New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Can Anyone Tell Me What The Line Up is? by ATNFAC_Vokillz on Apr 29,2005 1:24am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ATNFAC_Vokillz   at Apr 29,2005 1:24am
...For the show June 9th at the Living Room in Providence RI. I know us, Throwing Shrapnel, and thats it. I heard Raising Kubrick was added, I also heard Shroud and HBBSI are on it, but noone knows for sure. If anyone knows the definite lineup up to this point and could let me know that would be nice. If the bill isn't full I'd like to put a band on the show.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 29,2005 1:30am
umm yeah i can help with that no trouble kind sir.

the LivingRoom

Throwing Shrapnel,
Sin of Angels,
A Terrible Night for a Curse,
Raising Kubrick,
Human Bone Bicycle Science Industries

waiting to hear back from Shroud.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 29,2005 1:31am
oh and yes they can play if Shroud can't make this one !

toggletoggle post by kellthevalkyrie  at Apr 29,2005 9:16am
i very much want to play this gig. very very much. maybe i can find out today.

toggletoggle post by ATNFAC_Vokillz   at Apr 29,2005 9:24am
This show is on my 21st birthday (yea i know. im young), and I DEFINITELY hope Shroud will play it, being that its Marks birthday as well and Shroud kicks ass. However, if they can't play, my buddies in Dour Cursiva want to play. So keep me posted so I can let them know. Theyll be at the show one way or another (THEY DAMN WELL BETTER BE) and they didnt know if the show was filled up. Ms Sullivan, tell Mark he has to play. We have a show the next day too, I dont want to hear excuses.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 29,2005 10:23am
ATNFAC_Vokillz said:
This show is on my 21st birthday (yea i know. im young), and I DEFINITELY hope Shroud will play it, being that its Marks birthday as well and Shroud kicks ass. However, if they can't play, my buddies in Dour Cursiva want to play. So keep me posted so I can let them know. Theyll be at the show one way or another (THEY DAMN WELL BETTER BE) and they didnt know if the show was filled up. Ms Sullivan, tell Mark he has to play. We have a show the next day too, I dont want to hear excuses.

whiskey_weed_and_women said:
oh and yes they can play if Shroud can't make this one !

toggletoggle post by kellthevalkyrie  at Apr 29,2005 11:30am
if we can't play i'm still going to go and get my frumious one trizzzashed for his 21st.

toggletoggle post by dourcursiva  at Apr 29,2005 11:48am
chavez, we will be there motherfucker. ANTFAC is the shitty shitty shit shit ( i mean that in a good way ) but whats up with that drum machine though?? hehe . and to whoever is putting on this show, we definitely want to play ( check it out www.myspace.com/dourcursiva).

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Apr 29,2005 11:51am
Davey baby, I'm already in contact with him...yeah! someone besides you actually doing something by way of booking...I know, it's hard to believe...enjoy it and lounge a bit

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Apr 29,2005 12:11pm
i really want to play to, it's still up in the air at the moment, we should have an answer tonight

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Apr 29,2005 4:03pm
i thought we werent on this show.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 29,2005 4:12pm
Blue said:
i thought we werent on this show.

you are and you'll love it !

toggletoggle post by ATNFAC_Vokillz   at Apr 29,2005 10:53pm
dourcursiva said:
chavez, we will be there motherfucker. ANTFAC is the shitty shitty shit shit ( i mean that in a good way ) but whats up with that drum machine though?? hehe . and to whoever is putting on this show, we definitely want to play ( check it out www.myspace.com/dourcursiva).

whos antfac? dick

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Apr 30,2005 12:06am
a narrow tube for applying creme (rectally)

don't you know anything?

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 30,2005 12:11am
shit i wrote antfac, i mean atnfac, motherfuck im dissapointed in myself

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][9:12:28am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.00982 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]