New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Virgo Laceratus is looking for a bassist/rhythm guitarist. by Christoph on Apr 28,2005 11:22am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Christoph   at Apr 28,2005 11:22am edited Apr 28,2005 11:24am

That's right. We are looking to get someone in full time on bass. We'd prefer someone who's been playing a long time and can bring something to the table, as well as give us a fuller sound. We have a demo recorded, so that should help as far as learning songs. We practice about 3 times a week in MA, and are looking to have people start trying out asap. We are playing heavy, but melodic black/death/thrash metal. If you are curious about our sound, check out http://www.purevolume.com/virgolaceratus , or http://www.myspace.com/virgolaceratus . We have been a band for over a year and a half, and don't want to let the absence of a bass player hold us up. If you think you have what it takes, drop us a line... virgolaceratus@yahoo.com .

p.s. equipment, writing ability, and the drive to create powerful music are essential.

toggletoggle post by Long Legs McCole at Sep 3,2005 9:38am
That's right! We are still looking for a bass player.

toggletoggle post by niccolai nli at Sep 3,2005 9:56am
I kindof like it actually.

I'd try out. but I'm too far away.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Sep 3,2005 10:46am
Good luck to you guys, I'd offer but I'm too busy with ExAgenda, Maggotinfested Corpsepile and playing bass for Hatchet.

Good to see some more metal this local, maybe we can gig sometime.

toggletoggle post by Long Legs McCole at Sep 3,2005 2:03pm
Thanks for the kind words of praise. Recently we've been writing some faster stuff, because I don't suck as much on the drums anymore. I think we're going to start giging as a three piece anyway. We're getting sick of not playing out. So gigs are a possibility in the near future.

If anyone plays bass and can dedicate themselves we're open to trying anyone out.

toggletoggle post by loser at Sep 16,2005 7:58am
are you also looking for a rythm guitarist????? where do you guys practice???

toggletoggle post by Long Legs McCole at Sep 22,2005 8:21am
Sorry it took so long to reply. I believe we are looking for a rythm guitarist. We have practice tonight so I'll get a definite answer when I talk to the rest of them. We practice in Wakefield.

toggletoggle post by loser at Sep 27,2005 7:40am
i am also a lead player i was listening to your stuff...i def dig it... where is wakefeild???? you can e-mail me at fordearlife@msn.com....

toggletoggle post by Long Legs McCole at Sep 28,2005 10:33pm
Wakefield is a bit north of Boston. It's off of Rt 95 north coming from 93. I don't know if that helps. Where are you?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Putrid Magik filled March
[default homepage] [print][9:26:33am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01907 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]