New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Ultimate Fighter appreciation by El Justin on Mar 29,2005 12:07am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by El Justin at Mar 29,2005 12:07am
i fucking love this show

toggletoggle post by MattRCT   at Mar 29,2005 12:52am
it is a really good show, tonights fight was top notch

toggletoggle post by wakeoftears  at Mar 29,2005 1:51am
indeed it was. Koscheck got his ass whooped, it shouldnt have been a split at all. He's gone anyway though.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Mar 29,2005 7:10am
I haven't seen this show yet, but I love UFC. I just wish Tank Abbott could have lived up to his brutality.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Mar 29,2005 9:09am
Shadley from Conifer was training for some fighting competition, I don't know what ever happened with it though.

toggletoggle post by jake at Mar 29,2005 10:50am
DEATH2ALL said:
I haven't seen this show yet, but I love UFC. I just wish Tank Abbott could have lived up to his brutality.

he did, until he got a toe in the eyeball. owned.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Mar 29,2005 11:27am
Wasn't Tank Abbot the guy who pulled a knife on somebody and screamed "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" live on WCW Nitro?

toggletoggle post by timma nli at Mar 29,2005 11:28am
i thought this show was gonna be all pussy like that tough enough show for WWF, but these dudes go at it pretty much. that fight a week ago or so with the dude Ken from dover mass was weak though...he just got pummeled the whole fight and then threw 1 lucky elbow and won. oh well...like i'm in any position to be criticizing anyone's ability to fight.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Mar 29,2005 12:03pm
BobNOMAAMRooney said:
Wasn't Tank Abbot the guy who pulled a knife on somebody and screamed "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" live on WCW Nitro?

Yup. he was a real fighter before. He was great when he first started & his conditioning untimately ruined him. His losses totally outweighed his wins. But he was pure comedy, with a,"fuck everyone"attitude.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Mar 29,2005 12:18pm
anyone ever see the very 1st UFC event? Brutal!! The ref was a complete idiot. Royce Gracie had to tell the ref that the guy he was choking, (for 2 mins straight) had finally passed out and he could stop the fight. Crazy.
In the 3rd event there's a fight between a 5'8"tall, 200lb guy against a 6'8"tall, 580lb!!guy. Lil guy knocked big guy down like a fuckin redwood. Then jumped on him and beat him all about the face and head. "sorry, I got em all on video. I watch em all the time."

toggletoggle post by Todd_Bombshelter  at Mar 29,2005 1:52pm
El Justin said:
i fucking love this show

haha I posted a thread about this show when it started, only one person replied, Now that it is almost over (2 weeks left or something?) everyone likes it and all the UFC fans come outta the woods

toggletoggle post by Todd_Bombshelter  at Mar 29,2005 1:59pm
DEATH2ALL said:
anyone ever see the very 1st UFC event? Brutal!! The ref was a complete idiot. Royce Gracie had to tell the ref that the guy he was choking, (for 2 mins straight) had finally passed out and he could stop the fight. Crazy.
In the 3rd event there's a fight between a 5'8"tall, 200lb guy against a 6'8"tall, 580lb!!guy. Lil guy knocked big guy down like a fuckin redwood. Then jumped on him and beat him all about the face and head. "sorry, I got em all on video. I watch em all the time."

I have most all of them on either Video/DVD, as well as a bunch of other lesser known MMA events on video, been to 3 of the UFC's,I wish it hadn't changed so much, It used to be real"No Holds Barred", now they got a basic set of rules and that stupid ,time limit/rounds bullshit,I remember when it was no rules, no time limit, no gloves, get in there and fuck shit up...those were the days

toggletoggle post by death2all NLI at Mar 29,2005 2:37pm
Hell yeah, no eye gouging or biting. anything else goes.

toggletoggle post by Christoph   at Mar 30,2005 6:42pm
This is the only show I watch regularly every week. Can't wait to see whoever wins actually fight some well-known fighters. Kenny Florian is so dead in the finals haha. It would be cool to see a fellow Masshole win though.

toggletoggle post by Paulll at Mar 30,2005 7:47pm
the dude from mass got his ASS kicked.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][1:10:30pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01941 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]