New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> WHAT IS A SCHWEET MP3 PLAYER? by My_Dying_Bride on Apr 26,2005 1:14pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Apr 26,2005 1:14pm
im diggin the ipod 10gb
anyone know about these damn things?

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Apr 26,2005 1:16pm
Whatever you do don't get an RCA 40 gb Lyra, the hard drive in mine made a popping noise last night and smoke started coming out of it. There goes my show and my car's soundsystem!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 26,2005 1:25pm
the only way to go is an iPod. $230 for a 20GB.
or do what I\'m doing and get a free one (which carina did)

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Apr 26,2005 1:25pm
weak, that sucks......ill keep that in mind!

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Apr 26,2005 1:25pm
free?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 26,2005 1:43pm
yeah, that pyramid scam thing where you sign up undersome one, fill out an offer thing (usually costs $10), and then get 5 people to do that under you.
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=13213414
there is my refferal link. carina did hers and got a 20GB mp3 player. I have like 40 people under me who never completed any offers.

toggletoggle post by timma at Apr 26,2005 2:23pm
i've got the iRiver h-340 and its fucking siiiiiiiick ass. best buy has it for like $300. pretty similar to the iPod, but its 20G and can hold pictures, text, and has all kinds of recording options so you can make your own mp3s and shit. if you're looking for less disk space, the h10 is pretty much the same interface but 10 gigs. only problem i really have with it is that you can't make playlists on the fly.

toggletoggle post by adam_time   at Apr 26,2005 7:08pm edited Apr 26,2005 7:09pm
i got a 40 gig phillips hdd mp3 player. it has an optical line in record (mp3 or wav) and doubles as a hard drive for storing electronic media such as pictures, etc. i don't trust anything mac built, because it usually breaks after a year or so (my parents have owned everything mac since i can remember, and my sister has an ipod that had the lcd screen burned out after 8 months), and my player is black and silver, very fancy. i've never seen anything mac made in black. those pussies. you can find almost anything electronic on this website for considerably cheaper than in stores. it's all warehouse surplus or factory refurbished equipment, they have ipods, too, if you feel you must get one, my phillips cost me $250 and holds twice what you'd pay for in stores. http://www.ubid.com/cat/get_cat_page.asp?CatID=1017

i have 1,578 songs on my player right now and it's 17% full. beautiful piece of machinery. the phillips player is amazing though the pc software could use some help. i had to go into my pc's BIOS and turn off hyperthreading because my processor read the info too fast, read songs twice, and got confused and quit the program. easilly solved though, and it really only happened because my computer is too amazing for it's own good... got my computer on ubid, too. 260 gig (two hard drives) sony vaio dual 3.4ghz intel 4 processors with 2 dvd burners, 6 usb slots, dvi inputs for a digital video camera, plus wayyy too much other stuff to mention, all for $749 without a monitor. best deal ever.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][2:18:58pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.00855 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]