New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> THROUGH THE DISCIPLINE announces newest member + more news.. by anonymous on May 4,2005 5:07pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 4,2005 5:07pm
TTD officially filled the vacant bass player position by welcoming Mark "Slip" Morrill (formerly of the band Killer Instinct). The band has been writing furiously and the new material is sounding better than anything they've written before.

New show dates have been added to the tour page at www.throughthediscipline.com and a full US tour featuring TTD, MORTICIAN (Relapse Rec.), IMPALED (Century Media Rec.), THINE EYES BLEED (The End Rec.) is in the works. Keep an eye out for those dates, that tour will be disgustingly brutal.

TTD has also been added to the Tennessee Metal and Hardcore Festival June 18th in Johnson City, TN @Rafters w/eyehategod, Byzantine, Dead to Fall, Bloodjinn, Invocation of Nehek, Arsis + many more. The band will also be a part of Brian Pitz's one-day fest July 16th in Hamden, CT @Hamden Elks Lodge w/Merauder, Irate, Agents of Man, Divided by Hate, Invocation of Nehek + many more TBA. These shows will definitely be sick as hell so don't miss 'em.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at May 5,2005 7:23am
damn, i was hoping you'd say you guys got a new singer. hahaha, just playin mike

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 5,2005 8:34am
awesome news.. but I'm just curious how many more festivals this country can support.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][1:15:22am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02117 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]