New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> YEA THAT'S RIGHT, 2 STRIKEOUTS IN THE FIRST INNING ASSHOLES!!!!!!!! by Kalopsia on Apr 3,2005 8:12pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 3,2005 8:12pm
bwahahahahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 3,2005 8:28pm
FUCKIN MATSUI!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Apr 3,2005 9:33pm
shut up, Kal.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 3,2005 9:44pm
sorry dread, did i make you cry?

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 3,2005 10:10pm
i hate the yankees so much !

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Apr 3,2005 10:43pm
Kalopsia rules.
Its 6-1 yanks in the bottom of the 7th.
No big deal tho.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Apr 3,2005 10:48pm
Jeez Kal, you're acting like the Yankees just came back from being down 0-3 in the ALCS. It's just the regular season opener.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 3,2005 11:17pm
hey man i'm just having fun. top of the ninth, yanks lead 9-1. now that's one lead the Red Sox will NOT come back from

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Apr 3,2005 11:36pm
5 season openers in a row. not gonna worry.
i don't recall any team winning 162 games...

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Apr 3,2005 11:37pm
Kalopsia said:
sorry dread, did i make you cry?

yeah, just a little. i still love you, tho.
Y2K...Y2K...

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 4,2005 12:27am
dread_104 said:
5 season openers in a row. not gonna worry.
i don't recall any team winning 162 games...

you should check out my season in EA Sports MVP 2004 for the PS2. right now i'm 102-4

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at Apr 4,2005 12:34am
Wells sure taught those Yankees a lesson... don't pick up a 41 year old pitcher and expect him to be an ace.... I mean... (doh!)

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 4,2005 1:07am
Al Ravage said:
Wells sure taught those Yankees a lesson... don't pick up a 41 year old pitcher and expect him to be an ace.... I mean... (doh!)

who said Wells was the ace...Schilling is the ace !

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 4,2005 7:47am
how does the yankees winning opening game make kalopsia less of a fag?

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 4,2005 9:53am
fuck you, your caps and !!!

toggletoggle post by strangles kittens at Apr 4,2005 10:40am
YANKEES FUCKING SUCK!!!

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at Apr 5,2005 6:03pm
well when they decide to let Pedro go and pick up a 40+ year old pitcher to replace him... and have him start openning day because Schilling has one leg, you know the team is on it's way to the top and can't be stopped... nice performance by Clement today... must remind him of Chicago

toggletoggle post by JayTUS nli at Apr 5,2005 7:35pm
I guess I'll have to throw away all my WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS shit because the Sox lost two games in APRIL to the Yankees... boohoo...

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 5,2005 8:53pm
JayTUS nli said:
I guess I'll have to throw away all my WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS shit because the Sox lost two games in APRIL to the Yankees... boohoo...

uh, dude, you really can't use the world series champions bit on me because THE YANKEES WON IT 26 TIMES!!!!!!!! as soon as the red sox even reach double digits then you can start talking shit. yea, the red sox won last year. congratulations, they earned it. this is a new year, new teams, and the yankees will reign supreme

2005 score as of April 5th,

Yankees: 2-0
Red Sox: 0-2

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 5,2005 9:14pm
yeah damn we only have 6 titles...they might have more titles then us but even if the Sox swept the season opener you'd be saying this same line.... it only matters what happens in Oct.

April is just the finishing touches on spring training, take to me in Mid July.

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at Apr 5,2005 10:32pm
You know, as much as I like the Sox, their title is bullshit...it is as illegitimate as Rocky's victory's previous to Mr.T, and only slightly more legitimate than George Bush's recent presidential elections. They have finished in 2nd place for the last decade. How can you say you are world champions when you can't win the division... lame FOX crap. How about Tito Francona figures out how excise enough of his bonehead moves to win 6 more games a year during the regular season instead of relying on 85 years of reversed bad luck to have them finish first in a 19 game season. The world series last year was probably the most boring world series ever. This year it's Mr.T... will Rocky beat Mr.T? Or will Mickey die? or both? We'll see.

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at Apr 5,2005 10:33pm
Did I just write that?

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at Apr 5,2005 10:33pm
Sadly... I did.

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at Apr 5,2005 10:34pm
Ha "victory's" and "Mr.T"...what the hell was I thinking?

toggletoggle post by slowlypeelingtheflesh   at Apr 5,2005 10:42pm
we totally deserved the world series last year

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 5,2005 11:13pm
winning the world series last year has nothing to do with finishing first or deserving to win it. we earned that win, being down 3 - 0 in the playoffs and coming back to beat the Yankees is more then fitting way to take the World Series. i don't care if they win the wild card ever year and then go onto the World Series it's the way the system is set up. just sounds to me like another Yankees fan trying to defend the fact they cheer a team that is now sports BIGGEST CHOKERS !

no team has ever come back from an 0 - 3, REDSOX '04 4 - 3 and then sweeping the Cardinals. yeah i'd say the Sox earned everything they got last year, and we'll see what they do in Oct this year.

toggletoggle post by todayistheday at Apr 5,2005 11:34pm
post by Al Ravage at Apr 5,2005 10:32pm

You know, as much as I like the Sox, their title is bullshit...it is as illegitimate as Rocky's victory's previous to Mr.T, and only slightly more legitimate than George Bush's recent presidential elections. They have finished in 2nd place for the last decade. How can you say you are world champions when you can't win the division... lame FOX crap. How about Tito Francona figures out how excise enough of his bonehead moves to win 6 more games a year during the regular season instead of relying on 85 years of reversed bad luck to have them finish first in a 19 game season. The world series last year was probably the most boring world series ever. This year it's Mr.T... will Rocky beat Mr.T? Or will Mickey die? or both? We'll see.

you are a moron

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 5,2005 11:38pm
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
just sounds to me like another Yankees fan trying to defend the fact they cheer a team that is now sports BIGGEST CHOKERS !

you know what, they did choke. they choked big time. the yankees dropped the ball BIG TIME last year. but you know what, they're still the most recognized, the most famous, and the greatest team in the history of ALL sports.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Apr 5,2005 11:59pm
Kalopsia said:
just sounds to me like another Yankees fan trying to defend the fact they cheer a team that is now sports BIGGEST CHOKERS !

you know what, they did choke. they choked big time. the yankees dropped the ball BIG TIME last year. but you know what, they're still the most recognized, the most famous, and the greatest team in the history of ALL sports.

Lest we forget Man U's Red Devils

C'MON YOU REDS!

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 6,2005 12:09am
Kalopsia said:

big deal, metallica is the biggest band around the world and they still suck.....thanks i'll take the 04 title and see you in Oct.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 6,2005 12:20am
if the sox make it to october.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][8:47:20pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01578 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]