New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Michael Savage appreciation thread by Distrust-Kevin on Mar 1,2005 7:24pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Distrust-Kevin at Mar 1,2005 7:24pm
mon-fri from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. (on WRKO 680 A.M. Boston)

WWW.MICHAELSAVAGE.COM

should be on right now. check it out. This guy is great. Liberalism is a Mental Disorder!!!

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at Mar 1,2005 8:07pm
My god, just look at his face... I don't know how anyone can take talk radio seriously. Or give MONEY to these complete morons who don't even know what they are talking about... they are the televangelists of our time. O'reilly is the only good one...and only because of the irony of him moralizing while he has no pants on and is playing with a vibrator... actually Hannity is the funniest from pure content, and the fact that he can act pissed about anything... if someone changed his daily talking points to "Ben and Jerry's come out with new brand of ice cream" he'd still find a way to get pissed about it. If you are going to be a complete charlatan...as they all are...you'd better be funny...damned funny.

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at Mar 1,2005 8:10pm
my god... just look at his face!

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at Mar 1,2005 8:10pm
I should start listening to him.

toggletoggle post by Distrust-Kevin at Mar 1,2005 8:13pm
yeah you should. and he is VERY funny. Especially when he talks about the BUM situation in america

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at Mar 1,2005 8:18pm
Unfortunately, unlike him and his compadres, I have to work during the day. I wish someone would pay me to parrot government propaganda... I could probably do it in a more entertaining way too. Though Hannity would be tough competition, I probably owe him for all the actual entertainment value he has given me over the years.

toggletoggle post by Distrust-Kevin at Mar 1,2005 8:26pm
You must have confused Savage with Rush Limbaugh or something. This guy definitely does not spit any propaganda. He is an Independent. He is a Doctor, and very intelligent. At least give it a listen if you haven't yet. He hates the talk-show puppets probably just as much as you do. LOL

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at Mar 2,2005 1:22am
Ah my man, but you have bought his angle...there are too many talk show hosts out there spitting the same crap...so he... like Jay Severin often does... probably plays the anti-talk show host, or the EXTREME talk show host...or the MORE EXTREME talk show host....just as televangelists do...they do the same damn thing...so that he can stick out...and make more cash... he is just another worthless talking head, regurgitating a bunch of bull from the main stream press and giving it a supposedly right wing slant... but it is all republican party propaganda...half these guys laughably call themselves "libertarians"...when they are really complete statists who think the government is just fine as long as it is run by a pseudo conservative republican party (which is just serves corporate interest, that is the only ideology of major american political parties...of course they use the religiously inclined to help them reach their goals but... see televangelism, that is all fa money too)...I'll listen if he is half as funny as Hannity, or his listeners are half as funny as Jay Severin's....damn I listen to far too much of this garbage already

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Mar 2,2005 3:10pm
I likes me some Michael Savage now and again. Limbaugh and the other noodle are just cheerleaders for the Republicans. Atleast Savage is just like Fuck'um sometimes and he's right.....fuck um all. In Limbaughs mind and Hannity's they can do no wrong and THAT is what they are sadly wrong about and Savage makes fun of them for their blind allegiance. Fuck O'reily.......he's a big pussy.

toggletoggle post by niiiick at Mar 2,2005 3:22pm
this is the best radio show on the air, his books are good too

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Mar 2,2005 4:19pm edited Mar 2,2005 4:21pm

toggletoggle post by mike......... at Mar 2,2005 4:21pm
michael savage may be one of the most hateful men ive ever heard. ill agree sometimes its entertaining but usually hes just a jerk. al ravage pretty much said it all perfectly.

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Mar 2,2005 4:28pm
Al Ravage should marry Michael Savage and hyphenate the last names. It'd be more metal than anything.

toggletoggle post by Hung_To_Bleed   at Mar 2,2005 5:21pm
morkul said:
Limbaugh and the other noodle are just cheerleaders for the Republicans. At least Savage is just like Fuck'um sometimes and he's right.... Fuck O'reily.......he's a big pussy.

Savage is always right

toggletoggle post by humanbonedeathmachine at Mar 2,2005 6:00pm
alex jones rules all of these chumps

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at Mar 2,2005 8:07pm
I'd recommend Gore Vidal if you want some good funny propaganda...he is second best to Hannity for laughs...especially when he calls Bush a "master of evil"

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 2,2005 9:22pm
conservatives suck

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 3,2005 12:22am
fascist scum

toggletoggle post by Hung_To_Bleed   at Mar 3,2005 10:05am
Liberals are pussies. In a time where these religious nut jobs want to kill us all, they take the side of the filthy, fascist arab gutter rats. And thats not all.. they want to allow faggot perverted bastards to marry. But hey, you know what they say, Opinions are like assholes, we all got em'

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Mar 3,2005 11:40am
Actually, as what would be considered a Liberal I support the wholesale destruction of the middle east through the adoption of solar power and other alternative fuel sources.

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Mar 3,2005 12:37pm
Oh, here we go----Internet Boxing at it's finest.

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at Mar 3,2005 5:53pm
I agree, we need to be wary of the insane, religiously-based militarism propogated by the likes of Osama Bin laden and Pat Robertson... though the corporately based militarism of George Bush, Bill Clinton, Dick Cheney etc, seems to get less press in America and seems, in the end, to be more widespread and destructive (in that a hell of a lot more people end up dead due to it)

toggletoggle post by Hung_to_Bleed   at Aug 9,2006 8:02pm
Tune in now! Savage at his finest. It's not a left/right argument - this guy is a fucking genious!
Savage 7-10pm: http://www.streamaudio.com/stations/asx/WDBO_AM.asx

or if you want to hear the show from the top

Savage 8-11pm: mms://uni3.sa.streamaudio.com/KSSZ_FM
open either urls as the 'open url' option in whatever media player you use.

toggletoggle post by Hung_to_Bleed   at Aug 9,2006 8:10pm
the women of america are trapped between burkas and bikinis!!
hahahahahaah

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Sep 27,2006 6:38pm

toggletoggle post by americaninfidel526 at Sep 27,2006 6:58pm
Savage has somewhere around 25 books written, two Phd's and a masters degree. He's a very smart guy and absolutley hilarious. I think he summed it up on election day for most sensible conservatives when he said " I almost don't want to vote, I don't want to vote for either of them. But I have to vote for Bush, I just can not allow the most leftist liberal senator to become the president." I'd say that reflected my opinion pretty damn well. I also completley agree with his disdain for Rummy and his handling of Iraq.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Shattered Magik filled Remains
[default homepage] [print][8:51:03pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01564 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]