New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> TERMINALLY YOUR ABORTED GHOST!!! @ the BCCA this Friday, April 8th!!! by MarkFuckingRichards on Apr 4,2005 6:09pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Apr 4,2005 6:09pm
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here's the deal. As some of you may know, Terminally Your Aborted Ghost has gone through some changes in the past few months. There is a new lineup, including myself, and we're in the show circuit once again. This is the first show the new lineup is playing, and the first time in a great while that the band is playing as a 5 piece. Be prepared to hear some new shit, shifting more towards death metal than previous material.

Friday April 8th
@The BCCA
14 Green Street
Brookline, MA
7:30 PM
ONLY $5!!!!
w/ Inheritance, A Terrible Night For A Curse, The Hound and Cyanide Breed.

Note: This is not the actual scheduled lineup in order of appearance. TYAG will go on 3rd or 4th, that's all I can say.

Hopefully we'll see some of you there.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Apr 4,2005 6:16pm
I might make this, Hook me up mang!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Apr 4,2005 6:21pm
dooo it! do it nooow! bring some people, goddammit. not sure how much sway i have in the hookup dept. though, haha.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Apr 4,2005 6:22pm
i would go, but ill be hittin the redrum show that night

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Apr 4,2005 6:23pm
Do corpses count? I know they (I) will have to pay. It brings bodies into the place. I can prop them up.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Apr 4,2005 6:24pm
haha...you'll have to take that up with the bcca my friend. if it were up to me and a bottle of frebreze, you'd be all set.

no prob keith, there will be more shows to come.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Apr 4,2005 6:26pm
i love weekend at bernie's

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Apr 4,2005 6:27pm
KeithMutiny said:
i love weekend at bernie's

Bernie always looks happy.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Apr 4,2005 6:28pm
he was dead and still gettin more pussy than me, of course hes happy

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Apr 4,2005 6:30pm
damn dead bastard.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Apr 4,2005 6:36pm
Dead people suck when they get more cunt then us. regardless, Hey Mark, I got a new place lined up. Three BR. house in Hyannis, Basement and shit. YAY! HEY LADY!!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Apr 4,2005 6:41pm
pimpin'

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Apr 4,2005 6:42pm
I feel like such a whore, and I like it.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Apr 4,2005 7:12pm edited Apr 4,2005 7:13pm
Me and Mark Fucking Richards are going to corpulate you.. TYAG style.

toggletoggle post by JonahBloodbath   at Apr 5,2005 12:13am
please respect the space. no drinking, smoking, fighting etc..

toggletoggle post by billiams at Apr 5,2005 12:18am
i'll be at from a second story window

toggletoggle post by Dave Maggot at Apr 5,2005 12:23am
marks got you saying copulate now too. arrrrghh arrrgh arrrgh!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Apr 5,2005 7:18am
no no no dave, it's corpulate. it's a new word. it's like the uber-copulate.

no worries jonah; i can assure you no one in terminally your aborted ghost is stupid enough to be an asshole, and no one we're bringing would do anything of the sort either.

toggletoggle post by kellthevalkyrie  at Apr 5,2005 9:36am
i'll be here for my biz-oys in atnfac. look forward to the other bands, too.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Apr 5,2005 11:54am
I really wish the god damn Terminally website would work.

toggletoggle post by JonahBloodbath   at Apr 5,2005 12:31pm
word!

I wish I could be there mark but i'll be on tour (woo!)

anyway, hope its a blast..

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Apr 5,2005 8:32pm
dude, i'm tooootally gonna abort your ghost jonah. terminally even. sall good, we'll have to set up some shows or something when you guys get back. good luck!

toggletoggle post by JonahBloodbath   at Apr 6,2005 12:18am
hah, thanks man. word up.

toggletoggle post by wakeoftears  at Apr 6,2005 1:39am
Ill be there most likely for my boys in Inheritance.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Apr 6,2005 8:03am
fo shizzle jam mastah jonah.

2 days and some odd hours left...i can't wait.

toggletoggle post by dan. at Apr 6,2005 6:21pm
looking forward to hearing the new stuff! sounds like the right direction...im familiar with the new drummer, fucking excellent addition.

toggletoggle post by kellthevalkyrie  at Apr 7,2005 9:11am
bump.

go to this show!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Apr 7,2005 10:20am
dan. said:
looking forward to hearing the new stuff! sounds like the right direction...im familiar with the new drummer, fucking excellent addition.

hopefully we will not disappoint; devon is a mean machine on the drums, so i'm sure we'll get the job done.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Apr 8,2005 8:47am
bump. less than 12 hours away

toggletoggle post by kellthevalkyrie  at Apr 8,2005 9:14am
go to this show!!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 8,2005 9:35am
I'd like to make it down, but we must prep for recording today and tomorrow.

healthy food and water, working out, pooping on eachother, girl humping, and rice cakes.

toggletoggle post by ATNFAC_Vokillz   at Apr 8,2005 10:17am
Can't wait for the show tonite. Haven't played a show with our Bro's in INHERITANCE in too long. really looking for to the new TYAG too. any new recordings? the last time i heard you guys was when we played with you at Jarrods two years ago. Hey, Kelly, you should come to the exclusive "We're going to be poor and homeless soon" ATNFAC party afterwards.

toggletoggle post by kellthevalkyrie  at Apr 8,2005 10:35am
i will be there, my sweet. do you know what time you guys are going on tonight? foley was retarded and double booked herself so she might not be able to make it.

toggletoggle post by ATNFAC_Vokillz   at Apr 8,2005 12:18pm
we are playing second Im almost sure. And I know it's just because Foley hates us and doesn't want to be our friend anymore that shes not coming tonite. However, all is forgiven. I'll try to try to not have to hunt her down like a dog.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 8,2005 12:24pm
Shes a girl craig. She could totally kick your ass. Dont you remember what happened with Kristen?

toggletoggle post by ATNFAC_Vokillz   at Apr 8,2005 12:56pm
oooooh bringing up highschool now? damn dude keep the gloves up.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 8,2005 1:00pm
Dude you dropped sooooo fast! That was probably one of the funniest things I saw that year. But then again we saw alot of funny things in that horrible place.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 8,2005 1:01pm
Speaking of Kristen where the hell did that little brat run off to?

toggletoggle post by ATNFAC_Vokillz   at Apr 8,2005 1:05pm
Shes in Narrangansett now at URI. I still speak to her occasionally on AIM. I hear she's been jerking dudes off for beer or something.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 8,2005 1:20pm
give me her email address. she gave me her number awhile back but like a drunken idiot i lost it immediately.

toggletoggle post by kellthevalkyrie  at Apr 8,2005 1:33pm
Christraper said:
Dude you dropped sooooo fast! That was probably one of the funniest things I saw that year. But then again we saw alot of funny things in that horrible place.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! that's the funniest thing I've heard all day!! Craig getting his ass kicked by chicks...

Foley is coming to the party after. so, all will be well.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 8,2005 1:42pm
kellthevalkyrie said:
Christraper said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! that's the funniest thing I've heard all day!! Craig getting his ass kicked by chicks...

Foley is coming to the party after. so, all will be well.

Well theres a bit more to the story than just that. Its not like he threw down with some girl and got his ass beat. We were outside the school and he yelled across the yard at one of our friends who he lovingly called a midget. She turned, smiled, and started running up to him as if she were going to kiss him or something but instead rammed him in the nuts with her knee at full speed. It was priceless.

toggletoggle post by kellthevalkyrie  at Apr 8,2005 1:53pm
Christraper said:

>>
Well theres a bit more to the story than just that. Its not like he threw down with some girl and got his ass beat. We were outside the school and he yelled across the yard at one of our friends who he lovingly called a midget. She turned, smiled, and started running up to him as if she were going to kiss him or something but instead rammed him in the nuts with her knee at full speed. It was priceless.

>>

Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh....that IS priceless!

toggletoggle post by ATNFAC_Vokillz   at Apr 8,2005 1:58pm
you guys are HEEEE-Larious
Kristins Email I dont know. Her aim name is Kristiious. Dont know if you have AIM or not but thats all i know. Good to hear Foley's coming. Hey Jay do you still live in Providence? I havent seen you in awhile. need to go catch Horns of Valere sometime.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 8,2005 3:17pm
ATNFAC_Vokillz said:
you guys are HEEEE-Larious
Kristins Email I dont know. Her aim name is Kristiious. Dont know if you have AIM or not but thats all i know. Good to hear Foley's coming. Hey Jay do you still live in Providence? I havent seen you in awhile. need to go catch Horns of Valere sometime.

Horn. Singular. Not Horns. Anyways yes, I still live in Prov. I sent you an email earlier, i dont know if you got it but ill send you my phone number.

toggletoggle post by gorgish at Apr 8,2005 3:41pm
i'll be making an apperance at this

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Apr 8,2005 3:47pm
I think me, the misses, and d.davidson will be making it down to this.

toggletoggle post by wakeoftears  at Apr 8,2005 4:35pm
Balls, no money and no ride. Cant go.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Apr 9,2005 2:56am
Only saw the first two bands, then had to leave because I suck (sorry other three bands, especially Evan and Mark)

The Hound: Awesome! Cool that they had a female fronting (great voice by the way) and she didn't feel the need to dress like a slut. Seeing girls constantly try to fulfill the sex object stereotype bores me alot.

ATNFAC: I thought they had sound issues (drum mix and vocals too loud, gits and bass way too soft) but from what I could hear I was really impressed. Awesome drum work, riffs and gutturals. Cool song structures too.

toggletoggle post by Dave Maggot at Apr 9,2005 4:25am
i thought the show was tomorrow, so i missed it by a mile

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Apr 9,2005 10:06am edited Apr 9,2005 10:15am
alright.
If anyone took any pictures of us playing, it would be greatly apreciated if we could get a copy posted here or emailed or whatever. I didn't physically see alot of the bands playing, I had to work the merch table most of the show, But...

The Hound: I was skeptical at first of this band until they played thier first song. Everything was super tight and they got great response from the crowd and basically put any doubts I hate about the band in it's place. They did a great job.

ATNFAC: As mentioned before there were slight sound issues. The guitars were low and the vocals were very high. When the singer switched from lows to highs to singing, there were big mismatching changes in level but the crowd didn't seem to mind, they tore it up as well.

Inheritance: These guys played very well. Super tight drumming. I missed alot of thier set though trying to organize things and what not.

Cyanide Breed: By far my personal favorate band last night. They came down from New York to play. They had alot of thrash part and everything was consistant. The singers vocals were great in style and accuracy. Very entertaining to watch, especially the keyboard. Great band and great guys as well, I'd love to play with them again.

TYAG: When we first got thier, we found out we were headlining wich was kindof a shock to me. When we got on our time was limited, wich wasn't to bad because we didn't have an increadibly long set. I was a bit disapointed at how many people left earlier on in the show, but next time I'm going to be standing by the exit with a crossbow. We got everything setup and I plugged my wireless in and it freaked out because the battery was dead (it was left on wich is uuber gay). I couldn't find another battery so I had to make due with a 6 ft cable. The lights went off and we went into the first song wich was played well, I couldn't hear myself very well but it worked. After the second song Devon did a small drum solo and went into an older song Abortion Through a Straw and finished the set with a fourth and final song. Right after the lights came on after out set, I found a nine volt battery just laying on the ground. I was pissed.

Last night was definately a fun time. The next time we play the BCCA I'm making sure I bring an extra wireless battery so I can destroy everyone.

On the ride back to our practice space a car full of girls pulled up next to me and mark and knocked on thier window waving and giggling. I wanted to ravage them. Than a bunch of asains and cab drivers almost killed us because no one in boston knows how to drive.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][7:23:58am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01962 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]