New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTN: People Going to Sausage Fest by BornSoVile on Feb 24,2005 4:30pm
Add To All Your Pages!
ATTN: People Going to Sausage Fest - usless poll
1Hot Sausage
2Sweet Sausage
3Other Sausage (please write below)
4I don't like Sausage so I'll stick with burgers and dogs.
no vote

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 24,2005 4:30pm
Yours truely will be the chef on Saturday. What do ya'll feel like having to eat? How much will you eat? Putrid Pete aka ArrowHead might be bringing steak tips. I'm going to store tomorrow and would like an idea of what to buy ya'll. If you are Vegan, please bring your own, I'll still cook it up for yah. I think the BBQ will be rolling around 2:30, 3ish. watch this I'm gonna post my phone # if you need directions or have questions 508 847 0951!
- michangelo is the hungry one

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Feb 24,2005 4:33pm edited Feb 24,2005 4:34pm
ill eat whatever you got, pussy is prefered, but ill deal... im gonna call you on the way back from philly saturday for directions, i live in the next town over, so i should be able to find it.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Feb 24,2005 4:36pm
what's this all about?

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Feb 24,2005 4:39pm
What is the street address?

??? West Central Street!

toggletoggle post by pessimist  at Feb 24,2005 4:40pm
josh loves sausage. i've never seen someone so excited about a sausage fest...

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 24,2005 4:41pm
I'm gonna try to be there by 3....Hook us up with the address via AIM or phone..you know my #.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 24,2005 4:42pm
i voted for josh's hot sausage.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Feb 24,2005 4:42pm
i want to help consume beer. i'll call for driections. hot dogs and burgers are fine.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Feb 24,2005 4:45pm
Josh_hates_you said:
i want to help consume beer. i'll call for driections. hot dogs and burgers are fine.

good, i wanna meet you, i have a feeling we know eachother from a long time ago... we'll see

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 24,2005 4:52pm
tbone_r said:
what's this all about?

http://www.returntothepit.com/view.php?formid=14994

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 24,2005 4:53pm
Al's house address is 3 Foskett Court. Don't konw the legion address, is it on the flyer?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 24,2005 5:08pm

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Feb 24,2005 5:14pm
that is such a beautiful ass... rusted angel, have you been working out?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 24,2005 5:19pm
veggie dogs!

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL NLI at Feb 24,2005 5:21pm
josh, i might bring both grills.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 24,2005 5:22pm
Jay, that would be sweet cause mine is buried in snow still, we should talk on the phone tonight or tomorrow.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 24,2005 5:23pm
succubus said:
veggie dogs!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 24,2005 5:25pm
is anonymous agreeing with me? or making fun?

toggletoggle post by goratory nli at Feb 24,2005 5:28pm
yo staples, its 5 foskett not 3.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL NLI at Feb 24,2005 5:28pm
Ok. I'll give ya a call soon. Sausagefest is such a bad name! We're gonna be grillin in the snow.

toggletoggle post by blue nli at Feb 24,2005 5:29pm
that was me carina. so yes, i was agreeing with you.

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Feb 24,2005 5:29pm
I love that flyer.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 24,2005 5:31pm
Alan my love, we need to discuss the beer situation too sometime soon, I'm probably gonna crash at your place tomorrow night, got a late pratice.

toggletoggle post by goratory nli at Feb 24,2005 5:42pm
either beer balls or a shitload of cheap beer. we need to stock up though so we have PLENTY for after. What are you doing tommorrow? i'm free all night if you want to get together and jerk it.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 24,2005 5:45pm
i got ascendancy pratice at 10:30! you can cum with me if you want. otherwise i'll be in the neighborhood round 1ish. maybe i can stop by before to stock up on beer.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Feb 24,2005 7:39pm
I'm gonna try to bring some tips. If you guys haven't tried them, they're the famous teriyaki tips from JR's pub in hanson. If anyone wants to kick me a little $$ I'll bring extra, they're about $8 a pound.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Feb 24,2005 7:50pm
steak tips rule, and if you can find downtown natick then you've found the Legion. also whiskey, jager, greens......!

Ha.....i'd throw in but i'm unemployed !

toggletoggle post by El Justin at Feb 24,2005 8:19pm
beer balls

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Feb 24,2005 8:24pm
This is gonna be funny.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Feb 24,2005 9:07pm
ArrowHead said:
I'm gonna try to bring some tips. If you guys haven't tried them, they're the famous teriyaki tips from JR's pub in hanson. If anyone wants to kick me a little $$ I'll bring extra, they're about $8 a pound.

jr's? you sure it's not jj's?

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Feb 24,2005 9:13pm
id like to attend, but kubrick practice will most likely go until the show starts, so i guess my party will be at the show.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Feb 24,2005 10:17pm
I'm pretty sure it's JR's. It's the indian head pub, right at the intersection of 27 and 58. Townie bar, but for some reason they have the best tips around.

toggletoggle post by goratory nli at Feb 24,2005 11:47pm
can you pick me up a pound. i'll toss you $$

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Feb 25,2005 2:52am
ArrowHead said:

hah, that place is 5 minutes from my house, and the place i work at supplies those tips. so most likely, mark fucking richards has handled your meat on several occasions. too bad i didn't pay attention to this sooner, i may have been able to get a good deal through my work.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Feb 25,2005 3:28am
MarkFuckingRichards said:
ArrowHead said:

hah, that place is 5 minutes from my house, and the place i work at supplies those tips. so most likely, mark fucking richards has handled your meat on several occasions. too bad i didn't pay attention to this sooner, i may have been able to get a good deal through my work.

Hey Mark, did you get my message? You should go to this show man. Good chance I will be there....

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Feb 25,2005 3:41am
so most likely, mark fucking richards has handled your meat on several occasions.

That was you in the bathroom?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 25,2005 8:49am
I can't wait for tomorrow!!! It's going to be an awesome time hanging with all of you douchebagaroo's and then having a show.

I'm gonna try to be at al's by 2... Josh you better have your hot sausage ready and waiting or I'm going to stick my dildo in your ear.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Feb 25,2005 10:34am
ArrowHead said:
so most likely, mark fucking richards has handled your meat on several occasions.

That was you in the bathroom?

you know it big boy...

and byron: i got your voicemail from wednesday night, but not until 2 am. i sent you an email last night/early this morning, hah. i'll be at the show, so we'll have to meet up there or something.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Feb 25,2005 10:46am
Sounds good Mark. I should be there. I just have to line up a sitter for my spuds and then I will be up. Got your e-mail. I will talk to you soon man!

toggletoggle post by Aegathis at Feb 25,2005 11:46am
So wait a second, if we want to take part in the fine eatery segment of tommorows festivities, when and where? Als house? at 3? Hey Nate are we planning on leaving and being there then together, or am I gonna have to go by myself to be at this?

toggletoggle post by kellthevalkyrie  at Feb 25,2005 1:50pm
heh, heh, heh...what a brilliant flyer....

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 25,2005 1:51pm
I thought this place was a sausage fest...

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 25,2005 1:57pm
semi bad news, we might be forced to play as a 4 piece tomorrow. Shawn's wrist on his picking hand is burning, so it's probably a good idea that he rests it. I still want to play because it's fun to rock out with you shitbags, Shawn will still be in attendance and is going play if he's better by then.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Feb 25,2005 1:57pm
damn. any reason why it burns so?

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Feb 25,2005 2:04pm
Mapquest can't find a 13 West Central Street!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 25,2005 2:07pm
blue said:

he's been really focusing on right hand technique and my guess is that he's just pushing himself too hard. He's also had surgery on that wrist before...hopefully it get's better, not worse.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Feb 25,2005 2:39pm
AUTOPSY_666 said:
Mapquest can't find a 13 West Central Street!

again if you can get to Natick center, right where the natick common is then you are right there.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Feb 25,2005 3:01pm
I hope I don't get lost! How far is Al's party house from the American Legion?

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Feb 25,2005 3:19pm
RustedAngel said:
blue said:

he's been really focusing on right hand technique and my guess is that he's just pushing himself too hard. He's also had surgery on that wrist before...hopefully it get's better, not worse.

This has been up for over an hour without a joke about masturbation. Good job people, we are maturing.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 25,2005 3:30pm
ATTN: ANYONE

do any of you have a 25' - 50' foot speaker cable I could use for our set? otherwise I'm gonna have to spend $60 on one.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis at Feb 25,2005 3:53pm
hmm, what do ya need with that biga one fer? mines not that big

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 25,2005 3:55pm
to run a cab on the other side of the drums if I have too.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 25,2005 4:13pm
Okay I'll do my best to clear somethings up.
Directions for Dwyer,
95 North to exit 20 A or B, not sure, take the RT. 9 WEST exit. Ride 9 through Wellsley into Natick. After you pass McDonalds, Wendys, be sure to take a right onto RT. 27 SOUTH right after the Stop and Shop. Right off the off ramp. Follow 27 into downtown natick. When you see Pizza Plus take a LEFT onto Clinton St. and PARK YOUR CAH IN THE NATICK OUTDOOR STORE. Walk up the hill and walk left down Foskett, it's a dead end Street.

BBQ would idealy start around 3 but most likely will be starting and fully rolling around 4ish just to compensate time for everyone.
Okay I'm going to the store tonight, I have a good idea of what to get. I'm also thinking, a case of High Life 40s and a case of Miller Light pint cans. The packy down the street has racks of pabst for 13 bucks. Personally I'd like to stick to cheap beer since I'm dumping cash on meat. Don't forget I'll have tickets to Cryptopsy for sale too!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 25,2005 6:07pm
bump for tom

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Feb 25,2005 6:11pm
hey whats the PA & where's it coming from?

toggletoggle post by chiefassholeofdww   at Feb 25,2005 6:23pm
dont worry about that, its gonna be a full sound set up with mic'd everything for triggers and what not, but yeah, it'll sound good. and it fucking better for 200 dollar rental fee those fucking cunts.

toggletoggle post by El Justin at Feb 25,2005 6:47pm
would i be gettin off at exit 12 off of the mass pike towards framingham for al's place? i only remember the natick outdoor store and the street you take a left on to get to his place.

toggletoggle post by aliciagrace  at Feb 25,2005 6:58pm
PLEEEEEEEEEEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! save me meat because im going to be getting there atleast around 8

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Feb 25,2005 8:25pm
El Justin said:
would i be gettin off at exit 12 off of the mass pike towards framingham for al's place? i only remember the natick outdoor store and the street you take a left on to get to his place.

I don't know the exit#, but you want the framingham/natick exit. Take the natick side of the fork. It's gonna put you on rt 30. take rt30, it will bring you into Wayland. Take a right onto rt27. and follow 27 into natick,(a couple miles.) you will see a Sunoco gas station & pizza plus on your right.... take the 1st left after pizza plus & the 1st left off that street. The Natick outdoor is right there. hope that helps.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Feb 25,2005 10:32pm
Bump fuckers! I will definetly be at the show. I am not sure about the BBQ but we will see. I am brinigng Nate and some others up from Leukorrhea so I don't know if we will be running late. Either way I will see you fucks there....

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Feb 25,2005 11:26pm
BUMP again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 26,2005 1:35am
Well if it's in demand I don't see why we can't grill after the show too.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Feb 26,2005 3:17am
BornSoVile said:
Well if it's in demand I don't see why we can't grill after the show too.

you rock Josh !

toggletoggle post by BORNSOVILE nli at Feb 26,2005 12:58pm
HEY I FUCKED UP THE DIRECTIONS, TAKE LEFT ACROSS FROM PIZZA PLUS ONTO NORTH STREET.[/FONT

toggletoggle post by dneirflrigruoydeliani   at Feb 26,2005 1:22pm
i like veggie sausage

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Feb 26,2005 1:24pm
you guys should come to my arcade first... ill be there until 5... its in the natick mall.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Feb 26,2005 1:31pm
thegreatspaldino said:
you guys should come to my arcade first... ill be there until 5... its in the natick mall.

Spalding you work, you bastard get me a job there Ha !

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][5:06:41pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.04202 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]