New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> CRYPTOPSY, SKINLESS, CATTLE DECAPITATION 4/2 SARATOGA WINNERS by BSV on Mar 29,2005 7:12pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by BSV at Mar 29,2005 7:12pm
I'm going to this. Anyone else wanna ride? I'm going alone if no one will join me.

toggletoggle post by El Justin at Mar 29,2005 9:34pm
dude i'll be there

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Mar 29,2005 9:49pm
damn !

toggletoggle post by BSV at Mar 30,2005 12:13am
cool beans Justin, I'll be that guy with no friends there, not drinking should be good times!

toggletoggle post by El Justin at Mar 30,2005 12:14am
haha fuck that hang with the albany crew

toggletoggle post by BSV at Mar 30,2005 12:19am
i might if i got pratice off, we'll see, my buddy in the marine core just got back from iraq, we're partying at the bar sunday night. my cousin who manages the anchorage liquor store in queensbury wants to smoke me up retarded to escape the trappings of family life too. i'm torn justin, pm me your phone #

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 30,2005 3:20pm
bump

toggletoggle post by BSV at Apr 1,2005 8:04pm
nice, Adam Splatt Em is riding with me. don't think we'll be able to party : ( my cah's ball joint is making a horrible sound along with my wonderful metal on metal brakes on rotators and drums. hopefully my mother will let me borrow her vechile, nonetheless she needs it back in the morning.

toggletoggle post by goratory nli at Apr 1,2005 10:08pm
alright, i'm goin homes. but if i drive, were staying to party. El Justin, you got a place for us to drink??

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Apr 3,2005 2:50pm
fantastic show! got their in time for doors to open, drank a bottle of Jim Beam with Adam/Al, luckily it's real easily to smoke grass at Saratoga Winners too.
Cattle Decapitation - Awesome as usual. Stood in front of the guitarist for most of the set, i didn't know how much he used a wah. It was their last date on their tour with Cryptopsy...Flo, Eric, Alex, and merch dude jumped on stage and stole all the drummers cymbals! Pretty funny shit.
Skinless - Jason came out with a gas mask and pope hat on. This dude tore it up. His highs are much better than Sherwoods'. They played a new new one but his mic cut out for whatever reason and missed a verse or two. We all got fucked up during the Tsunami, which is basically like east vs. west but instead everyone just runs right into the stage where we were standing. Joe Keyser is awesome.
Cryptopsy - Montreal spoiled me. People were pumped but nothing close to le Medley. I was quite tired after Skinless but still these fuckers put on a hell of a show. Lord Worm is awesome. His highs were fucking great, i thought he was much better here than in Montreal, plus he was going nuts head banging, blessing the crowd (i got some twice), he worked the crowd great too. He's a true artisian on the mic. I was in front of Eric and Alex for most of the set, Eric probably is my favorite bass player. Here's the set list
Crown of Horns
Slit Your Guts
Graves of the Fathers
Dead and Dripping
Benectine Convulsions
Phobophile
Lichmistress
Orgiastic Disembowelment
Open Face Surgery (yes he did the scream, it was loud, and he even extended it to the very end of the song, merci boku)
Cold Hate, Warm Blood
We Bleed
Back to the Worms

Big thanks to Ernie from Mucopus who gave us place to crash and party. We had the pleasure of hanging out in a room the entire night watching/listening to members of Goratory, Mucopus, and Wasteform jam with John Longstregth. Thank You Albany, you fuckers rule!!!

toggletoggle post by goratory  at Apr 3,2005 11:37pm
that was a damn good time!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Stabbed Toxic Jackhammer
[default homepage] [print][11:41:08am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01059 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]