New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> HBBSI sucks worse than ashley simspon by anonymous on Jun 8,2005 4:07pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 8,2005 4:07pm
Goddamn HBBSI sucks, i just tried to listen to tracks 1 and 2 and man they suck, no fucking talent whatsoever. If i recorded myself taking a shit, it would sound more interesting than that garbage. I mean are they serious? do they fucking sit around and think that, "yeah man that sounds so fucking good!" and want to actually record it? given me a break, i mean this has got to be a joke! if not well then the end of humanity has finally arived and we are all domed. Fuck HBBSI! you suck and are tottally fucking gay!

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 8,2005 4:09pm edited Jun 8,2005 4:09pm
I don't know what they sound like, but if you are going to shit talk a band, have the balls to log in. Fag.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jun 8,2005 4:14pm
ill stab you in the throat

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Jun 8,2005 4:16pm
Their opinion would still not matter even if they had the balls to sign in with a screen name.HBBSI is an awesome band and are very cool people

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 8,2005 4:33pm
so what if they are cool people, does that mean that their music is good, FUCK NO! im not even sure if you could classify them as musicians, just looks like a bunch of fucking hippies holding instruments in their hands and trying to make noise. talentless...plain and simple, laughable man HA!!

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Jun 8,2005 4:36pm
HBBSI are great, maybe 10 second grind songs aren't your thing...

just because you don't like them dosen't mean they suck... get a clue and fuck off!

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jun 8,2005 4:39pm
hey dude, i think you posted on the wrong board, this isnt bay state rock, why dont you get over there with all the followers that cant think for themselves and like to ride the coat tails of every other band as soon as someone gets on a soundtrack...

get fucked.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jun 8,2005 4:40pm
I disagree with the original post

fin

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 8,2005 4:50pm
im going to start a band called he Toilet Taxis. this band will consist of me eating cheesy gordita crunches and putting a microphone to my ass. When i play live i can come out on a homemade toilet with wheels and cruise around the stage. after my explosive diarrhea i'll pop a few immodium AD caplets and sign some autographs. 10 second grind songs.....please say no more, im laughing to hard already!

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jun 8,2005 4:59pm
your clearly a musical genious, think of better bits that gwar havent already done.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 8,2005 5:04pm
anonymous posters are funny, come down to 285 smith st tomorrow and talk this shit. internet tough guy !

some hero you are hiding behind a screen, what great band are you in invisible man !

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jun 8,2005 5:05pm
i think hes in Unearth, hahahaha

toggletoggle post by Hooker nli at Jun 8,2005 5:14pm
HBBSI?

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Jun 8,2005 5:30pm
Hooker nli said:
HBBSI?

Human Bone Bicycle Science Industries

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 8,2005 6:20pm
HUMANE BONER BISEXUAL SCEINCEFICTION INCORPORATED

toggletoggle post by poopsmcgee  at Jun 8,2005 6:23pm
HUMANE?
SCEINCEFICTION?

toggletoggle post by poopsmcgee  at Jun 8,2005 6:23pm
did you mean human?

toggletoggle post by humanbonedeathmachine at Jun 8,2005 6:46pm
dear anonymous,
you are invited to attend the show in pvd tomorrow. we want to see what your blood looks like when we slice your throat like a pig and hang and gut you like you were my next meal. also pls post your address so we can send your remains, a death certificate, and a get well card to your family. we wont charge you the door cover since the human meat market is quite the profitable one. any questions? we're looking forward to lunch with you!

xoxoxox -hbbsi

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 8,2005 6:51pm
while im sure that it would be YOUR HONOR to have me at your show (especially since i would be the only one there) i must refuse your invitation as i do not enjoy 10 second deathgrind songs or hippies with omish beards....lol.....jesus christ banannas you suck!! keep up the good work maybe one day you could open up for n'sync.

toggletoggle post by humanbonedeathmachine at Jun 8,2005 6:57pm
seriously dude, come up and say shit to us. some of us might look like hippies, but none of us are afraid of violence and i for one actually enjoy beating little faggots like yourself into a bloody pulp. we wont charge you the door money because i know no one wants to pay to get their ass beat

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jun 8,2005 6:57pm
anonymous said:
im going to start a band called he Toilet Taxis. this band will consist of me eating cheesy gordita crunches and putting a microphone to my ass. When i play live i can come out on a homemade toilet with wheels and cruise around the stage. after my explosive diarrhea i'll pop a few immodium AD caplets and sign some autographs. 10 second grind songs.....please say no more, im laughing to hard already!

gg allin was doing that 10 years before your mom shit you out of her rancid flapping cunt. Now let's hear some of the songs that your band plays....or don't you have a band?

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jun 8,2005 6:58pm
anonymous said:
Goddamn HBBSI sucks, i just tried to listen to tracks 1 and 2 and man they suck, no fucking talent whatsoever. If i recorded myself taking a shit, it would sound more interesting than that garbage. I mean are they serious? do they fucking sit around and think that, "yeah man that sounds so fucking good!" and want to actually record it? given me a break, i mean this has got to be a joke! if not well then the end of humanity has finally arived and we are all domed. Fuck HBBSI! you suck and are tottally fucking gay!

EVER HEARD OF "NOT LISTENING TO A BAND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM?" YOU FUCKING DUMBASS.

toggletoggle post by humanbonedeathmachine at Jun 8,2005 7:00pm
p.s. bring a crew because if you dont it'll be a tag team ass beating given the fact that you arent man enough to identify yourself and im very sure you arent man enough to fight 4 people at once

toggletoggle post by humanbonedeathmachine at Jun 8,2005 7:09pm
davefromthegrave said:

[FONT=L]EVER HEARD OF "NOT LISTENING TO A BAND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM?" YOU FUCKING DUMBASS.

yeah no shit. im gonna say in a non-anonymous way that i am not into dour cursiva's music whatsoever but am i gonna go on here and insult them? no. im just not gonna listen to em. (sorry briandc)
being a real man/woman means not hiding from people. esp ones that you talk shit about. again, we'd love to do lunch with you

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Jun 8,2005 10:13pm
KeithMutiny said:
ill stab you in the throat

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 9,2005 12:30am
humanbonedeathmachine said:
davefromthegrave said:
we'd love to do lunch with you

I'd love to use his/her grandmother's mouth for a toilet.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jun 9,2005 12:53am
HBBSI is definetly way better than that kid is.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jun 9,2005 12:59am
anonymous said:
banannas

no human should spell this wrong ever again after that Gwen Stefani song.

toggletoggle post by SteveSac at Jun 9,2005 2:10am
i filmed HBBSI's set at the sayonara summer fest last year for them. fuckin way cool people and awesome grindcore ridiculousness. oh and hey guys sorry if it didnt come out that good ..i was fucking HAMMMERED! a bit of constructive criticism though... make your songs a little longer cause theres some really good riffage and shit needs to be heard. \m/

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Jun 9,2005 3:48am
Bullshit. Everyone knows that Ashlee Simpson owns your soul.

toggletoggle post by humanbonedeathmachine at Jun 9,2005 10:15am
id fuck ashlee. long songs are for chumps and people that dont have ADD

toggletoggle post by MonikaHBBSI at Jun 9,2005 10:59am
But we do have a long song

toggletoggle post by mOe_rk at Jun 9,2005 11:33am
and what would you consider good music, Mr. Annonymous????

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Jun 9,2005 11:58am
jessica simpson

toggletoggle post by humanbonedeathmachine at Jun 9,2005 12:24pm
MonikaHBBSI said:
But we do have a long song

well yeah, i think that makes us both chumps and ADD patients i think

toggletoggle post by MonikaHBBSI at Jun 9,2005 12:26pm
yeah, but we make up for it though

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 9,2005 12:31pm

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jun 9,2005 12:32pm
humanbonedeathmachine said:

yeah no shit. im gonna say in a non-anonymous way that i am not into dour cursiva's music whatsoever but am i gonna go on here and insult them? no. im just not gonna listen to em. (sorry briandc)
being a real man/woman means not hiding from people. esp ones that you talk shit about. again, we'd love to do lunch with you

no sorries necessary.

your point is dead on, tastes are tastes and there's really nothing constructive when people argue using the premise that their tastes are somehow superior...kid stuff.

toggletoggle post by MonikaHBBSI at Jun 9,2005 12:58pm
Do you think our new anonymous "fan" will show up or do you think he's too chickenshit? One who boasts with such confidence should be able to stand his ground, hold his own, and not be afraid to show us that he is not afraid. Especially with the crude things this person has chosen to put in writing, he is most probably a very, very, very, pathetic excuse for a human being. He is one who does not understand music, life, or anything else for that matter. He probably doesn't even understand this post being that the comprehension level as well as vocabulary in his posts is equivalent to that of a fourth grader. In fact comparing him to children is an insult (to the kids). This person is obviously very mentally challenged and perhaps should not even be dealt with in this manner just because it's unfair due to this person's disadvantage of being retarded. I am not kidding. I'm being serious. So, Mr. Anonymous, I would advise you to get some help NOW just in case there is still hope and if there is I truly do wish you good luck and if not then the round room might at least make you feel a little bit more comfterable in your skin just because I can tell that your existence among the free and living is difficult, miserable, and just plain uncomfortable for you. Good Luck

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 9,2005 1:43pm
at this moment i'm imaging monika, jessica and ashely simpson fighting in luke warm jello......hmm can anyone help make this happen !

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 9,2005 1:49pm edited Jun 9,2005 1:55pm
my advice is to just let this thread die, by continuing this thread with long paragraphs in defense and offensive manners will only show him that you actually give a crap that he doesn't like your band.

the person is not going to feel shameful about being anonymous and is not going to go to the show and be like "here I am!". It just won't happen.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 9,2005 1:51pm
true enough i'll start a new thread about jessica and ashley simpson should show up tonight and wrestle monika and sarah in luke warm jello !

toggletoggle post by babyshaker at Jun 10,2005 4:30pm
all i have to say about this matter is i dont care what they sounds like that drummer has the most bad ass hair in the world.....and ther other guy has a sweet beard

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jun 10,2005 4:44pm
where were the girls wrestling in jello last night?

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 10,2005 4:48pm
Josh_hates_you said:
where were the girls wrestling in jello last night?

fighting me for my sexist comments !

toggletoggle post by mOe_rk at Jun 10,2005 5:05pm
yea, i heard about that...what exactly did you say

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jun 10,2005 5:10pm
if they did not want to be opposed to sexist comments they should not have been born with vaginas.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 10,2005 5:48pm
mOe_rk said:
yea, i heard about that...what exactly did you say

whiskey_weed_and_women said:
true enough i'll start a new thread about jessica and ashley simpson should show up tonight and wrestle monika and sarah in luke warm jello !

toggletoggle post by mOe_rk at Jun 10,2005 5:48pm
dont be an ass

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 10,2005 5:49pm
i guess people dont have a sense of humor these days, cause you know the simpson girls would def be there to do this.

but hey i'm an asshole, so sorry if you're sarah or monika

toggletoggle post by sinofangels-ray  at Jun 10,2005 11:31pm
i thought these guys were great last night pure grind

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jun 11,2005 12:29am
Josh_hates_you said:
if they did not want to be opposed to sexist comments they should not have been born with vaginas.

I just bought a new monitor. It's a 20" Dell LCD flatscreen and it cost me $475. I got a great deal on it. It arrived today and I had to wait till after work to set it up, which I did five minutes ago. and now, thanks to you, I've just spit beer all over it.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 11,2005 4:32am
sinofangels-ray said:
i thought these guys were great last night pure grind

100% Ray, 100%

you should make the trip up to worcester with the nightmare boys, were doing it all over again at a fine basement show.

TNC
Throwing Shrapnel
HBBSI

and two other bands !

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][3:18:47am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01898 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]