New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> HILLARIOUS VIVISECTION PHOTOS by menstrual_sweatpants_disco on May 10,2005 10:05am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at May 10,2005 10:05am

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at May 10,2005 10:42am
The reason why I always questioned the veracity of these sorts of pictures is because I could never imagine anyone but me would be dumb enough to try to connect a printer to a cat's head... I mean, it's obvious that the only thing that you will print out as a result of that will be pictures of the cat imagining cats torturing humans.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at May 10,2005 10:42am
haha that monkey cant see

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at May 10,2005 10:42am
That being said, I'll be the first to order one of the new line of cat's head printers.

toggletoggle post by malettey  at May 10,2005 10:49am
this is hilarious? i feel sorry for those animals.
what i would find hilarious is seeing the "scientists" who perform these expreiments cruelly tortured and exprimented on themselves. lets strap one of these motherfuckers to a steel table and snip his genitals off with a toenail clipper. then skin him alive with a disposable razor and hold him in a dog kennel for a few months.
you know, just to see what his reaction is like.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 10,2005 10:52am
VIVISECT VI is such a good CD.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at May 10,2005 10:59am
Al Ravage said:
The reason why I always questioned the veracity of these sorts of pictures is because I could never imagine anyone but me would be dumb enough to try to connect a printer to a cat's head... I mean, it's obvious that the only thing that you will print out as a result of that will be pictures of the cat imagining cats torturing humans.

win!

KillerKadoogan said:
haha that monkey cant see

win!

Al Ravage said:
That being said, I'll be the first to order one of the new line of cat's head printers.

win!

malettey said:
what i would find hilarious is seeing the "scientists" who perform these expreiments cruelly tortured and exprimented on themselves. lets strap one of these motherfuckers to a steel table and snip his genitals off with a toenail clipper. then skin him alive with a disposable razor and hold him in a dog kennel for a few months.

lose!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 10,2005 11:00am
Al Ravage said:
I could never imagine anyone but me would be dumb enough to try to connect a printer to a cat's head...

Al, quite possibly, your best line EVER. Fuckin laughed my balls of first thing after I woke up, and I am NOT a morning person, so thats a feat, man. good work.

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at May 10,2005 11:07am
You know, as sick and down-right wacky as hooking computer wires to creatures brains might be... at least that could have SOME (albeit insane) potential scientific application... what I want to know is... what moron sowed up a monkey's eyes?
This couldn't have been a scientist...even mad scientists aren't that dumb... this was the work of some 14 year old kid in 1994 trying a parody of the Alice In Chains "Man In The Box" video for a school art project, except it went horribly arwy.

toggletoggle post by malettey  at May 10,2005 11:51am
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
malettey said:

lose!

i'm sorry i couldn't think of something snappy to say about something as goofy as a monkey with its eyes sewn shut, or a cat with some shit stuck in its brain. i'm not very witty. i don't want to come off as some kind of hippie activist or anything, i just kinda feel bad that those animals are treated like that.

toggletoggle post by ALF at May 10,2005 1:57pm
Keep it up asshole..and you might have an unfortunate beatdown one day soon....

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at May 10,2005 2:09pm
I thought ALF Was a non-violent organization. Do I need to buy a gun?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 10,2005 5:08pm
wtf is alf? I thought he was just a sassy, hairy alien.

toggletoggle post by Al_Ravage   at May 10,2005 5:49pm
"MLF will scare Breschniev, I hope he is half as scared as I" - Tom Leher, "The MLF Lullabye"

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at May 10,2005 5:51pm
The best part is that when these "subjects" have expired (like a magazine subscription) their carcasses, along with the other hundreds of thousands of daily test subjects, euthanized shelter animals, roadkill, etc. will be shipped off to rendering plants, where they'll be ground up, boiled, and added to livestock feed to fatten up your dinner. nothing like tumors and rabies to compliment your steak.
Now THAT is hilarious.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at May 10,2005 6:10pm
It sure as hell tastes delicious

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at May 10,2005 6:16pm
powerkok said:

haha. I assume this ALF thing is a joke. ALF = Animal Liberation Front. And part of their mission statement says "It is a nonviolent campaign, activists taking all precautions not to harm any animal (human or otherwise)." Not that it's unbelievable or something for someone to be involved in a belief so much and not even know what it's all about. I wouldn't hold it against them. Being an activist is just so cool. And if all your friends are doing it you have to also. I mean, that's the exact reason why I like pop-punk. So whether this post was a joke or not, it's still funny.

PUNK ROCK!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 10,2005 6:23pm
when i first saw the title of this thread, i thought it said "hilarious vasectomy photos"

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 10,2005 7:14pm
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
powerkok said:

haha. I assume this ALF thing is a joke. ALF = Animal Liberation Front.

Liberate my steak seasoning you fuckin treehuggin hippies!!
BAH to them. BAH.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at May 10,2005 7:32pm
You better watch what you say or you may be jumped by a 90 pound vegan who doesn't believe in violence.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 10,2005 7:51pm
hahahaha UH OH!!

toggletoggle post by retzam at May 10,2005 9:13pm
Hahaha, that is ridiculous, gotta love these anonymous posters.

But I definitely agree with malettey. I think this shit is a bit to far, even "for the sake of science". These are conscious creatures: they know that something about them is now fucked up and it probably scares the hell out of them.

But I'm a complete pacifist (and furthermore, very much a hippie...), so my opinions may be null to most people here.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 10,2005 11:18pm
I was unaware there was any other kind of vivisection picture than hilarious.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at May 11,2005 1:40am
so....what the fuck is the point of turning a cat into a printer?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 11,2005 8:46am
I think its just a harmless feline to english translation device.
To better the lives of other cats!!
like, before who woulda known that meow=empty my catbox soz I can take a shit, you lazy human.

toggletoggle post by ALF at May 11,2005 10:34am
We are the same "non violent" group that blows up and destroys vivisection labs around the world.some of us our more radical and
more aggressive in our stance than others.Some of us our willing to
use "whatever means nesessary" to stop this murder.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at May 11,2005 10:41am
ALF said:
We are the same "non violent" group that blows up and destroys vivisection labs around the world.some of us our more radical and
more aggressive in our stance than others.Some of us our willing to
use "whatever means nesessary" to stop this murder.

No one who really does shit like that would be dumb enough to talk about it on an open forum that can easily be traced back to you.

I've now seen my first ALF poser.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 11,2005 10:42am
damn it! this makes me want to listen to
VIVISECT VI so much.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 11,2005 10:46am
I want to see Mike start snapping vegetarians in half

toggletoggle post by ALF at May 11,2005 10:59am
No one who really does shit like that would be dumb enough to talk about it on an open forum that can easily be traced back to you.

you gotta love the public library ;)

toggletoggle post by Al_Ravage   at May 11,2005 11:02am
Nothing like sensible murder and destruction to end senseless murder and destruction eh? I guess you pick your poison. This is just more proof that humans are the dumbest species. Let's go worship Satan, shall we? Maybe he will come to Earth and fillet our asses a little sooner. (I added the last 2 lines just so I could take advantage of these neato icons)

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at May 11,2005 11:03am
That's still wicked fucking stupid and if you truly are involved in that shit your friends should kick your ass.
You basically just gave the FBI probable cause.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 11,2005 11:13am
Yes, and the animals, really understand, and appreciate you fighting for them!!! Smart people that ALF.
I still say hes a furry, sassy alien.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at May 11,2005 12:01pm
One of the most popular arguments against eating meat is that if all men switched to a vegetarian or vegan diet then the grain we use to feed cows could be fed to people who are starving. What a genius idea, it's great that more people will be able to eat...but what about the cows? The unspoken statement is that by starving all the cows to death we'll feed some more people. Pretty strange coming from organizations and people that believe animals should be equal to people. There's an explanation for this discrepancy, Animal-rights activists are fucking idiots.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 11,2005 12:03pm
I fucking love meat and would rather die then live in a society where eating meat is forbidden.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 11,2005 12:04pm
same here. without meat, we wouldnt be here.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at May 11,2005 12:09pm

BLOW UP MY HOUSE, PUSSIES!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 11,2005 12:09pm
Is that a gremlin?

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 11,2005 12:09pm
haha

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 11,2005 12:22pm
This ALF guy needs to realize that fags or threats made by fags are not terrifying. He needs to get a new hobby besides hugging trees or freeing minks.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 11,2005 12:25pm
Any mink they free, will be gunned down by Lf@0 or myself.
We both look hot in mink coats.

toggletoggle post by An80sMetalChick at May 12,2005 8:57am
I want to cry!

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at May 12,2005 2:07pm
Humans suck.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 12,2005 2:16pm
Ya, suck meat off the bones of dead animals, baby woooo!!! Nature boy!

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at May 12,2005 2:19pm
Oh snap! This is true. I love steak.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 12,2005 2:22pm
yeah, man-steak.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at May 12,2005 2:25pm
Oh snap again!

toggletoggle post by an80smetalchick at May 12,2005 4:13pm
meat = me + eat

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at May 12,2005 5:16pm
ALF said:

you gotta love the public library ;)

ya mean the place where you can use the internet if you give them your liscence for the duration of your internet use?
ya know...and how they keep your name and liscence # in their log?
have you ever heard of the Patriot Act?

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at May 12,2005 5:45pm
BobNOMAAMRooney nli said:
One of the most popular arguments against eating meat is that if all men switched to a vegetarian or vegan diet then the grain we use to feed cows could be fed to people who are starving. What a genius idea, it's great that more people will be able to eat...but what about the cows? The unspoken statement is that by starving all the cows to death we'll feed some more people. Pretty strange coming from organizations and people that believe animals should be equal to people. There's an explanation for this discrepancy, Animal-rights activists are fucking idiots.

Actually, the genius of it is that if people stop consuming meat, then they will stop breeding millions of animals annually whose sole existence is to be raised, fattened up, and slaughtered for human consumption, thereby allowing us to use the grain normally reserved for animal farming to be used to feed humans. It takes 16lbs. of grain to make 1 lb. of beef.

The premise is quite simple: If you don't make extra cows, then you don't have to feed them.

toggletoggle post by denis at May 12,2005 5:49pm
people who care about things are the real heros

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at May 12,2005 7:29pm
davefromthegrave said:
so....what the fuck is the point of turning a cat into a printer?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 12,2005 7:31pm edited May 12,2005 7:31pm
'cat'ellite

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at May 12,2005 7:33pm
There are limitless technological possibilities that cats can bring us. But for the greater good, we must stop these scientists. If we don't watch out, one day the cats will overrun our society and destroy us all.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at May 12,2005 7:34pm

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at May 12,2005 7:35pm

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at May 12,2005 8:57pm
dread_104 said:

Actually, the genius of it is that if people stop consuming meat, then they will stop breeding millions of animals annually whose sole existence is to be raised, fattened up, and slaughtered for human consumption, thereby allowing us to use the grain normally reserved for animal farming to be used to feed humans. It takes 16lbs. of grain to make 1 lb. of beef.

The premise is quite simple: If you don't make extra cows, then you don't have to feed them.

But what about the cows that are alive right now? Isn't it inhumane to starve millions of cows to death because we don't want to kill them for food? Shouldn't we make some use of what would be the last generation of these walking pantries if we were to stop eating meat?

toggletoggle post by retzam at May 12,2005 10:00pm
BobNOMAAMRooney said:
dread_104 said:

But what about the cows that are alive right now? Isn't it inhumane to starve millions of cows to death because we don't want to kill them for food? Shouldn't we make some use of what would be the last generation of these walking pantries if we were to stop eating meat?

Yeah, but that argument you critisized doesn't mention anything of that. You could do many things. If everyone were to become vegetarian/vegan, they could continue feeding the cows until they died and then used the hide to make leather or something (most vegetarians don't have any objection to leather it appears, only vegans do). I think that's a pretty good plan, besides the fact that no one likes being a vegetarian: it isn't fun...

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at May 12,2005 10:28pm
argument settler:

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at May 12,2005 10:33pm
ill fucking pull a Hamburglar and steal that shit

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at May 12,2005 10:35pm
It is a scientific fact: fat kids LOVE hamburgers

Therefore I LOVE hamburgers

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 12,2005 10:39pm
HAWWWWM

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jul 2,2005 12:11pm

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jul 2,2005 12:14pm
Haha you're a sick bastard Mike!

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jul 20,2005 7:54pm

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 20,2005 8:01pm
The world would be a better place if Mike taught preschool.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Sep 8,2005 6:21pm

toggletoggle post by babyshakernotlogged at Sep 8,2005 7:00pm
hahah my mom just yelled at me casue im eating a hot pocket and i kept eatin g it while looking at this picture

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Sep 8,2005 7:09pm
hahaha

toggletoggle post by wakeoftears  at Sep 9,2005 1:34am
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha jesus thats a fucked up picture

toggletoggle post by babyshakernotlogged at Sep 9,2005 8:01am
brain matter always jus tlooked like uncooked meat to me

toggletoggle post by Mess at Sep 9,2005 8:19am
hahahaha. this is the best. you are making Fagens everywhere get their panties in a knot.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Sep 27,2005 3:20pm

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Sep 29,2005 9:00pm

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Sep 29,2005 9:01pm
Merry Christmas.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Oct 1,2005 6:05pm

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Oct 11,2005 2:40pm

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Oct 11,2005 2:44pm
How does your dog feel about this?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 11,2005 2:46pm
fuck... I hadn't clicked on this thread in a while... that one with the cats head being sawed open is like FUCK!

I think showing pictures of those dogs standing there obviously feeling some upper-brain-function sorrow and loss at their companion. makes this thread a billion times worse you asshat.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Oct 11,2005 2:54pm
I didn't see the cat before -- ugh!

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Oct 11,2005 3:50pm
the_reverend said:
fuck... I hadn't clicked on this thread in a while... that one with the cats head being sawed open is like FUCK!

I think showing pictures of those dogs standing there obviously feeling some upper-brain-function sorrow and loss at their companion. makes this thread a billion times worse you asshat.

The photographer probably planned it that way. He probably saw the white dog eating the brown dog, whipped out his camera and then whistled before he snaped the shot.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Oct 13,2005 8:14pm
I love this thread

never let the thread die ever

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Oct 13,2005 9:18pm
Yes! Everybody post some pictures of dead animals. The more painful the death looks, the better. More threats from ALF!

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Oct 13,2005 9:31pm

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Oct 13,2005 9:54pm

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Oct 13,2005 9:56pm
My only regret with this thread: That I misspelled "hilarious" and didn’t realize it until the thread was un-editable. I blame those fucking puppies. Fuck 'em!

toggletoggle post by SACAPAPADOO   at Oct 13,2005 10:07pm
DUDE I JUST FINNALLY LOOKED AT THIS THREAD AND I CAN ONLY SAY, "AMAZING."
SO MUCH GORE IN A FORD TAURAUS.

toggletoggle post by Ltd-Ec1000 Nli at Oct 13,2005 10:09pm

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Oct 13,2005 10:49pm
hahaha where'd you find that one?

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Oct 13,2005 10:56pm
fuckin cat-head printer...I'm never gonna figure that shit out

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Oct 13,2005 11:01pm
Al Ravage said:
I could never imagine anyone but me would be dumb enough to try to connect a printer to a cat's head

This line is still classic.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jan 17,2006 10:07pm

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jan 17,2006 11:48pm
ah, I missed this thread.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jan 18,2006 12:28am
Overseas chinks are weird.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 23,2006 11:41am

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Feb 18,2006 9:51am

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Feb 18,2006 9:55am

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Apr 5,2007 10:13am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][1:14:07pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.04002 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]