New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Inquisition/Bloodstorm/DemonSword/HornOfValere - 4/30 - Philadelphia by Kinslayer on Apr 17,2005 2:50pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 17,2005 2:50pm
LIVE!
Inquisition
Bloodstorm
Demon Sword
Horn of Valere
Incursus

Saturday April 30th...
The Speakeasy Cafe,
Uppder Darby (Philadelphia) Pennsylvania

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 17,2005 3:08pm
Hey Andrew, maybe I could tag along and follow you guys there? Are you staying overnight or driving back after the show?

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 18,2005 8:31am
If there's room in our caravan you're more than welcome to join us...
We probably are staying over night but there will be a whole crew of us so we'll probably get a cheap hotel room...

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 18,2005 11:33am
Didn't this show get cancelled?

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 18,2005 2:04pm
Andrew, I can get a Marriott room for like $50. I would just follow you guys down if the promoter says it's cool to set up my distro table.

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Apr 18,2005 2:07pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
Didn't this show get cancelled?

The club must have figured out that the ARA is full of shit...

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 18,2005 2:36pm
John: That'd be killer if you can get a room that cheap. I'll find out about you setting up the distro table ASAP....Sell the HoV/No God merch too! I have a bunch of shit I was going to distro anyway...

The club owner said she show is ON! Thanks to everyone that got involved and helped to keep this show alive!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 18,2005 2:43pm
I will definitely do your merch, sign in to Yahoo IM when you know something.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 19,2005 10:00am
sweet

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 20,2005 8:16am
John, it's all set. You're good to go with your distro. The promoter said there are already like 5-6 other distros setting up there but that he'll have a spot for Horn of Valere to distro so you can just have our spot so long as you sell our merch as well..

Shirts won't be ready in time but fuck it...

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 25,2005 10:43am
So the show got cancelled again. The owner of The Speakeasy Cafe gave us our word that the show was a go but then The Anti Defamation League got involved. So the owner went back on his word because of shit that isn't even true.
Why don't these people ever show up in person? Youd think if they were ballzy enough to spread lies about people they don't even know that theyd at least show their fucking faces.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 25,2005 10:45am
I met the owner of the speakeasy, the anti-defamation league was brought in as a third party and they told him that although there was no proof any of the bands were white power, that the people who run the label are.

I am not saying that is correct or not, just reporting the facts about why it was finally decided to cancel it. The owner of the Speakeasy is a new owner, and the club has a bad rep down there because of the old owners and promoters and the last thing they wanted was to get that white power rep applied to them. Once that rumor starts there is nothing they could really do to stop it. I wouldn't blame the club.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 25,2005 10:53am
I can see where the guy is coming from but this is still bullshit. Who the fuck cares what people think??? This show was in no way any kind of white power rally and these fucking spineless bitches who obviously have nothing better to do with their lives decided they were gonna do good for the Jewish commuinty by getting a black metal show cancelled. Wow what an accomplishment! They must feel soooooo much better about themselves and the safety of their loved ones knowing that they valiantly called and bitched to the owner enough to get a perfectly legit show cancelled. These people are fuckin pussies and I hope maggots start breeding in their assholes!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 25,2005 11:02am
I agree with the hatred of the people who got it cancelled, but I don't think blaming the club for their position makes sense.

toggletoggle post by ArmageddAnne   at Apr 25,2005 11:03am
The guy is running a business and I can totally understand why he doesn't want a white power rep. whatever you care or not about what people think. Rumors are rumors, especially shit like that which is completely sketchy to start with, and they spread fast.
This is not the first time and won't be the last.
I always come back to the same shit: I wish bands/labels would actually say and have the guts to admit if they're white power instead of saying nothing cause that will hurt their sales.
Too me metal is non political, grind and punk are there for that, so leave the godamm politics out.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 25,2005 11:24am
Political metal sucks. So does The League Of Extraordinary Jewishmen.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Apr 25,2005 12:57pm
I love how defamation is the core weapon in the anti-defamation league's arsenal.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 25,2005 1:12pm
I love how they suck big hairy dick.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Apr 26,2005 2:27am
Wait, which label is supposedly racist? FBR?

This is fucking terrible, these people never do anything when it comes to people who would actually commit racial violence. Unfortunately, the media writes groups like the ADL a blank check. Playing the race card does more to enforce racial division than destroy it... Pathetic.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 26,2005 9:09am
It was forever plagued

toggletoggle post by ZOG killer at Apr 26,2005 9:41am
The Anti Defamation league is run by Jewish rascists (Zionists). They are famous for smear campaigns of anyone that questions or criticizes jews. They are left wing extremists. Not that anyone on this board cares. This kind of stuff will continue to happen... Revenge is your only hope.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 26,2005 9:51am
ZOG killer is right to an extent...

Revenge on the other hand..what can you really do? This shit isn't some new fad. It's been happening for years to punk/oi/RAC bands...no court room is going to side with the satanic bands over the poor jews who've suffered so much already...waahhh...

Fire bomb their business office. It'd certainly be fun while it lasted but then you've be taking up the ass in jail for a few years...it's not really worth it.

Anne is right, NS bands need to come out and say they're NS (I know that comment was partially directed at me, Anne but Horn of Valere is NOT NS...I've stated it in numerous interviews and plenty of times here on this board)...The point is, NON- NS bands shouldn't have to deal with this, and until this BS happened with this particular show, we've never had to worry about it. Legal action would be nice, but again, because the bands are satanic, long haired cretins I really doubt the honourable jugde would grant FPR the money from the ADL that they lost in this show being canceled...

Fucked up, and something should be done...but what, realistically can be done? Shows now just have to avoid any NS/WP ties..even the smallest ties can fuck the bands over...I think I'm going to delete the Grom link on the Horn of Valere page, which is unfortunate because they're good guys, they have us linked and it sucks to have to do that to them for this reason but, this is business and it's getting out of hand...

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 26,2005 10:18am
word

toggletoggle post by Demonsofwinter/Viall at Apr 26,2005 10:31am
If you guys need to book any shows in Keene NH let me know, and we'll put the show on, just need dates and we won't play either hence I know its your show and all, just to help you guys out and all, cheers. Like to help out anyway that I can, and it be good to see some talented black metal bands perform.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Apr 26,2005 8:20pm
ZOG killer said:
The Anti Defamation league is run by Jewish rascists (Zionists).

Unfortunately our society is too stupid to recognize political Zionism for the racist dogma that it is... Frankly, I think groups like the ADL do a great disservice to the Jewish people as a whole, who have already been given the shitty end of the stick by every other culture around the world. It's unfortunate that so few prominent Jews dare to stand up to the divisive nature of Zionist politics, as such politics only serve to delay the inevitable (and maybe necessary?) integration of groups of varying backgrounds in our evolving global society.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Apr 26,2005 8:28pm
Kinslayer said:
Fucked up, and something should be done...but what, realistically can be done? Shows now just have to avoid any NS/WP ties..even the smallest ties can fuck the bands over...I think I'm going to delete the Grom link on the Horn of Valere page, which is unfortunate because they're good guys, they have us linked and it sucks to have to do that to them for this reason but, this is business and it's getting out of hand...

I can certainly understand why you feel that way; it sucks to give in to the desires of these self-righteous authoritarians-in-sheep's-clothing, but they do present quite the insurmountable task to a small band or business that wants to preserve some semblance of a reputation. In the long-term, a multicultural/racial organization devoted to preserving freedom of expression, especially in the artistic realm, would be nice, but that is something that would/will take years and years of work to gain ground with.

toggletoggle post by ArmageddAnne   at Apr 26,2005 8:35pm
Andrew, THAT COMMENT WAS ABSOLUTELY NOT DIRECTLY AT YOU, STOP THE PARANOIA ALREADY.
We had our talk and that's it, I'm all set.

toggletoggle post by ArmageddAnne   at Apr 26,2005 8:40pm
I think that on both side people should stand for what they stand for and have the balls to admit it.
We don't carry NS bands at the store (well at least we try, get tricked a few times), and that's a choice that is related to ethics more than politics, same reason why I won't book NS bands, and I'd hope these bands respect my /our decision. However I do apreciate a few sketchy bands musically (Satanic Warmaster and early Graveland among others). Total controversy.

toggletoggle post by ZOG killer at Apr 26,2005 9:00pm
BestialOnslaught said:
ZOG killer said:
The Anti Defamation league is run by Jewish rascists (Zionists).

Unfortunately our society is too stupid to recognize political Zionism for the racist dogma that it is... Frankly, I think groups like the ADL do a great disservice to the Jewish people as a whole, who have already been given the shitty end of the stick by every other culture around the world. It's unfortunate that so few prominent Jews dare to stand up to the divisive nature of Zionist politics, as such politics only serve to delay the inevitable (and maybe necessary?) integration of groups of varying backgrounds in our evolving global society.

I totally agree... I think the most unfortunate thing of all is that the United States funds the most racist and Zionist country on planet earth which is Israel and the general public are too dumb to realize it. Zionists also play a huge role in the media. Nazis did not become Nazis until Jews showed up in Germany. That's the hard cold reality that people are too afraid to face.

toggletoggle post by ZOG killer at Apr 26,2005 9:03pm
Ramallah has one of the greatest lines of all time, "As they sit back and smile and watch the bodies grow higher"... 9/11 is the result of doing business with Zionist racists and the sooner people realize that the better.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Apr 26,2005 9:05pm
I'd agree that Israel in nature is racist, but there are other countries probably on the par with them. I don't agree with a conspiratorial view on Jews in the media or blaming Jews for their own genocide, but I do think these issues need to be examined under a close microscope rather than simplifying it into a racist vs. anti-racist dichotomy or throwing around terms like "anti-Semite" and "Nazi" haphazardly.

toggletoggle post by ArmageddAnne   at Apr 26,2005 9:10pm
ZOG killer, where did you get the "Nazis did not become Nazis until Jews showed up in Germany" from?
I would say: Nazis did not become Nazis until Hitler got into power in 1933, Jews were already in Germany, they were all other Europe. They didn't have any country before the end of WW2. It's a religion not a race really...well kinda.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Apr 26,2005 9:17pm
Well... That's the trickiest part of the whole thing... It's a religious race, which means you have 2 different artificial constructs of human stupidity compounded into one cultural identity, 2 different dimensions which are exposed to irrational hatred from outsiders.

toggletoggle post by ZOG killer at Apr 26,2005 9:18pm
Nazi's were a reaction to what they were doing in Germany. Granted it does not make it right what the nazi party did. Jewish is a race and a religion. The religion in itself is racist because it preaches that anyone non jewish is beneath them. Anyone that believes in Judaism has a supremacist attitude. I have no problem with Secular jews but the fact of the matter is most Jews look down upon the Goyim (non Jews). It was the same when they got into Germany and thought they should take over. Hitler did'nt like that too much.

toggletoggle post by ArmageddAnne   at Apr 26,2005 9:37pm
I guess what I'm getting at is that Jews have always been in Germany, and in France as well for that matter where the predominant religion was/is Catholic (Germany have a slighty different form of catholism if I remember well). It's a whole different situation than nowadays and personaly I think the term Nazis should be used only for the WW2 area, I used it myself way too much.
I really don't like the way Israel is behaving towards Palestine, never liked it never will...it doesn't make me antisemit though. A lot of times I'm lost between the genocide and then all the crap they're pulling out nowadays. It's a very weird subject I think...

toggletoggle post by ZOG killer at Apr 27,2005 1:43pm
It's definately a very weird subject.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 27,2005 8:13pm
THE SHOW IS BACK ON!!
Venue announced very soon! Same area!!

FUCK THE ADL, ARA and OPP!!

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Apr 27,2005 8:36pm
That's the spirit.

toggletoggle post by dan. at Apr 27,2005 8:37pm
right on

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney not logged in at Apr 27,2005 8:41pm
Don't post any Angry Aryan lyrics because retarded Antifascists with low reading comprehension scores will attribute them to your band.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney not logged in at Apr 27,2005 8:41pm
Wow, I meant to post that in response to Keith's request for Skrewdriver lyrics in another thread. Talk about low reading comprehension.

toggletoggle post by nate   at Apr 27,2005 8:44pm
I heard something interesting on talk radio this morning (a local radio channel). They were talking about how during Passover you notice more and more how things like Milk get a "Kosher for Passover" label on them. They went on to explain that the milk and other things "kosher" were cleaned or purified extra for the holiday and then blessed by a rabbi once he made sure it was ok. Why can't our milk and shit like that be cleaned or purified that extra step EVERY day? Not just fuckin passover. Anyone around my area listen to 95.1 WXTK? It was on the morning show...

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 27,2005 8:45pm
You aren't down with OPP?!

toggletoggle post by ArmageddAnne   at Apr 27,2005 11:02pm
Andrew, call me with directions/addy for the show. I'll be in Philly Friday...
YESSS!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Apr 27,2005 11:20pm
nate said:
I heard something interesting on talk radio this morning (a local radio channel). They were talking about how during Passover you notice more and more how things like Milk get a "Kosher for Passover" label on them. They went on to explain that the milk and other things "kosher" were cleaned or purified extra for the holiday and then blessed by a rabbi once he made sure it was ok. Why can't our milk and shit like that be cleaned or purified that extra step EVERY day? Not just fuckin passover. Anyone around my area listen to 95.1 WXTK? It was on the morning show...

I doubt Kosher for passover has anything to do with cleaning or purifying, it's probably the same procedure except for the part where a Rabbi comes in and does a goofy dance for God's blessing.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 28,2005 9:07am
Do we know what venue this is at yet?

toggletoggle post by nate   at Apr 28,2005 9:12am
Not to argue about it but it was confirmed on the radio show by a rep from one of the milk companies that it is procedure for the milk to run through and extra purification before being danced upon by a rabbi... but then again the guys on the radio and the rep could be complete idiots.. oh well...

BobNOMAAMRooney nli said:
nate said:

I doubt Kosher for passover has anything to do with cleaning or purifying, it's probably the same procedure except for the part where a Rabbi comes in and does a goofy dance for God's blessing.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 28,2005 9:27am
Inquisition

Bloodstorm

Sumeria

Horn Of Valere

Saturday,April 30th
7pm till 12 midnight
All ages show.

-The Place-
Rhawn Street Studio
4930 Rhawn St.
Philadelphia,PA 19136

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 28,2005 10:21am
You New England fuckers should come out for this! This is the closest Inquisition are going to get to New England probably EVER!

And Sumeria KILL! I saw them in LA with Inquisition in Feb. Excellent live band. Demon Sword members...it's only a 5 hour drive. You're wellcome to party/crash with the Horn of Valere horde at our hotel room after...you can caravan up with us as well if you like...

Support!!

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 28,2005 10:29am
i feel sorry for that hotel room

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 28,2005 10:30am
The show is all ages now by the way.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 28,2005 10:31am
even though it says that right there on that earlier post. curse you marijuana.

toggletoggle post by ArmageddAnne   at Apr 28,2005 10:40am
I'm there.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 28,2005 11:25am
sweet

toggletoggle post by destroyyoualot  at Apr 28,2005 12:46pm
Christraper said:
word

Somehow that sounds hilarious on the NS/not NSBM thread.

BestialOnslaught said:

HEY HEY HEY, mister, that coment is ENTIRELY too articulate for this site, take that shit somewhere else, book boy.
Heh.

ZOG killer said:
The religion in itself is racist because it preaches that anyone non jewish is beneath them. Anyone that believes in Judaism has a supremacist attitude.

Find a religion that's any different, slapnuts, including any form of Satanism.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 28,2005 1:35pm
word

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 28,2005 1:48pm
Except for that whole bestial onslaught sounding too smart thing. I have no problem with articulate statements.

toggletoggle post by CNV nli at Apr 28,2005 2:55pm
Congrats on beating those bastards!!!

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 29,2005 8:51am
cant wait to party afterwards

toggletoggle post by ArmageddAnne   at Apr 29,2005 2:46pm
me too..and before as well.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 29,2005 3:39pm
boozing with anne rules

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 29,2005 3:45pm
is anyone going with you anne?

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 29,2005 4:39pm
Alright im leaving work. This show is tomorrow and everyone should show up. Bring the kids, its all ages now!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 29,2005 4:54pm
I'm wicked pissed I can't go to this...

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 30,2005 9:41am
TONIGHT

show some New England style support! its only like 4.5 hours away...

mapquest the directions...

toggletoggle post by Bradness at Apr 30,2005 9:44am
fuckin A!! congrats on getting the show going. I wish i could go, MAry has to work real early tommorow
kick ass tonight!

toggletoggle post by Christraper at May 2,2005 9:21am
that was fun

toggletoggle post by armageddanne   at May 2,2005 3:55pm
Andrew, why do you post about black metal on this board?

toggletoggle post by Christraper at May 2,2005 3:59pm
Because deep down inside he's a huge fan of this site and he really just wants to be everyones friend.

Anne you couldve come to the show, nobody got carded and we wouldve gotten you in for free.

toggletoggle post by armageddanne   at May 2,2005 4:00pm
Yeah well, sorry but my ride bailed on me and wanted to go see MDC instead. Trust me I was pissed.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at May 2,2005 4:05pm
gaysauce

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at May 2,2005 4:29pm
Tuche'

I didn't post about a particular black metal band. I was promoting for a show that needed all the promotion it could get.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at May 2,2005 4:47pm
And he really wants to be everyones friend. Our next song is all about building bridges with emo and hardcore kids.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at May 2,2005 5:26pm
Hahahaha.

A Black Metal holding hands show.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at May 2,2005 7:03pm
Andrew is a social butterfly.

How were the performances and the turn out?

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at May 3,2005 9:56am
The turn out was solid ecpecially conisidering the VERY last minute venue change... and all the bands sounded killer! We almost couldnt play because they only had one guitar cabinet for us despite my calling in advance to make sure we didnt need to bring one of our own, but the dude from Decieverion drove 20 mins home and 20 mins back to get us one so that was fucking rad of him...

Neil told me that the dude from HateWar Productions taped the show so I'm trying to get a copy of that...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][8:54:02am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.02900 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]