New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> powerkok "duguays a junkie that left his band for a needle" by puss nuts on Feb 19,2005 11:32am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by puss nuts at Feb 19,2005 11:32am
read all about what this asshole is saying about duguay in the LAZ reunion thread.....

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 19,2005 11:38am
got some smack?
Keep sinking.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Feb 19,2005 1:19pm
puss nuts said:
read all about what this asshole is saying about duguay in the LAZ reunion thread.....

Pussnuts, you really need to shut your fucking mouth. I don't know who you are, nor do I care. Just be forwarned that you are fucking with people who have known Duguay his whole life. Don't let your mouth write checks that your body can't cash. Just lay back, tap another vein, and let the real musicians in the New England Metal scene take care of their own bands.

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 19,2005 2:18pm edited Feb 19,2005 2:29pm
Hey Puss Nuts, why don't you come to the Bombshelter on March 4th and run your cocksucker, have you even seen us? You do realize we all grew up with Dugay, most likely know him better thanyou, and have nothing bad to say about him, he's my fishing hero, I don't remeber you being at the O.D ago-go! He wasn't fired, he lost interest, so talk to him about it instead of running your fuckin mouth. All of us in LaZ still love Dugay and Hope that whatever he's doing he's happy, you on the other hand, your parents should have invested in abortion!

toggletoggle post by puss nuts at Feb 19,2005 3:51pm
mikeatzero said:
Hey Puss Nuts, why don't you come to the Bombshelter on March 4th and run your cocksucker, have you even seen us? You do realize we all grew up with Dugay, most likely know him better thanyou, and have nothing bad to say about him, he's my fishing hero, I don't remeber you being at the O.D ago-go! He wasn't fired, he lost interest, so talk to him about it instead of running your fuckin mouth. All of us in LaZ still love Dugay and Hope that whatever he's doing he's happy, you on the other hand, your parents should have invested in abortion!

powerkok is the one saying all this shit......all i said is what a good frontman he is.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Feb 19,2005 4:51pm
You started the whole fucking mess you anus......Don't blame Powerkok. This is your party.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 19,2005 7:00pm
Blame me all you want fuckmouth, I dont care.
The fact that you would go out of your way to bash a friend of mine because you liked the other singer better, when you probably saw LAZ once and thought u were so underground for liking Duguay cuz hes a scumfuck.(self proclaimed)
From now on, say shit to my face, queer asshole.
You think you know me.
Introduce yourself.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 19,2005 7:01pm
what a fucking baby...this kid is just looking for attention...something children do....when they often start negative shit, just so people will listen to them. what a waste of our mother fucking time!

toggletoggle post by puss nuts at Feb 20,2005 2:51am
I love throbbing hot cocks in my ass.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 20,2005 10:15am
And I thought he just left the band for booze. Oh well, whatever --useless thread. I still like Duguay -- one of the funniest fuckers I know. And an excellent fisherman - which gets Redneck Andy's seal of approval.

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 20,2005 4:04pm edited Feb 20,2005 4:04pm
I already said he was my fishing hero, he can reel in a 10 pound bass without putting his beer down, smoking a but and freestyle rap all at the same time.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][5:53:23am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01666 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]