit my boob...ouch.

toggletoggle post by an80smetalchick at Jun 16,2005 2:08pm
Metrosexuality is HOT!

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:09pm
carina...yes you are not alone, eighties metalchic...unfortunatly i thnk you are alone on this one.

toggletoggle post by yodaslab at Jun 16,2005 2:10pm
metrosexual? sick dude! those fags get all the chicks though, but if that means that i have to dress all preppy than forget that, i'll stick with my low cut chuck taylors and easy fit jeans with a white t-shirt over pink abercrombie shirts with flipped collars and jesus sandals!

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:13pm
i am not exactly a girlie girl, so if a guy spends more time on concerns with hair, clothes and fashion, and nice smelling loofahs then there is something wrong.

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:13pm
grow some balls

toggletoggle post by ~Carina~ at Jun 16,2005 2:13pm
when i was babysitting a long time ago ..the little boy wanted to suck milk out of my nipples and terrified me...it was worse having his dad tell me.."umm well you see, he associates large breasts with milk.."
i didn't babysit him again...
i babysit a different boy a while after that who was 3 and i was shocked when he started masturbating in front of me...that was the end of me babysitting

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:19pm
funny, my son (14 months old) loves boobs. if one of my friend holds him, he always nuzzles his head inbetween em and either falls asleep or just burys his head there....its kinda weird.

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:19pm
although he is male.....it is actually kinda funny, unless he does it to me.

toggletoggle post by yodaslab at Jun 16,2005 2:20pm
LMAO, thas hilarious, i work for a martial arts school, and one of the kids bit the skin between my thumb and pointer finger when i was demonstrating to the class how to get out of a bear hug. when i came back from the hospital with 12 stiches, his mom said that he was sorry and that he had developmental and behavior control problems and was getting on medication soon

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:23pm
i think my son has a boobie problem...do they make medicine for that?

toggletoggle post by yodaslab at Jun 16,2005 2:24pm
lol, not that im aware of, i guess he just enjoys the finer things in life, lol

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:29pm
whats a woman to do? he's so young to love boobs so much though, he will pull my tank top down in public if i am holding him. he did that the other day and my boobs were hanging out, didnt relize it until some creepy old guy was staring

toggletoggle post by yodaslab at Jun 16,2005 2:35pm
well a little nipple slippage here and there is normal i suppose, but if he is doing it all the time then you might have a problem, maybe just set him down everytime he tries to grab or pull at em' maybe that will condition him over time to understand that grabbing at mom's boobs is not ok / that creepy old man was probably jealous, his wives boobs can probably only be exposed when she lifts up her skirt....lol

toggletoggle post by ~Carina~ at Jun 16,2005 2:36pm
hey Ma dukes, I think I figured out who you are...lol...though I my be wrong

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:37pm
now that is creepy, all the talk about gross stuff today has not gotten to me at all today, but old lady boobs is just wrong.... ahh man i dont wanna get old!

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:37pm
who?

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:38pm
milli from milli vanilli

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:39pm
you blew my cover god damnit

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Jun 16,2005 2:51pm
I would hate to be female.

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 2:53pm
why?

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Jun 16,2005 2:56pm
Myriad reasons. Mostly social stigmas, double standards, a huge list of physical reasons like menstruation, American grooming standards and their upkeep, respect issues, prejudices brought on by sex.... on and on

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 3:00pm
fuck american standards, most women these days have more self motivation and balls than most guys, we are self sufficiant, breadwinners, sexy, (some of them) mothers, or not, and goddamn awesome. although double standards and menstration i could do without.

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Jun 16,2005 3:01pm
I'd still hate to be a woman. Seems so rough.

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Jun 16,2005 3:02pm
i wouldnt wanna be a guy, cause then i would have to deal with chics like me.

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Jun 16,2005 3:04pm
Ah.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Jun 16,2005 3:49pm
Ma_Dukes said:

Yes.
Its not so much that shaved is sexy, it has more to do with unshaved being totally UNsexy.
I can deal with pubes on the mound of the cunt, but hair on the liips is fucking nasty. I cuold deal wih it if I had to but no way am I eating out a chick with hairy pussy lips and someone told me that girls really like oral sex.
If I wanted hairy genitals I'd go gay.

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Jun 16,2005 4:07pm
At least have a little patch. Nothing too tremendous. I don't want to feel like I'm reaching into a diaper.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 16,2005 4:10pm
Hooker said:
At least have a little patch. Nothing too tremendous. I don't want to feel like I'm reaching into a diaper.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

I don't mind whatever, as long as it's either shaved or at least trimmed down it doesn't matter. Just as long as the entrance to that hole isn't cock blocked we're all set. hahahaha.

toggletoggle post by yodaslab at Jun 16,2005 5:05pm
hopefully its not prickly when i make my way down there cuz nothing says loving like a vagina cheek burn the next day, its like making out with a sea urchin

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Jun 16,2005 5:12pm
yeah but my facial hair isn't smooth so if she's got some protection against the chin burn, more power to her.

toggletoggle post by MaDukes at Jun 16,2005 6:08pm
ah man.......

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 11,2005 4:23pm
well my new bf asked me if its shaved down der bt i dnt know wt 2 say, i mean its not exactly the amazon forest dwn der , i shave around the vagina lips cz if i shave da whole fing off its really gna itch soo much, i dno wt 2 do or wt 2 say , plz help (guys dnt take da picc)

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Aug 11,2005 4:27pm
anonymous said:
well my new bf asked me if its shaved down der bt i dnt know wt 2 say, i mean its not exactly the amazon forest dwn der , i shave around the vagina lips cz if i shave da whole fing off its really gna itch soo much, i dno wt 2 do or wt 2 say , plz help (guys dnt take da picc)

I suggest learning how to type.

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Aug 11,2005 4:39pm
just a trim lady.

toggletoggle post by Ma_Dukes  at Aug 11,2005 4:40pm
davefromthegrave said:
anonymous said:

I suggest learning how to type.

ha!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Embossed Holy Pope
[default homepage] [print][3:34:55am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.04041 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]