End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> New DEVOURMENT by El Justin on Mar 29,2005 2:35am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by El Justin at Mar 29,2005 2:35am

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Mar 29,2005 7:30am
wow... this is fucking different but totally Devourment at the same time... total fucking groove

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 29,2005 12:22pm
i cant wait to get home and check this out

toggletoggle post by Todd_Bombshelter  at Mar 29,2005 12:29pm edited Mar 29,2005 12:37pm
It's pretty good...I tried to download it off of Myspace and their site,and it wont let me ...WTF

toggletoggle post by cdan   at Mar 29,2005 12:53pm
holy shit! sick. vocals don't seem as gross, but still awesome shit. best news all day.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Mar 29,2005 1:46pm
Like omg! I can't understand what he's saying!

Good stuff.

toggletoggle post by gorgish at Mar 29,2005 2:34pm
omg total garbage!
terror and 18 visions for metalheads! breakdown after breakdown and boring blast parts! you suck!

toggletoggle post by Soloman   at Mar 29,2005 4:14pm
i like mucopus better.

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Mar 29,2005 6:44pm
mmmmmmm....been waiting for this. and im not disappointed.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Mar 29,2005 7:09pm
i wouldnt call these breakdowns... they are grooves... which are totally different.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 29,2005 7:12pm
i liked it

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 29,2005 7:38pm
i like this alot.
does anyone else find this funny, Mike Majewski Devourment?

toggletoggle post by VEsGORE at Mar 29,2005 8:49pm
CRUSHING!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by dysentery at Mar 29,2005 8:52pm
i fuckin love it

toggletoggle post by Paulll at Mar 29,2005 8:55pm
OK im like one of the biggest devoument fans ever. I was when they first came out and stayed loyal to this band for quite some time. I heard the song kill that fucking bitch when they recorded it in the rehersal room the first time they got back together. The slams were insane! Devourment yeah only plays blasts and slams,whatever at least their slams were devestating and totally memorable not to mention the vocals were unearthly. Honestly I expected a totally violent song with vicious vocals and original slams. This song just doesnt cut it I mean im not giving up yet I see potential for them to still be fucking brutal. The vocals are actually lacking a little and I didnt think it would come to that EVER. I still cant make a total judgement , but I think its too little too late and I never thought I would ever say this.

toggletoggle post by El Justin at Mar 29,2005 9:29pm
it's great, i've been listening all day

but thanks to whoever said they like mucopus better

toggletoggle post by El Justin at Mar 29,2005 9:32pm
devourment = the kings

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Mar 29,2005 9:43pm
honestly, i've never gotten into devourment as much as kids do around here. i never saw why they were soooo amazing, but nevertheless i liked em. it's been just recently that i've grown a huge appreciation for them, and this song is awesome regardless of any expectations or comparison/contrast to older material. thumbs up

toggletoggle post by smartass at Mar 29,2005 9:43pm
I swear NYDM bands get together and share the same song over and over and just rename it because they are not creative enough to come up with something different. Yawn... Chug gurgle Chug blast repeat. I already heard that one ya unoriginal bastard!!! The only people that actually like NYDM anymore are 15 year old hardcore fags that just got into death metal. Luckily for these bands there is always a steady stream of these kind of high school dorks. When they out grow there is a new batch of idiots to take their place and that is the only reason fags like Devourment still churn out talentless crap.

toggletoggle post by El Justin at Mar 29,2005 9:45pm
smartass said:
I swear NYDM bands get together and share the same song over and over and just rename it because they are not creative enough to come up with something different. Yawn... Chug gurgle Chug blast repeat. I already heard that one ya unoriginal bastard!!! The only people that actually like NYDM anymore are 15 year old hardcore fags that just got into death metal. Luckily for these bands there is always a steady stream of these kind of high school dorks. When they out grow there is a new batch of idiots to take their place and that is the only reason fags like Devourment still churn out talentless crap.

true!

toggletoggle post by El Justin at Mar 29,2005 9:50pm
malignancy, suffocation...same thing

toggletoggle post by jake at Mar 29,2005 10:34pm
El Justin said:
malignancy, suffocation...same thing

that right there makes pretty much the rest of what you have to say in this argument invalid. unless you were joking.

toggletoggle post by El Justin at Mar 29,2005 10:51pm
i was joking.

toggletoggle post by Todd_Bombshelter_NLI at Mar 29,2005 11:04pm
smartass said:

Too bad they are not from NY...you may have had a point there

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 30,2005 1:27am
I'm a bit let down...
it's... it's... just so straight up... like if just about any band make that track it would be good...
but, this is devourment.. it's suppose to be borderline humorous in it's disgustingness...
that track is so tame.
only thing nasty about it was the drums.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 30,2005 1:48am
I love Paulll, he is the only DM Elitist I know. A very rare breed. \m/

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Mar 30,2005 7:04am
i just can't get into this band

toggletoggle post by gorgish at Mar 30,2005 7:12am
"smartass" knows what he's talking about
my roommated called it "suburban metal"
just listen to suffocation if you want to hear that kind of shit.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Mar 30,2005 8:11am
Todd_Bombshelter_NLI said:
Too bad they are not from NY...you may have had a point there

no he wouldn't have.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Mar 30,2005 1:08pm
gorgish said:
omg total garbage!
terror and 18 visions for metalheads! breakdown after breakdown and boring blast parts! you suck!

I can see why you would say that. I like more melody to my DeathMetal myself, but if I'm in the mood I can enjoy this.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 30,2005 1:36pm
you people are gay, this track kills

toggletoggle post by moe_rk at Mar 30,2005 2:11pm
true...i like that song a lot...not they need to put out a new cd and tour for christ's sake

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 30,2005 4:11pm
If you think DEVOURMENT and SUFFOCATION sound the same you need to get a clue. This music is not for you.

toggletoggle post by Paulll at Mar 30,2005 4:41pm
you can hear some lnfluence on devourment off of the breeding the spawn album by suffo, but devourment definatly out slams them. I think the rev put my thoughts in the best possible words. What he said is exactly what I was trying to say.

toggletoggle post by metalguy at Mar 30,2005 5:08pm
When any band comes out with an album in death metal. What the hell are you gonna expect?How the hell do you top yourself the next time around. The answer is you cannot. Unless you are one of those extremely gifted people that thinks outside the box and miles forward from everyone else.
Devourment isn't really the type of band that grows too much. And when they do they don't exceed expectations from the last release. And if they do push the boundries they are then hated and called sellouts. I don't consider this track a let down. But more of something that it is to be expected by a band like this.

For example. What did you actually want from a new Devourment cd? If the answer is more Devourment... then that is what you got. And you are setting you expectations way too high if you think they are going to do anything else under that name.

toggletoggle post by VEsGORE at Mar 30,2005 5:28pm
metalguy knows metal

....who ever is shit talking the NYDM scene will recieve a Rusty Axe in the back of the head, curtusey of Vesperian Dismemberment, followed by a harley race to the GRIMM GRAVEYARD!.....this shits not for TEENS!....cuz you gotta be able to drink BLOODwisers till you FUCKING PUKE while listening to Suffo. HMMPH!................the new Devourment dont have an original guitarist thats made the new Material, to be released, its one of the vocalist's going JUN JUN, so id expect it to be a little under Par to Molesting the Decapitated....but the vocals SHOULD be the sickest ever....they have both Vox frontman gutting it out....

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Mar 30,2005 6:21pm
gorgish said:
"smartass" knows what he's talking about
my roommated called it "suburban metal"
just listen to suffocation if you want to hear that kind of shit.

no, both you and smartass are fucking idiots. what in the name of holy fuck is suburban metal? if anything, bands like Papa Roach are suburban metal retard.

ok NYDM slam bands let's stop being unoriginal and just play nothing but blast beats for an entire album, cause that hasn't been done yet!!!

toggletoggle post by Smartass at Mar 30,2005 7:17pm
NYDM slam bands = total rehashed dog shit. I've heard all the slams, chugs, gurgles, and blasts eighty seven gahzillion time before and it's fucking pathetic. Clone after clone after clone. You'd have to pay me to take your promo Cd's. Why can't there be more death metal bands that at least rip off good death metal. Let's hear some more Morbid Angel worship. How about a band from the USA that sounds like early Swedish death metal (i.e. Dismember "Ever Flowing Stream" ). Nope all I hear along the east coast is the same NYDM bullshit. Total fucking garbage. Teeny bopper death metal for kids with back packs and piercings. I shit on your suck wind death metal scene. Fucking joke.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Mar 30,2005 7:18pm
well i'd say that devourment is mostly grooves the whole album...therefore not blasting.

toggletoggle post by VEsGORE at Mar 30,2005 7:38pm
morbid angel/swedishDM= Fag masterbation mood music

toggletoggle post by Paulll at Mar 30,2005 7:46pm
Smartass have you ever heard NYDM? First off your a faggot who cant handle slam ,probably because people move to it. Second I doubt your into bands like repudilation or disfigured ( who mixed slam and techy dm together). Go have fun with your dismember albums because apparetnly thats more brutal?? lol eastcoast DM does suck for the most part. NYDM had its time and only a few good bands are left. lol and suburban dm uhhhhhh no. Bring that up to any of the dudes from disfigured, dehumanized, suffocation, repudilation, internal bleeding and others from NY lol see what kind of reaction you get. Oh yeah for the record Devourment is from texas fuck head.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Mar 30,2005 7:46pm
most DM is good... except goregrind and anything that sounds like someone having diarrhea. its just not pleasing to the ears at all

toggletoggle post by VEsGORE at Mar 30,2005 7:53pm
ehem.....goregrind....is not meant to please, please

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Mar 30,2005 7:54pm
its meant to make grown men look like fucking talentless jackasses that have no idea how to fucking play an instrument. it sucks, and almost pisses me off because its so fucking terrible.

toggletoggle post by Smartass at Mar 30,2005 8:09pm
Paulll said:
Smartass have you ever heard NYDM? First off your a faggot who cant handle slam ,probably because people move to it. Second I doubt your into bands like repudilation or disfigured ( who mixed slam and techy dm together). Go have fun with your dismember albums because apparetnly thats more brutal?? lol eastcoast DM does suck for the most part. NYDM had its time and only a few good bands are left. lol and suburban dm uhhhhhh no. Bring that up to any of the dudes from disfigured, dehumanized, suffocation, repudilation, internal bleeding and others from NY lol see what kind of reaction you get. Oh yeah for the record Devourment is from texas fuck head.

Hahahahaha...That's funny. I grew going to Blood for Blood shows where their fans would make the slam death metal fans look like a fucking Deaden album cover after they got through with them. Slam, da duh duh let the fags be fags. Take your Pyrexia album covers and wigger antics and drive them so far up your ass that you like you got impaled by Vlad Tepes. Anyways, I gotta go take a shit and wipe my ass with Dehumanized's fold out. Buh bye fruit...

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Mar 30,2005 8:12pm
everybody in this thread loses for trying to convince others that their opinions are justified.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 30,2005 9:23pm
too bad blood for blood are the most talentless ass raping clown i have ever seen fuckin gay punk pop band trying to be tough

toggletoggle post by El Justin at Mar 30,2005 10:15pm
i created a monster :(

toggletoggle post by El Justin at Mar 30,2005 10:19pm
http://www.devourment.us/pics/auto.mp3 you can download it right there too

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Mar 30,2005 10:37pm
i'm gonna go ahead and agree with menstrual sweatpants disco on this one. slam death is not for everyone, deal with it.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 30,2005 11:00pm
i like blood for blood

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Mar 30,2005 11:18pm
FUCK YOU AND YOUR SOCIETY TOO! YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY KIND! you hear me t boner??!!!! I'M WHITE TRASH, AND SOCIETY BETTER LEARN TO RECOGNIZE THE DIFFERENCE! HUUUH!

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 31,2005 12:19am
as a middle class white kid born in the suburbs...i can totally relate to the harshness society has to offer white trash.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Mar 31,2005 7:43am
goddamn right.

toggletoggle post by jake at Mar 31,2005 10:57am
"I grew going to Blood for Blood shows..."

END OF ARGUMENT RIGHT THERE. a common trend i see is that people who "grew up" going to blood for blood / slapshot / ten yard fight shows have the final say in any argument and if you go against them you will automatically lose. bottom line.

ps: wigger antics? have you seen these kids that go to blood for blood (/hardcore in general?) shows? nice scally cap / sweatpants 2 sizes too big.

you suck.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 31,2005 12:18pm
scally's are queer

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Howling Achronychal Cthulhu
[default homepage] [print][2:44:56pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02135 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]