New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> who wants to lend me $1049 by SuperFly on Apr 26,2005 1:59pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SuperFly at Apr 26,2005 1:59pm
I just had the head gasket replaced in my truck. It is going to cost $1049. the work has all been done, and the fucking dick tells me they don't accept credit cards. For the first time in my life I was speechless. I have no idea what I am going to do.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Apr 26,2005 2:07pm
Can you get a cash advance on the card?

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Apr 26,2005 2:08pm
Or you could paypal $1049 to yourself and then transfer it into your bank account. That would take 2-3 days though.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 26,2005 2:08pm
cars are such a pain in the ass. I hate them.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Apr 26,2005 2:09pm
RustedAngel said:
cars are such a pain in the ass. I hate them.

For once I completely agree with you.

toggletoggle post by timma at Apr 26,2005 2:19pm
we should all get government issued hoverboards like in back to the future. fuck cars.

toggletoggle post by SuperFly at Apr 26,2005 2:20pm
the cash advance on the card is brutal, they charge you 25% interest

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Apr 26,2005 2:23pm
Do you have 2 cards? Take a cash advance on one and immediately pay it back with the other one. Then you'll still get the regular interest rate.

Or do the paypal thing. If you're really fucked, give me a call tonight. I have a paypal ATM card and can get money right away.

toggletoggle post by SuperFly at Apr 26,2005 2:37pm
I only have 1 card, I just made the distress call to my parents. It looks like they can help me out. At least I can pay them back as I can afford it. Thanks josh for offering to help. Thats totally cool of you.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Apr 26,2005 2:49pm
That's cool. I hate making THAT call though. I had to do the same thing a couple months ago. Same reason too. Head gaskets suck. I just junked my car and got another one though. It wasn't worth putting that much money into it.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Apr 26,2005 2:50pm
my fucking ignition just broke, AWESOME TIMES WAITING FOR MY DAD TO COME BY AND RIP THE PIECE OF SHIT OUT OF MY CAR TO FIX IT!

toggletoggle post by SuperFly at Apr 26,2005 3:00pm
the worst part is I still owe about 4 or 5 thousand on the truck So I kind of have to fix it. I just dont understand why they dont tell you ahead of time that they dont take credit cards. Who the fuck has that kind of cash lying around.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Apr 26,2005 6:08pm
i would have replaced the head gasket if you asked me.

toggletoggle post by Bradness at Apr 26,2005 6:55pm
my fucking jew condo managment company ISENBERG towed my car while i was in Floriduh last week. They were cleaning the parking lot and gave people 3 days to figure out what to do. It cost 110$ to get my car from a half mile down the street. AND they didn't take credit cards even though they have Visa and Mastercard signs in the window. pricks

sucks Jeff. it really costs you 1047$ though, don't forget our pay from Sunday!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][7:44:36am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.03579 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]