New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Napalm Death Post New Track, Auction Autographed Tsunami Benefit Single by the_reverend on Mar 10,2005 3:14am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 10,2005 3:14am
For Immediate Release

May 9, 2005

Napalm Death Post New Track, Auction Autographed Tsunami Benefit Single

April 19th approaches and with it the release of NAPALM DEATH’s highly-anticipated new album, The Code Is Red… Long Live The Code. The Code… will bludgeon the band’s long-time fans and rally new ones into the horde. Check out the album’s crushing opening track “Silence Is Deafening” at http://www.centurymedia.com

To aid victims of December 2004’s tsunami, NAPALM DEATH, THE HAUNTED, HEAVEN SHALL BURN and Century Media is offering directly to fans an unconventional CD-single. The single is strictly limited to 1,000 hand-numbered copies and was originally sold at only two January European shows. If you missed the shows, however, there are 60 copies available domestically via the Century Media U.S. Webshop. The single features NAPALM DEATH’s brand-new track, “The Great And The Good” (feat. Jello Biafra on guest-vocals), from their upcoming album. THE HAUNTED picked the song “Smut King” from the digipak-version of their acclaimed current album, rEVOLVEr, and HEAVEN SHALL BURN added “Strassenkampf” (originally by Die Skeptiker and feat. guitarist Patrick Schleitzer on vocals), the bonus track from the Korean pressing of Antigone. All bands and Jello Biafra wrote liner notes for the single’s booklet.

Numbers 1-10 have been signed by all three bands and are currently being auctioned on eBay. The very special first copy is being auctioned NOW [currently bidding is 77 Euros (USD$104)], and one will be available each week for the next 10 weeks. All proceeds of the single will be collected and donated to the Red Cross!!!

Please follow the following link to the eBay auction:

http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQsassZwwwQ5fcmdistroQ5fde

This CD-single will soon become a rarity and must-have item for any fan of the featured bands! Place your bid and help a good cause!
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Napalm Death

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Mar 10,2005 7:52am
actually more interesting for me was that Nevermore has remastered Enemies of Reality and they are currently in the studio with Andy Sneap working on their followup to Enemies...

I can't wait for the remasters and the new stuff from them, they kick MAJOR ass

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Mar 10,2005 6:58pm
DreamingInExile said:
actually more interesting for me was that Nevermore has remastered Enemies of Reality and they are currently in the studio with Andy Sneap working on their followup to Enemies...

I can't wait for the remasters and the new stuff from them, they kick MAJOR ass

i totally agree.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 10,2005 7:17pm
I can't find the sound link..

toggletoggle post by Todd NLI at Mar 11,2005 2:12am
the_reverend said:
I can't find the sound link..

It is on the german cetury media site I believe

toggletoggle post by Todd NLI at Mar 11,2005 2:14am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][1:47:37am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01445 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]