New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> powerkok "duguays girlfriend is a slut" by puss nuts on Feb 19,2005 11:36am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by puss nuts at Feb 19,2005 11:36am
READ ALL ABOUT IT IN THE LAZ REUNION THREAD.......

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 19,2005 11:38am
u should put a link to make it easier.
Oh and I forgot to say YOKO.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Feb 19,2005 1:21pm
puss nuts said:
READ ALL ABOUT IT IN THE LAZ REUNION THREAD.......

Pussnuts, go hump someone elses leg for a while will you?? If you haven't been able to figure it out yet, nobody really gives a flying fuck. Oh, and Powerkok could hammer your guts out, so zip your faggoty lips.

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 19,2005 2:17pm
Puss nuts,DEal with the fact that DUGAY LEFT THE BAND A YEAR AND A HALF AGO you dillusional fucking retard. Go crawl back into your bottle!

toggletoggle post by puss nuts at Feb 19,2005 3:53pm
mikeatzero said:
Puss nuts,DEal with the fact that DUGAY LEFT THE BAND A YEAR AND A HALF AGO you dillusional fucking retard. Go crawl back into your bottle!
i have dealt with it..........i listen to the older LAZ material exclusively.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 19,2005 6:56pm
puss nut, you are a fucking idiot! fucking drop it already!!!!
you may have some stupid reason to try and cause drama, but, it's not fair to this board to have to be pulled into your gay shit.

laz kick ass hands down. the new singer is sick, and if you saw how big he is, i wouldn't talk shit about him, or powerkok, or me for that matter....cause i think all of us would beat the dick outa you!

now just shut the fuck up already.

nobody cares. mikeatzero has no reason to prove himself, as he already has! the only thing left to prove is that you are an 11 year old retarded kid who lives at home with mom!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 19,2005 7:01pm
HAHAHAHHAHAA....pwnt

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 19,2005 7:02pm
\m/

toggletoggle post by puss nuts at Feb 20,2005 2:52am
I really like c.s.d.o. ... and massive throbbing hot cocks.

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 20,2005 4:18pm
Listen, enough, just let it go. I had huge shoes to fill when Jeremy D left, I have a different voice, I am a different person. Tom invited me to try out,Tom has known me since 4 so, if he thought I could do it well puss nuts it doesn't matter what you think. If the rest of the band has approved, that's good enough for me. As for your voting 10-1 ratio, I think you may find yourself wrong.I'm not always confident with the way I sound with these guys but I do put a lot into Life at Zero. This is probably the most proactive I've evr been in a band. And I didn't want to see Jeremy leave, but he did, and now I'm here. I'd love to see the kid again but he's very hard to get a hold of. And maybe if you pulled your head out your ass and actually listened to the new material, you may like it. Time only makes it better. Dude i was born to perform, it's my personality, and the longer I'm with this band the more I understand a genre wich was very differen't from anything else I've evr done.So with that said, quit starting shit and just shut the fuck up.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][4:40:03am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01172 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]