New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> BRUTAL VOCALS WANTED! by totalpsychonoise on May 31,2005 9:01am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by totalpsychonoise at May 31,2005 9:01am
Still Looking for the MOST BRUTAL GRIND/NOISE VOCALIST IN THE WORLD! You must seriously like the most harsh guttural screaming and intense indecipherable grunting, and basically sound as SICK as possible! I am an extreme noise/grind musician living in England UK. I am trying to create an INTERNATIONALLY based GRIND/NOISE PROJECT. Our joint destiny will be to create the most BRUTAL noisy insane chaotic shit ever! Distance is no object because I can multitrack. I have been into ULTRABRUTAL stuff for many years now and I have played in a number of bands. If this total insanity interests you Please email info/contact details to Pete - totalpsychonoise@yahoo.co.uk

toggletoggle post by ShItBaG at May 31,2005 9:02am
i my gwad

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at May 31,2005 12:21pm
i will do it my vokillZ r br00tal 'nuff said. maybe i can send you a tape of my naZty voKillZ so that you will see. i have a tape recorder that i can sing into for you. i love X-tReme dirt biking and i know how to take a chance so if you are like me then we will get along and our band will be awEEzzZZ00oooMeeE!!! my inflooences are Slipknot, LinKin Park, Drowning man, Static X, and Powerman 5000. we will be so aweZZZZZ000oooMe and maybe get famouZ!! i cant wait maybe we should meet sometime i can prolly jump my dirtbike all the way over the ocean to englind. hope to hear from you soon. our band will be the sicKest, most br00tal band ever!!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 31,2005 12:31pm
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
RDB awakens from his 2-stroke slumber.

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at May 31,2005 1:51pm
oh figures....Powerbag has sumpthin' ta say i cant even try to get my own band going on on a rock website without you dingbats making fun of me ok well see....i have put more rear tires to chins then you could ever imagine!! well see what heppens when we become famouZ and you boring bloodrags hang around wishing that you were me when i have more girls than your wittle winkies can handle. ok so i guess ill see you at the XtrEmE games this summer when me and my band are playing there. i could dirt bike you all into the ground anyways so you g0ts nuthin' on me aZZburglarZ.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 31,2005 1:56pm
Oh man...hahahahahahahahahha
Powerbag.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 31,2005 2:05pm

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at May 31,2005 2:47pm
oh ok you can post a stupid picture of a fish thats great you may be able to fish better than me but i can jump over you and peel out all over that fish of yours turn him into red goop. ha....i could totally jump over you if i wanted right now.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Decapitated Omniphallic Prey
[default homepage] [print][9:21:07am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.03007 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]