New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> LAZ reunion for the cryptopsy show? by puss nuts on Feb 18,2005 3:26pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by puss nuts at Feb 18,2005 3:26pm
i think LaZ needs to do a reunion show (well besides downsy) and play the cryptopsy show. there is no better frontman than what dugay was in life at zero, nobody. their new singer is not LAZ. nolin is cool as shit too. what do you think????

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 18,2005 3:45pm
you mean the drunk guy? he was awesome!!!!! cool guy too

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 18,2005 3:47pm
the drunk guy. hahaha. yeah pretty much.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 18,2005 4:45pm
i rememmber the show we played with you guys when his pants fell off...that was hallarious!!!!!!!!! and rev got pics of it too ha ha ha ha.....he was brootal though, damn good voice!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Feb 18,2005 5:46pm
I seriously do not think there is a chance they will ever get the original line-up together again

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 18,2005 5:49pm edited Feb 18,2005 6:55pm
Hey puss nut you can blow me, Iknow I'm not Dugay, but I am LaZ mother fucker, i came in and did and continually do my job, what band are you in asshole so I can tear you down! Dugay left the band, said he wasn't into it anymore, deal with it dick! You don't like me oh well, we don't have the same style and I prefer to sober when we play. That has also worked out for the band, maybe you see it as just shit's and giggles, but I take it seriously, I would love for this band to go somewhere, preferably where dicks like you can nod off in your own lil scumfuck world and rot there in your own feces, and I don't have to be there to watch it. I'd love to have Dugay come to a show and see what his opinion is, I've known him my whole life and I'd expect him to be brutally honest.I as well am a very big fan of him with Laz, but remember, I am new to this game.

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 18,2005 5:58pm
puss nuts said:
i think LaZ needs to do a reunion show (well besides downsy) and play the cryptopsy show. there is no better frontman than what dugay was in life at zero, nobody. their new singer is not LAZ. nolin is cool as shit too. what do you think????

Puss nuts are you running low on yer methadone?

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 18,2005 5:59pm
I tak it nobodies a fan of me! well fuck you I'm not quiting, you want my job bitch come and try to take it!

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Feb 18,2005 6:01pm
Mike is a killer frontman for LAZ, His vocals and stage presence are awesome and I am glad that they got him to fill the vacancy left by Dugay

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 18,2005 6:53pm
Thanks Todd! And you're one of the harder critics to impress!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 18,2005 11:46pm
I think hes just jealous of Micheals exremely symmetrical nipples.

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Feb 19,2005 4:10am
powerkok said:
I think hes just jealous of Micheals exremely symmetrical nipples.

I would not know anything about his Nipples,apparently Mr.kok, you do ,now why is that? aren't you married?,Does your wife know you are cheating with another man? I think me and her need to talk

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 19,2005 4:42am
Kok has way more symmetrical nipples, but at least his nuts aren't pussy! I for some reason think Puss Nuts Is Evin B.

toggletoggle post by puss nuts at Feb 19,2005 10:40am
dont take it so hard chap.....dugay is one of the best frontman in all of metal. and you know what......he didnt try to be, he just was.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 19,2005 11:06am
puss nuts said:
dont take it so hard chap.....dugay is one of the best frontman in all of metal. and you know what......he didnt try to be, he just was.

riiiigghhht..

frontmen dont get so fucked up, they dont know the words, or their pants fall off, or they just tell club owners that they suck, and never get booked there again. what are you 12? grow the fuck up.

And if you have so many warm feelings for the junkie that left his band for a needle and a succubus slut, that sucked his life and money, than you may want to spell his name right, its Duguay. shithead.

toggletoggle post by puss nuts at Feb 19,2005 11:22am
those are some harsh words for someone you seem to know. im in no way taking anything from life at zero. yer a fuckin slimeball for posting those personal problems that he might have in order to attempt to win an arguement on who's the better frontman.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 19,2005 11:23am
I posted nothing that isnt already a widely known fact.

toggletoggle post by puss nuts at Feb 19,2005 11:29am
powerkok said:

i didnt know it and im sure there are many others too. what a cheap shot. hypethetically speaking........if you got busted for drugs? would you sing like a canary? i think you would.......you seem to blurt out anything to help yerself. in this case, to win an arguement. you otta be ashamed of yerself.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 19,2005 11:31am
Also....I love the guy. Dont get me wrong. I have no say in what he does as a person, Im talking about band issues.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 19,2005 11:36am
puss nuts said:
powerkok said:

i didnt know it and im sure there are many others too. what a cheap shot. hypethetically speaking........if you got busted for drugs? would you sing like a canary? i think you would.......you seem to blurt out anything to help yerself. in this case, to win an arguement. you otta be ashamed of yerself.

HAHAHAHHAHA I like this guy.
Im so very ashamed.
If I got busted with drugs I would.....oh wait, I dont DO drugs, therefore much lessining my chances of getting busted with them.

theoretically tho.....lets say I did....I would rather shit up my own mouth, than see someone else take the fall for my stupidity.

toggletoggle post by puss nuts at Feb 19,2005 11:43am
Todd said:
I seriously do not think there is a chance they will ever get the original line-up together again
why do you say that????????????????????????????

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 19,2005 2:40pm
Cause Jeremy left the band retard, are you sure you can comprehend english. I don't know how many times we have to tell you this.

toggletoggle post by puss nuts at Feb 19,2005 3:47pm
mikeatzero said:
Cause Jeremy left the band retard, are you sure you can comprehend english. I don't know how many times we have to tell you this.
to bad it wasnt a popularity vote cause you would get smoked 10:1

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Feb 19,2005 6:35pm
puss nuts said:
why do you say that????????????????????????????

Well..........

1. Nolin left on his own as previously stated

2.Jeremy is off doing his own thing right now,and does not seem to be into music as much from what I have heard

3. Downsy,is in Kansas and is in a band at the moment and has a killer job which I doubt he would give up

4. And most Importantly, YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT AND SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP,before Mike and the rest of the guys find out who you are.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 20,2005 10:26am
This is beyond dumb. We are not playing the Cryptopsy show, because #1 we weren't asked to and #2 I refuse to sell tickets. We are not reuniting with the original line-up because there is no point. Mike kicks ass and stays sober enough to play a set. I still like Nolin and Duguay, but the original line-up will not be getting back together. Enough said, this is gay. I don't even care who puss-nuts is. No matter what, someone always has some shit to say.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Suffering Pretentious Bloodhunt
[default homepage] [print][12:25:52pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01468 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]