New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> messed up free ondemand movies by succubus on Mar 26,2005 2:21pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 26,2005 2:21pm
so i'm cleaning the house head to toe
nd figured why not have the tv on and see what's on freeondemand

first movie ..now i forget the title but it was about this couple meeting once a week to have anonymous sex and then the guy decides to find out about the woman and it leads to ...drama...

but i couldn't watch all of the first sex scene and then i picked another movie called obsession or obsessed
and it's about this man who feels responsible for his wife and daughter's death ... you see they were kidnapped and he involved the police and they ended up dead...15 yrs later he meets this girl who looks a lot like his wife..
they are going to get married

i REALLY hope it's not his long lost daughter

it's a movie from the 70's...

right now the girl is in his house looking at the things and seeing photos of the mom and daughter...

i didn't catch much else because i'm also vacuuming so i couldn'tt hear everything

i just stopped to make myself a remy martin grape and red berry on the rocks drink and figured i'd post

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 26,2005 2:50pm
don't bother...

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 26,2005 11:34pm
If you hae HBO, check out " Dope sick in love"..... under HBO-Documentaries. Crazy.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][10:38:00am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.01266 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]