New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Is it time to cut down on the drinking when... by pessimist on Mar 27,2005 11:46am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by pessimist  at Mar 27,2005 11:46am
you wake up at 6 AM in the parking lot of your friends apartment building, in your car, with the car running, and realize you've been out there since 2:30?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 27,2005 11:48am
my truck would have run out of gas by then.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 27,2005 11:48am
ouch... just be glad you didn't drive at 6:30am.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 27,2005 11:57am
it's a good thing you weren't in a garage. that would have sucked hard.

toggletoggle post by pessimist  at Mar 27,2005 12:11pm
dreadkill said:
my truck would have run out of gas by then.

i thought of that too. good thing i filled up the day before...

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 27,2005 12:16pm
mine still would have run out, even if the tank was full to the brim. trucks suck ass on gas.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Mar 27,2005 12:17pm
I woke up in the middle of a busy road one night. I pooped in the middle of the road too. Shit, what a nightmare.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 27,2005 12:41pm
shit guy! dood, an old buddy of mine turned 21 last night.....crazy time party at the hampton on mass ave, drank on lansdowne the whole night, smoking grass, i ate a new food, GREEN PEPPERS and sausage pizza. then at the end of the night and early this morning, thick chick mania claimed my soul. my buddy ralphed all over the floor in jillians too. that was priceless because after 8 or so years of hard drinking together, i've never seen him hurl. the best part was my buddy paid for just about everything, fuckin a!

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Mar 27,2005 12:43pm
VITAL T !!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Mar 27,2005 12:49pm
BornSoVile said:
thick chick mania

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 27,2005 12:52pm
DO IT!

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Mar 27,2005 1:08pm
i realised this as well, at the last old men and noosebomb show at the safari. Last thing i remember was talking to anne then puking all over the place somewhere in an alley and then just waking up in my truck around the corner at 6am after the show got out at like 1:30....

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Mar 27,2005 1:16pm
It's time to cut down on the drinking when you decide to dive through a plate glass window headfirst and end up with 66 stitches on your head and 10 on your back. I can neither confirm nor deny that I have ever done this myself, but that would be a good time to cut down on the drinking.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Mar 27,2005 1:22pm
it's time to stop drinking...... when you wake up on 495 doing 30-40mph, and are about to slam into traffic @ the hampton tolls.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 27,2005 1:30pm
i know a guy who got pulled over on the highway when he was wasted. he thought he was on main street in watertown and just held his arms out for the cop to cuff him. there's a guy who could cut down on drinking.

toggletoggle post by MaxStayne at Mar 27,2005 1:48pm
its time to cut down on the drinking when you wake up in bed with Richard Simmons...30 lbs slimmer...with a slimfast shake dripping off your balls...

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Mar 27,2005 2:06pm
You guys should all get together and write a book called "It's Time To Stop Drinkin' When..."

Give Jeff Foxworthy a run for his money! You Just Might Be A Redneck has nothin' on this.

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Mar 27,2005 5:28pm
anyone ever find themselves drinking beer in the shower. that was a red flag...

toggletoggle post by pisscup at Mar 27,2005 5:32pm edited Mar 27,2005 9:12pm
It's time to stop drinking when you piss in a cup whilst in a blackout and then wake up a few hours later and drink the piss cuz you think it's water.

toggletoggle post by pisscup at Mar 27,2005 5:33pm
dread_104 said:

fuck yeah! I have to drink a beer while shaving to keep my hands steady.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 27,2005 5:35pm
dread_104 said:

been there

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Mar 27,2005 6:08pm
... when you wake up to find a random assortment of convenience store snacks (chips, Hostess, ice cream treats) in your kitchen, purchased for no particular reason mid-blackout.

toggletoggle post by pisscup at Apr 4,2005 9:57am
when you climb a telephone pole and jump off of it for no particular reason. I'm on crutches now with a severly tweaked ankle. At least I hurt myself after Nefarious played on saturday cuz I couldn't make it up those stairs to the green room afterwards. 18 years of skateboarding and I've never rolled an ankle, one night of drinking with satan john and I fuck my shit up.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Apr 4,2005 10:03am
It's never time to stop the drinking. Faggots.

toggletoggle post by pisscup at Apr 4,2005 10:07am
drinking right now actually...

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 4,2005 10:10am
DRINK
DRINK
DRINK
DRINK

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 4,2005 10:10am
Is it time to cut down on the drinking when you're sleeping on the top bunk at a friends house and you have to hurl and instead of getting up you just lean over and puke all over you friend that's sleeping on the bottom bunk, and all you can do is laugh and not help him at all and go back to sleep

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 4,2005 10:28am
Girls, you need to stop drinking when you wake up naked, tied to a chair in my basement, wondering why your hands and feet are missing.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Apr 4,2005 10:45am
its time to stop drinking when you wake up in bed with me

toggletoggle post by strangles kittens at Apr 4,2005 12:28pm
RichHorror >>It's never time to stop the drinking. Faggots. <<

I agree!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Apr 4,2005 12:29pm
This man knows.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][5:40:32am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.03328 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]