New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> who wants to start ablack metal appreciation club? by Heathenking on Feb 20,2005 6:14pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Heathenking  at Feb 20,2005 6:14pm
whos with me we'll burn down churches drink old mens blood in barns, kill our band members and swear they committed suicide, maybe even eat one.

It be so much cooler if all of a sudden churchs in the new england area went up in smoke and you would see rttp carved into the statues.

it would also be illegal but I would cry if I ever saw on the news "local satanits scorch several chruchs"

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Feb 20,2005 6:48pm
Who needs to start a club?

toggletoggle post by Heathenking  at Feb 20,2005 7:19pm
cause random kids wont just do it they need to be brainwas...i mean coached

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Feb 20,2005 8:04pm
i dont really listen to blackmetal... start a grind club

toggletoggle post by Heathenking  at Feb 20,2005 9:13pm
neither do I, I just like the thought of people running around burning churches and hailing metal gods of the north

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Feb 20,2005 9:18pm
clubs aren't troo

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Feb 20,2005 9:28pm
it would prolly be a pack not a club

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Feb 20,2005 10:49pm
you guys are all suckas, there already is a new england black circle and none of you are invited! punks

toggletoggle post by malettey  at Feb 20,2005 11:52pm edited Feb 20,2005 11:55pm
i got a really great idea involving burning down buildings:
i saw this show on MTV or some shit called "sweet sixteen" basically its about these rich, snobby, cunt-rags who are turning sweet sixteen and they get a big party and are spoiled completely rotten to the fucking core. and there were all these scenes of them getting all this shit done for them, and they have these fucking pusses on their faces like it's not good enough....and i thought it would be a great idea to go to L.A. and burn down these douchebags' houses and show them what misery and unhappiness is really like. that would be some quality television right there, lots of drama!....and when they are standing in the street in tattered ash-covered clothing and sobbing and whining, and watching their big beautiful houses burn to the ground, the whole crew filming the show comes out and laughs at them. and the local Fire Department can come over and laugh too. then all the men on the TV crew and the fire resuce crew can gang-bang the bitch.
...jeez, where did all that anger come from? probably cuz i'm kinda drunk writing this, hahaha.....oh well!

toggletoggle post by malettey  at Feb 20,2005 11:53pm
i know that last post had nothing to do with black metal or church burnings, i'm sorry....just the whole concept of burning things made me think of that!

toggletoggle post by Demogorgon at Feb 21,2005 12:04am
None of you idiots can ever be elite because you are American, don't you see that wegies hate you?

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Feb 21,2005 12:07am
i like pez

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Feb 21,2005 12:26am
Demogorgon said:
None of you idiots can ever be elite because you are American, don't you see that wegies hate you?

but I love picking my wedgies!!! :(

toggletoggle post by moe_rk at Feb 21,2005 9:58am
NO ONE

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon  at Feb 21,2005 11:42am
malettey said:

i saw this show on MTV or some shit called "sweet sixteen" basically its about these rich, snobby, cunt-rags who are turning sweet sixteen and they get a big party and are spoiled completely rotten to the fucking core.

i have to watch that show for one of my classes --- the last epsiode i saw this girls father spent $200,000 on a arabian night themed part, bought her a brand new white range rover, and flew her to paris so she can get a one-of-a kind dress. this chick was spoiled rotten and it was so repulsing to watch her parents beckon to all of her requests.

toggletoggle post by Jaytanica777 at Feb 21,2005 11:43am
I don't think starting a club is very black metal...

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Feb 21,2005 11:46am
Mortiis played at my sister's wedding.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 21,2005 11:47am
malettey said:
i got a really great idea involving burning down buildings:
i saw this show on MTV or some shit called "sweet sixteen" basically its about these rich, snobby, cunt-rags who are turning sweet sixteen and they get a big party and are spoiled completely rotten to the fucking core. and there were all these scenes of them getting all this shit done for them, and they have these fucking pusses on their faces like it's not good enough....and i thought it would be a great idea to go to L.A. and burn down these douchebags' houses and show them what misery and unhappiness is really like. that would be some quality television right there, lots of drama!....and when they are standing in the street in tattered ash-covered clothing and sobbing and whining, and watching their big beautiful houses burn to the ground, the whole crew filming the show comes out and laughs at them. and the local Fire Department can come over and laugh too. then all the men on the TV crew and the fire resuce crew can gang-bang the bitch.
...jeez, where did all that anger come from? probably cuz i'm kinda drunk writing this, hahaha.....oh well!

that would be pretty awesome. if i had my own tv network, i would hire you to make that idea a reality.

toggletoggle post by Jaytanica777 at Feb 21,2005 11:48am
I like Mortiis he reminds of a pissed off Elf

toggletoggle post by Heathenking  at Feb 21,2005 12:03pm
does mortiis reall look like that, someone said he does but i would assume it is as real as saying that corpse paint is a skin color.

ok maybe we wont make a club but we could just all simeltanoeusly start burning chruchs down.

oh man when i type the above word i just hit random vowels literally

toggletoggle post by Jaytanica777 at Feb 21,2005 12:05pm
I'm all about the burning down churches...it's fuckin cold out there.....

Mortiis rules and that's all that matters

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Feb 21,2005 12:30pm
Heathenking said:
neither do I, I just like the thought of people running around burning churches and hailing metal gods of the north

So what you're saying is you don't know anything about Black Metal...

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Feb 21,2005 12:35pm
haha

toggletoggle post by Jaytanica777 at Feb 21,2005 12:36pm
when are we burning down these churches...I'm still cold

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][1:05:56pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01591 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]